Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 28, 2024 - @5.51 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Four Star Posts: 93/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :ha: :pc: Hello Melonland! :pc: :happy:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Interests Zone
| |-+  ☺︎ ∙ General Interests
| | |-+  Early Halloween Prep

« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: Early Halloween Prep  (Read 812 times)
13BECC
Casual Poster

clowny clown cat :o)

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
iMood: 13BECC

View Profile

First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« on: September 20, 2023 @65.71 »

even though it's still just september, i see no reason why we can't get ready for the spooky month. what's your current halloween game plan? (quite personally, i plan on being evil)

it's the end of the world!

Icey!
Sr. Member ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Pro Bug Finder!OG! Joined 2021!High Speed Ozwomp!
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2023 @91.71 »

Wear a cheesehead to trick or treating, the local neighborhood seems to recognize it a lot.

:ozwomp: my beloved

SilkSkull
Hero Member ⚓︎

iMood: SilkSkull
Matrix: Chat!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!MARIO64.PNGCool Dude AwardJoined 2022!High Speed Ozwomp!
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2023 @104.26 »

I want to finally get some work done updating my website, especially some cool Halloween decorations! I mainly plan on spending my Halloween playing through a good horror game or watching a good horror movie marathon!

Wear a cheesehead to trick or treating, the local neighborhood seems to recognize it a lot.

I swear I've seen those somewhere before and now I can't remember where xD

She/Her
"Will you stop adding lampposts to my games?"

beating hearts bby

take my memories of her with u

StatusCafe: bumblebear
iMood: dahliahawthorne
Matrix: Chat!

View Profile

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2023 @221.60 »

i started decorating beginning of august cause i just couldn't wait lol. i do leave some stuff up year round inside the house, so i mostly just put up the outside decorations and wreaths. last halloween was a horrible time for me, so i'm trying to not think about that time and have this time of year be joyful again.

i'm not sure what i want to be for halloween, i feel really self conscious and also don't want to spend a ton of money and just use what i have. leaning towards potentially a scarecrow since i've never been one before and all i'd need is the straw. it's not like i'm going anywhere so i just want something comfortable for sitting at home.

i don't get trick or treaters where i live so any halloween snacks i buy are all for me  :evil: i've been trying to find the new monster cereal carmella creeper but i haven't had any luck yet.

MrsMoe
Full Member ⚓︎

Your friendly neighborhood living dead girl

View Profile WWW

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2023 @261.72 »

I have no idea at the moment, but since I'm the eldest child of the house now (my big sister moved out this year), that gives me more control to just do whatever I want. I'm hoping to get really into baking and make some spooky treats all month-long  :ok:

Casual Poster ⚓︎

she's an angel to you... but she's a devil to me!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!OG! Joined 2021!
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2023 @686.41 »

i'm hoping to be able to decorate for halloween!! (n then have them kept up for like 8 months because my family n i are like that i suppose X"D) ive barely decorated for holidays besides a christmas tree, so it would be really fun! id also like to bake some treats :]
if i have time i wanna dress up as mavis from hotel transylvania too!!! if i dont get everything in time though i'll likely just be emily the strange again haha!

oh, it is love
from the first time i set my eyes upon yours
thinking,
"oh, is it love?"
wygolvillage
Sr. Member ⚓︎

meow!!!

StatusCafe: wygolvillage
iMood: wygolvillage

View Profile WWW

« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2023 @734.80 »

My GF and I are going to Spirit Halloween and other Halloween decoration displays tomorrow as a date :) When we finally get an apartment and move in together we want to fill it with Halloween decor!

Roselle
Newbie ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2023 @762.22 »

One of the decorations I bought are "floating" candles, and I'm looking forward to putting them up! This will be my first Halloween in my own home, so I want to make it extra special. :P
Mo/Otto
Casual Poster ⚓︎

they/them, ecto/ect

StatusCafe: cloudydusk
iMood: cloudydusk

View Profile WWW

« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2023 @857.58 »

I;m currently praying that I have enough free time to make a kandi version of Doc Ock's arms. Even if I don't finish in time, I'd still like to have it around :dl:
(p.s. the arms are NOT going to be canonically accurate. too many beads, you'd be surprised how much a big project costs)

Bede
Full Member ⚓︎

Your friendly neighborhood boygirl!

StatusCafe: azure
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2023 @933.10 »

The kids in my neighborhood don't trick-or-treat, and I'm way too old to dress up and go trick-or-treating. (And I'm too broke to dress up for fun.) So I'm planning to just binge some horror movies with the boygirlfriend on call, and eat Halloween candy!

CELEBRATE THE REJECTS, EVISCERATE THE PRESETS ⋆。˚

creaturefeature
Full Member ⚓︎

StatusCafe: creaturefeature
iMood: creaturefeature

View Profile WWW

« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2023 @886.35 »

Oh I just organize a lsit of horror movies I want to watch, maybe play halloween events on my mmorpg of choice.
I mean i could make a horror article or something

« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2023 @894.69 »

Me and my friends host a yearly spooky movie marathon! 31 movies to celebrate the spooky month. We've been collecting titles for our main movie friend to download so we can all have some fun! I think I'm also going to go shopping soon for some spooky scary decorations for my room!
skull-aton
Casual Poster ⚓︎

Skell || They/Them

iMood: skull_aton

View Profile WWW

« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2023 @346.81 »

I technically celebrate Halloween all year round! My apartment is always decorated and spooky. Haha. But when August rolls around is when I pick it up.
So here's my list thus far:

• I made a Halloween themed website.
  • I have to order more Halloween decorations internationally, so I started doing that the beginning September. (it takes about a month to get here)
  • I'm going to force my friends to go to a local theme park (since it's all decorated with scares and haunted houses)
  • also try to ease said friends to watch scary movies with me. They probably will not, so I will have a bottle of wine and enjoy them myself.
  • Haunted PS1 time babey
  • Still deciding whether I want to bar crawl this year. Hmmm.
  • I'll probably watch the Fnaf movie. I don't even like fnaf.
  • My suburb hosts a giant apple/harvest festival, so definitely doing that.
  • I think I'm going to make spooky themed foods and cocktails this year.
  • For my costume, I'm going to be a sheet ghost. :)

I think that's all I have planned! I realised that Halloween has no age limit and if society shames you for celebrating a month early, they're wrong and should be made fun of. :3 Live life how ya wanna! Cringe is dead. Etc etc.

:ozwomp: :ha: :4u: partyin in the graveyard :4u: :ha: :ozwomp:
levya
Full Member ⚓︎

just a little creature (she/her)

View Profile WWW

Participated in the 2023 Profile Design Contest!First 1000 Members!spring 2023!Joined 2023!
« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2023 @614.09 »

I launched my halloween page that I've been working on since september!
I'm also planning on decorating my room for halloween today, just gotta clean it first haha

as for what I'm gonna do on halloween itself, I have no plans yet. I usually get so excited only to end up watching a movie by myself because I'm terrible at coming up with plans xD

wangobangy
Casual Poster ⚓︎

vampires, please give me a chance

StatusCafe: wangobangy

View Profile WWW

« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2023 @27.66 »

I'm usually pretty Halloween-y all year. I have pumpkin string lights that I never take down, among other things.
My plans for Halloween usually include dressing up and handing out candy, if I am not the one handing out candy this year, I usually like to huddle in my bedroom and watch horror movies, play horror games, and just get into the spirit.
I don't really have anyone to celebrate with, so I've been meaning to ask my long distance friends if they wanna have a virtual Halloween party (if none of us already have plans of course) and hang out over voice chat in our costumes and do some spooky activities.
Maybe this year I will try to get more into it and try some baking, or doing more Halloween artworks. It's the most wonderful time of the year, after all.  :grin:

Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

Early June Code Jam

Started by jBoard ⁉︎ Community Events!

Replies: 10
Views: 875
Last post June 01, 2023 @673.96
by j
Boy Crazy Card Game from early 2000's (featuring REAL boys)

Started by CableCatBoard ♖ ∙ Video Games

Replies: 7
Views: 506
Last post July 06, 2023 @577.16
by PainterFight
Favourite Horror Movie(s)? Halloween Watchlist!

Started by GuestBoard ⛺︎ ∙ Cinema

Replies: 10
Views: 572
Last post October 04, 2023 @912.12
by soft-star

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi