Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
July 27, 2024 - @214.78 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Star Posts: 27/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :ozwomp: Reminder: Forum messages stay readable for years! Keep yours high quality! :ozwomp:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  Goodbyes and Aways!

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Goodbyes and Aways!  (Read 1799 times)
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

Thanks for being rad!a puppy for your travelsAlways My PalFirst 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!...
« on: August 15, 2023 @516.28 »

Goodbyes and Aways!

Every now and then a person has need to step away from the forum or the web as a whole, in order to focus on other things! I thought it might be useful to make a thread where you can announce that you are away, semi-active, or exiting the forum for good!

You don't need to provide a reason if you don't want to; but it might be nice to provide some external contact details like an e-mail if you'd like people to keep in touch. Its also a good idea to say when/if you expect to be back, so people don't get confused!

If you are returning; remember to edit your post to note you are back!  :ha:

Also please note this is not a space for providing forum feedback; please do that here or send me a pm!

Otherwise I wish you best of luck and good fortune on your voyage; here is a song to heed you well!  :4u:

(Bad Reputation - Joan Jett & The Blackhearts)
« Last Edit: August 15, 2023 @541.42 by Melooon » Logged

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
shevek
Sr. Member ⚓︎

˚₊⁀꒷₊˚︰₊︶꒦꒷₊⊹︰꒷

iMood: daintyeco

View Profile WWW

Thanks for being rad!First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2023 @704.62 »

Edit: I am back.

I had already put it in my signature on last week before I left, but I'm back for a little today before going away again :dive:.
I am gone for a bit for my exams and my health, approximately until after 11th of September. :unite:
I am also not updating my Neocities, my status.cafe/mood stuff, and very likely not posting on smol.pub either. I get emails about private messages on here, so if you send me any, I'll see it. And there is the email address on my profile as well!
« Last Edit: September 12, 2023 @824.93 by shevek » Logged

Odo was just an idea. Shevek is the proof.
KatiePla.net
Newbie ⚓︎

Currently: Drinking Seltzer Water

StatusCafe: katieplanet

View Profile WWW

tamanotchi enthusiast!Under Construction Gif ProviderJoined 2024!
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2024 @909.61 »

Hello Melon Land!! I know I just joined this forum, but I wanted to make an announcement that I need to take a short break from the net for a month!  :ohdear:

The reason why I'm leaving is good, I'm preparing to move across the country (well, technically "down" the country - I'm moving from Wisconsin to Texas!) with my boyfriend.

Because of this, I'll only be rarely active (both here and on my website!) while I spend most of my time packing, moving, unpacking, and getting settled.

I plan to return to the internet June 1st! Until then, you can reach me via email or on Signal (my contact info for Signal is on my website)  :innocent:

I promise I'll bring back stories of my journey when I return,
-Katie

(P.S - Please don't let Dj Starr my TamaNOTchi go hungry while I'm away!)

:unite:

World's #1 Tamanotchi Fan - Please feed DJ★Starr!! (He likes fruit!)
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

Thanks for being rad!a puppy for your travelsAlways My PalFirst 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!...
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2024 @992.09 »

I'm preparing to move across the country (well, technically "down" the country - I'm moving from Wisconsin to Texas!) with my boyfriend.
Best of luck with the move! Its always really stressful moving, but its exciting too :cheerR:

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
DiffydaDude
Sr. Member ⚓︎

I FOUND A PONEH

Matrix: Chat!
XMPP: Chat!

View Profile WWW

Bred :320% coolerFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2024 @1.28 »

Hey guys, I might not be as active here for a bit because im moving. Im really depressed about it because im moving away from my childhood home :( @sokil @sharpieBath

KatiePla.net
Newbie ⚓︎

Currently: Drinking Seltzer Water

StatusCafe: katieplanet

View Profile WWW

tamanotchi enthusiast!Under Construction Gif ProviderJoined 2024!
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2024 @170.84 »

Howdy y'all! I have returned to the internet and I'm all settled into my new home in Texas!  :grin:

Thank you for feeding DJ Starr and for sending all the well wishes my way!  :ha:

If you're interested in hearing about my move to Texas, you can read all about it here on my blog!

World's #1 Tamanotchi Fan - Please feed DJ★Starr!! (He likes fruit!)
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi