Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
July 27, 2024 - @311.94 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Star Posts: 31/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :happy: Open the all windows! Your mind needs storms and air! :happy:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  Hello!

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Hello!  (Read 505 times)
virtualtelegrams
Casual Poster

it/they

View Profile

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: August 15, 2023 @681.92 »

Hello! I'm virtualtelegrams online, my current username of... many. I'm an adult. If you would, use they/them or it/its pronouns for me.
I'm into music (lots of it!), collecting and organising it. I also like making my own (literal) mixtapes with blank cassettes and what I have in my music library. Sometimes for a specific theme, other times just my favourites from a band.
I have a Neocities site, and some blog-ish threads on a different forum. I might share the Neocities site later, it's currently mainly a work in progress. The other forum is a private one for a friend group I'm in, so it wouldn't make sense to share that.
On the Web, I enjoy finding graphics and interacting with people. I hope to make my own GIFs some day, but I don't know what software would be best for that. Microsoft Paint doesn't have transparency, but it has the brushes I like. Krita doesn't have all the brushes, but it has transparency.
Happy to be here!  :happy: 

-virtualtelegrams
Memory
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2023 @97.78 »

Hi and welcome! Virtualtelegrams is a cool name, nice choice!

What song would you use to describe yourself? I always find this question to be really interesting and a great way to make introductions fun! Or maybe that's just me preferring to use music to describe myself  :tongue:  ...

Making your own literal mixtapes is SO COOL! What's your favourite one that you've made so far? I have a friend who has a huuuuge tape and CD collection. Every time he goes outside he buys something new for his collection and I find the effort towards keeping physical media to be admirable! I miss the days of burning your own custom CD's :D...

Since you also mentioned that you enjoy graphics, I thought I'd direct you to my graphics collection! They're all made by me, and I have a few tutorials there. I'll also soon be making a GIF tutorial actually, what a funny coincidence! Of course, no pressure to actually look. I just thought it'd be nice to offer!

I'm hoping you're doing well and we're happy to have you here!  :dive:
virtualtelegrams
Casual Poster

it/they

View Profile

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2023 @612.59 »

Hi and welcome! Virtualtelegrams is a cool name, nice choice!

What song would you use to describe yourself? I always find this question to be really interesting and a great way to make introductions fun! Or maybe that's just me preferring to use music to describe myself  :tongue:  ...

Making your own literal mixtapes is SO COOL! What's your favourite one that you've made so far? I have a friend who has a huuuuge tape and CD collection. Every time he goes outside he buys something new for his collection and I find the effort towards keeping physical media to be admirable! I miss the days of burning your own custom CD's :D...

Since you also mentioned that you enjoy graphics, I thought I'd direct you to my graphics collection! They're all made by me, and I have a few tutorials there. I'll also soon be making a GIF tutorial actually, what a funny coincidence! Of course, no pressure to actually look. I just thought it'd be nice to offer!

I'm hoping you're doing well and we're happy to have you here!  :dive:

Hi! Thank you :happy: I'm not sure which song I'd pick... I like a lot haha. As for mixtapes... Most are band favourites so far but I have made one that I think represents my personal journey being trans. It's pretty neat to me! I can grab the tracklist if you'd like. I have a bunch of CDs as well, I think over 100 at this point. Custom CDs are also really fun, I've done some of those as well. That was a year(or two?) ago though, and my memory isn't the best, so I don't remember which ones I made. I will definitely take a look at your graphics collection.. more shapes and colours to feast upon  :grin: 

-virtualtelegrams
Memory
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2023 @659.75 »

I can grab the tracklist if you'd like.
I'd love the tracklist if you could provide it yes! Thank you for offering :transport:!
virtualtelegrams
Casual Poster

it/they

View Profile

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2023 @665.84 »

I'd love the tracklist if you could provide it yes! Thank you for offering :transport:!

Here it is!

SIDE A - 38:21:
Transgender Dysphoria Blues - Against Me! - 3:16
Natural Life - Breaking Benjamin - 4:00
T-Shirt - Left At London - 3:08
Paradise Lost, A Poem By John Milton - The Used - 2:47
Don't Sell Me Short - Bad Religion - 3:57
I Wanna Get A Mohawk (But Mom Won't Let Me Get One) - AFI - 1:12
Simple Design - Breaking Benjamin - 4:14
Boyfriend - Against Me! - 3:55
Sick To Death - Atari Teenage Riot - 3:44
Landmine - Three Days Grace - 3:25
The Ocean - Against Me - 4:38

SIDE B - 44:03
Pin the Grenade - blink-182 - 2:59
Do You See Us? (feat. Nobi) - Left At London - 3:39
Love Like Winter - AFI - 2:45
Count Your Last Blessings - Sum 41 - 3:03
Twenty-Twenty Surgery - Taking Back Sunday - 3:55
Freak Like Me - Halestorm - 3:38
Pills & Good Advice - Left At London - 10:13
True Trans Soul Rebel - Against Me! - 3:12
Sam's Town - The Killers - 4:06
there is a place for you here - Left At London - 3:53
All This (And More) - Against Me! - 3:36

-virtualtelegrams
Memory
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2023 @676.90 »

Perfect! Thank you so much for sharing that with me, and for reminding me of Against Me!

I had complete forgotten about their existence until now which is a shame because I loooove their music  :dive: !
virtualtelegrams
Casual Poster

it/they

View Profile

« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2023 @680.80 »

Perfect! Thank you so much for sharing that with me, and for reminding me of Against Me!

I had complete forgotten about their existence until now which is a shame because I loooove their music  :dive: !

Yep! I've been lucky enough to find some CDs at a secondhand store. Only 2 for now, but in time I'm sure my collection will grow...

-virtualtelegrams
Memory
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2023 @681.46 »

Yep! I've been lucky enough to find some CDs at a secondhand store. Only 2 for now, but in time I'm sure my collection will grow...
:ozwomp: That's amazing! I wish you luck in finding more  :transport:  :4u: !!!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi