Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
July 27, 2024 - @144.99 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Star Posts: 27/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :ozwomp: Reminder: Forum messages stay readable for years! Keep yours high quality! :ozwomp:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  Pixel art and cat enjoyer says hi ≽^•⩊•^≼

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Pixel art and cat enjoyer says hi ≽^•⩊•^≼  (Read 506 times)
zawieja
Jr. Member ⚓︎

Call me Ren!

View Profile WWW

Epic Cat AwardFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: September 02, 2023 @883.28 »

Hello, I'm Ren!
I'm an artist and a writer that does a lot of random things, including pixel art and web design. The old internet era fascinates me quite a bit. I grew up with forums and blogs and I've been missing these times, too. At first I discovered some artist that were making work inspired by old web, then neocities, and now I'm here - and I already love it!
I'm also interested in animation, retro and indie games, slavic and finnish mythology, and I love cats and birds.

You can read more about me on my little webpage!
  ∧,,,∧
(  ̳• · • ̳)
/    づ♡ I hope we can be friends!

─── °∘❉∘° ───

─── °∘❉∘° ───
DiffydaDude
Sr. Member ⚓︎

I FOUND A PONEH

Matrix: Chat!
XMPP: Chat!

View Profile WWW

Bred :320% coolerFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2023 @885.80 »

Great to see you here, Ren! Your game looks like a really well made project. Ive joined pretty recently too, and im sorta a webmaster-in-training. We hope you enjoy this corner of the web as much as we do.

Grimlock
Jr. Member ⚓︎

Harley | He/they |

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: dinosaur
iMood: Grimlock

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2023 @895.83 »

oh your pixel art is so well done. i love the gamey look of your site too!

zawieja
Jr. Member ⚓︎

Call me Ren!

View Profile WWW

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2023 @908.40 »

Great to see you here, Ren! Your game looks like a really well made project. Ive joined pretty recently too, and im sorta a webmaster-in-training. We hope you enjoy this corner of the web as much as we do.
Thank you!! The game is on-hold since the only way of making games I know is RPG maker which is... not very good for a platforming game!! I tried hard but I already accepted that I will have to learn a new program completely which will take some time. But hey, I have an idea and some asseets, that counts for something!
And welcome too then! Being a webmaster sounds cool, all I do is slapping some graphics in Figma and (trying to) learn the intricacies of front-end development. But it's hard (•ᴗ•,, )

oh your pixel art is so well done. i love the gamey look of your site too!
Thank you :D I just wanted it to look really old haha

─── °∘❉∘° ───

─── °∘❉∘° ───
Memory
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2023 @958.16 »

Welcome to the forums!

Aaah great website design and art! I love the little kitty cat following the cursor :cheesy:

Also a fellow retro game enjoyer! You might love Pico-8 virtual console if you haven't heard of it already :smile:
https://www.lexaloffle.com/pico-8.php
Memory
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2023 @987.28 »

Hello, Ren! I love your website being just black and green, it's a really interesting style and it goes well with the theme of pixel art and retro stuff!
zawieja
Jr. Member ⚓︎

Call me Ren!

View Profile WWW

« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2023 @503.58 »

Hello, Ren! I love your website being just black and green, it's a really interesting style and it goes well with the theme of pixel art and retro stuff!
Thank you!(•ω•) (And I see from your signature that there is an asexual webring too, that's so cool! I'm learning something new about this corner of the internet everyday!)

Welcome to the forums!

Aaah great website design and art! I love the little kitty cat following the cursor :cheesy:

Also a fellow retro game enjoyer! You might love Pico-8 virtual console if you haven't heard of it already :smile:
https://www.lexaloffle.com/pico-8.php
I'm happy the kitty was noticed!  :ha:
I heard briefly about Pico 8 from the game called Celeste actually! But thank you for the link, I will check it out!!

─── °∘❉∘° ───

─── °∘❉∘° ───
watermelon3y3s
Casual Poster ⚓︎

EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT

View Profile

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2023 @11.86 »

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii your website is cute  :4u:

:melon: :transport: this is what ive come to be.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi