Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 02 Oct 2026 - @907.12
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: There's a great big indie web tomorrow! :smile: Guild Events: 14: animals
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Da Web Revival
| |-+  ✁ ∙ Web Crafting
| | |-+  ☔︎ ∙ I need Help!
| | | |-+  I need help with neocities


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: I need help with neocities  (Read 4824 times)
Kane Virkutis
Newbie
*
View Profile

⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« on: Winter, 25 Feb 2022 @598 » Embed

I made a site a while back and I tried to delete it, but it doesn't seem like it's been deleted.
Is everything safe? Because I changed my mind and want to move to neocities.

Logged
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


So many stars!
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
You're a Star!Flinstone VitaminWavy Shoulder-Length Hair with BangsBug!Top HatI got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!
« Reply #1 on: Winter, 25 Feb 2022 @610 » Toggle Font Embed

Hi, welcome!

If you can still log in and edit your site then you should be fine (I think they delete instantly if they actually delete, so if its been more than a week you are prob safe).
To be really safe just make sure you keep a backup of your site on your computer too, that's good to do in any situation!

You can email neocities here: https://neocities.org/contact but its quite rare Kyle (the owner) actually replies :tongue:

I think prob you're safe, make backups anyway though :cheesy:

Logged


everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered

Artifact Swap: black n cyan yappin kittayHave a chillpillRed Tulip100 coins<3curious fish
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe