Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 04 Oct 2026 - @165.02
Forum Activity: Four Stars ~ Boop! The forum will close in 835.beats! Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: inconvenience is counterculture :eyes: Guild Events: MelonLand's Seasonal RPG Jam
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Computer Land
| |-+  ⛽︎ ∙ Technology
| | |-+  Your laptop stickers


« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print Embed
Author Topic: Your laptop stickers  (Read 11942 times)
Memory
Guest

« Reply #15 on: Autumn, 15 Oct 2023 @270 » Embed

i LOVEEE seeing everyone's stickers!

https://i.imgur.com/vSDepdQ.png

Nice to see a color change in the laptop compared to the usual black, not much to say about the stickers thought, you rock!

Logged
maplebear
Newbie ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


୨୧ head in the clouds *✲゚*。⋆
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #16 on: Autumn, 17 Oct 2023 @543 » Toggle Font Embed

Nice to see a color change in the laptop compared to the usual black, not much to say about the stickers thought, you rock!

yeah, that's why i love my pc even tho it's getting slower and slower... haha :3 my stickers are pretty random - lots of them just came with something i purchased!

Logged

https://i.imgur.com/2RTXT7d.png
http://i.imgur.com/I9cHT2L.png
Còbra!
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWW


’S fhearr Albais bhriste na Albais sa chiste
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: cobradile
Matrix: Chat!
XMPP: Chat!
iMood: Cobradile
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Great Posts PacmanHappy Birthday 2k24 !First 1000 Members!OG! Joined 2021!
« Reply #17 on: Autumn, 19 Oct 2023 @784 » Toggle Font Embed

https://files.catbox.moe/22ejcy.JPG

Logged


http://internetometer.com/image/51163.png

https://i.imgur.com/leo4ZYP.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/C3gPKb3.png"He/Him (Nature green star)""Cis Ally""Pan: Straight Lean"https://i.imgur.com/kI850Ts.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/pkY2oAO.pnghttps://imgur.com/QUBFnZD.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/cjVsXOX.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/G8AyR6r.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/0HBKL8H.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/YMPbu9R.png

“Snooping as usual, I see?”
night-at-the-musian
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWW


Rule 1: Throw the bone!
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Great Posts PacmanFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #18 on: Autumn, 24 Oct 2023 @886 » Toggle Font Embed

Lots of con stickers! And some Okuyasu - he's my favorite JoBro!
https://i.imgur.com/Ykh3Lrs.png

Logged

Tiny Roman Appreciator
https://64.media.tumblr.com/e75f3a79b14a83e54eb6f7f1ab25ff3a/dba2cb98fcee4779-be/s540x810/d0b8bea1cb4705f18506276eb8ea8e0c867035d8.gifv
https://64.media.tumblr.com/c3f37b2d1e429e31b0d0f8aa325b9f93/a57fceeda9c695c6-60/s100x200/a2ac79f74428424ec8cb94808e46c9c30f5e5288.gifv
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


So many stars!
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
You're a Star!Flinstone VitaminWavy Shoulder-Length Hair with BangsBug!Top HatI got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!
« Reply #19 on: Spring, 21 Mar 2024 @485 » Toggle Font Embed

I relented and put some stickers on my new laptop! I was really inspired by the ones cinni had, it took many months but I managed to get some by the same sticker company!  :ozwomp:

I got a lot more, but I just stuck a few for now  :smile:
https://nonit.me/external/images/laptop-stickers-2024.jpeg

Logged


everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered

Artifact Swap: black n cyan yappin kittayHave a chillpillRed Tulip100 coins<3curious fish
PurpleHello98
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWW


'Cause I'm your girl, hold me baby <3
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: purplehello98

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #20 on: Spring, 24 Mar 2024 @764 » Embed

Here's a bit of an older picture. I've added a few small ones since I added these, and sadly many of the designs are starting to rub off. Let this be a lesson to everyone to put tape over your laptop stickers! I'm definitely going to do that with my next laptop. Personally, I use packing tape---I know someone who's an eBay selling fiend, so I just use hers. Beyond just stickers, some of these are actually images I printed out from the Net and taped to the laptop, which is really useful if you want a sticker that doesn't exist!

https://purplehello98.neocities.org/graphics/computers/macbook-air-back-2-small.jpg

Logged

"...And we are not angels, to be comforted by seeing the means for which everything is sent."
-Elizabeth Gaskell, Wives and Daughters


https://purplehello98.neocities.org/graphics/userbars/46535.png
https://purplehello98.neocities.org/graphics/buttons/purplehello98.gifhttps://purplehello98.neocities.org/graphics/buttons/neocities-pink.gifhttps://purplehello98.neocities.org/graphics/buttons/vrvr-purple.gif
boreal cryptid
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWWArt


без надії сподіваюсь
⛺︎ My Room
XMPP: Chat!

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2025!
« Reply #21 on: Spring, 29 Apr 2025 @694 » Embed

i've collected many through years (5-6 years), and some of them died (i guess too thin paper), so i needed to clean the place they were at, and then put something else.

https://file.garden/aBDvZ_toeBDqJB_8/photos/stickers.png

1. stich is randomly here because i saw him in some shop
2. that one dying sticker is from one of the Ukrainian units
3. "i'm this old" from one of the coffee shops
4. cats are from the local bank
5. a woman with the heart is from small charity or something, don't remember
6. dead sticker behind them all was from local pride organization, but the paper went... bad, lol

it's all on the inside of the laptop, i don't have anything outside

« Last Edit: Autumn, 05 Nov 2025 @848 by boreal_cryptid » Logged

Is this how you honor MelonLand Forum, and the tribe unmourned? Write to me openly, and not by stealth.

Artifact Swap: Polyamorous NeurodivergentWildflowers!Lucky Birdtree ConeSnow MailRainbow ConnectionPolyamorousThe Red Pixel^_^
Memory
Guest

« Reply #22 on: Spring, 29 Apr 2025 @888 » Embed

do have stickers on my laptop, though there aren't very many ( -.-)
the most interesting one is the Marisa yukkuri, i got it cuz it's so stupid i may as well lmao
the other things are kinda just my online nickname but in a weird sticker form. they were made at a real life group i go to, we had to do it.
i really need to get more, i thought of some random printed ones, and probably get some pre-existing ones if i can find them and they don't cost a fortune. like some LittleBigPlanet stickers (from in-game or even the logo itself) or some of a subtle trans flag or even a dumb QR code would be great!

my laptop's facing the wall most of the time anyways :P
plus i wanna stickerbomb heaps of my devices, probably my powerbank and my Switch for starters.



* IMG_0392.jpg (37.08 kB, 320x240 - viewed 139 times.)
Logged
Skykristal
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWWArt


I may be dead but I am here
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: skykristal
iMood: skykristal

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Uni-StarGreat Posts PacmanFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #23 on: Spring, 29 Apr 2025 @934 » Toggle Font Embed

I might as well share all my sticker abominations  :dot:

laptop
https://i.ibb.co/v29vPsH/photo-2025-04-29-23-18-58.jpg

and
https://i.ibb.co/k28mRWtm/photo-2025-04-29-23-18-40.jpg https://i.ibb.co/LdNKNpJ2/photo-2025-04-29-23-19-00.jpghttps://i.ibb.co/cc0xMbtR/photo-2025-04-29-23-18-55.jpg

I mostly collect random stickers that come with other products or gifts. Only a small number of these are bought separately. The jumping spiders and the moth for example.

I also have some really old custom stickers but they aren't on any devices

Logged

https://skykristal.art/Ocs/_rebecka.pnghttp://internetometer.com/imagesmall/50425.png https://skykristal.art/CoolStuff/_aquarium-icon.png https://skykristal.art/CoolStuff/_tobi-icon.png https://skykristal.art/CoolStuff/_flora-icon.png https://skykristal.art/CoolStuff/_toothy-icon.png
OkayRelax
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWWArt


esoteric schizo ball knowledge.
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
92nd Melon Land forum memberDarkraiAquariusRPG fanMacOSWriting Wizard
« Reply #24 on: Autumn, 08 Nov 2025 @014 » Toggle Font Embed

yeees, I love stickers. I don't care if it "RUINS" the laptop.
I even super glued a metal gryffindor emblem over the apple logo on my MacBook lol



* IMG_2273.jpg (405.99 kB, 1300x975 - viewed 132 times.)

* IMG_2272.jpg (429.46 kB, 1400x1050 - viewed 100 times.)
Logged

https://media.tenor.com/NxBZWFmUlEkAAAAC/ricky-trailer-park-boys.gif

Artifact Swap: Chicken Spawn EggLurbyBlue SpiffoAngy DoggoMr Fruit +10 Strength for 5 daysSlippers of sneaking +3 stealthEcho HerbsSun StoneDerp DoggoGreen partyhat
fablefound
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWW


they/them
⛺︎ My Room
Itch.io: My Games

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Joined 2024!
« Reply #25 on: Autumn, 08 Nov 2025 @019 » Toggle Font Embed

you could say i enjoy stickers a little. lots of curiosities here--stuff from art festivals, local artists/bands, and some made by me and some made by friends. also two from my university.
https://files.catbox.moe/lsoukd.jpeg

Logged

neocities
https://64.media.tumblr.com/675eae3dd8a496506c935c06793b245b/tumblr_inline_p7syo7z5iN1rw5v7g_75sq.pnja laugh can be a very powerful thing. why, sometimes in life, it's the only weapon we have.https://64.media.tumblr.com/8e49c3d785fd9ee0e1d9dbac48ee31f1/tumblr_inline_p7syo8AjMX1rw5v7g_75sq.pnj
https://web.archive.org/web/20090728050500/http://www.geocities.com/john_jessica/Barfairymagic.gif
https://64.media.tumblr.com/03416b0ebb68bed78f1a3ab1f7a1849e/338d8dd360da2e72-ad/s1280x1920/2899a20f67237800ced2832b9474a853a22a2756.jpg
moeghost
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWWArt


be frog-loose and froggy free!!
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: fluttershank
iMood: moeghost
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Welcome To The Forum !Joined 2025!
« Reply #26 on: Autumn, 09 Nov 2025 @145 » Toggle Font Embed

here r mine!!!

https://file.garden/aA0eX2ASI2C8Ym93/images/IMG_1895.jpg

i've added stickers of all of my most favorite characters  :transport:  some of these r from amazon, some r from dollar stores, and some r from miniso!! most of these ive had for years, i cant wait to replace them with some new ones that arent falling off...

« Last Edit: Autumn, 09 Nov 2025 @147 by moeghost » Logged

https://file.garden/aA0eX2ASI2C8Ym93/graphics/Melo43.gif

https://pfq.link/?J6GW4d=party.pnghttps://pfq.link/?J6Ry1K=party.png

Artifact Swap: Cheese Stone
MrsMoe
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


Your friendly neighborhood living dead girl
⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Deviantart Llama!Great Posts PacmanFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #27 on: Autumn, 09 Nov 2025 @249 » Embed

Returning to this thread because I now have a new laptop and with it, new stickers!

https://i.postimg.cc/NMRJs1M9/pxl-20250715-014321288-1.png

Not sure if everyone will appreciate the lighting but I think my scary purple room enhances their vibe.

Logged

https://blinkies.cafe/b/display/0113-autism.gifhttps://blinkies.cafe/b/display/0021-vampirefangs.gifhttps://blinkies.cafe/b/display/0182-halloweencathouse.gifhttps://i.postimg.cc/02L6smjc/ezgif-7-ebef155de1.gifhttps://64.media.tumblr.com/e53076104c8d22ed3d272d62cc8fccfa/88280e3f54890c11-c1/s250x400/aa5c1239ea59888acaa71ad26271790a794ccc5d.gifvhttps://blinkies.cafe/b/display/0138-greenglow.gif
https://i.ibb.co/Lzg2SZj/tumblr-5afbadec7c65089061ba8cfa48b57bc8-469c61aa-100.webphttps://tinyurl.com/yn2v726zhttps://tinyurl.com/39tjbzfmhttps://tinyurl.com/32x3t38jhttps://tinyurl.com/2ybkhmh5https://tinyurl.com/2ue7d945https://tinyurl.com/493hsx5phttps://tinyurl.com/ye28hzrphttps://64.media.tumblr.com/92ec86321325be8fac199fecef8fd7b0/tumblr_ptpl0x7U4o1y8ua8do1_100.gifv
Rotting_Heart
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWWArt


song rec: The Final Episode - Asking Alexandria
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: germ
iMood: xGermx
PicMix: Rotting_Heart

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!
« Reply #28 on: Winter, 06 Feb 2026 @129 » Toggle Font Embed

https://files.catbox.moe/rz9ena.jpg

https://files.catbox.moe/hckzb4.jpg

https://files.catbox.moe/l4273l.jpg

I love collages so fucking much, this laptop broke so I plan on making a new one that's all zombie themed. This laptop "skin" of mine is currently pinned onto my corkboard.

Logged

"They said all dreams can come true, they forgot to mention nightmares are dreams too..."

Mini bio:
https://file.garden/aixNHOc1624s7-3M/Gj9DhHn(1).pnghttps://file.garden/aixNHOc1624s7-3M/ipXQ8Fw.pnghttps://file.garden/aixNHOc1624s7-3M/cutkr0S.png
https://i.imgur.com/WXBzxw1.gifhttps://file.garden/aixNHOc1624s7-3M/image(1).pnghttps://file.garden/aixNHOc1624s7-3M/Ab8SxQk.png
https://file.garden/aixNHOc1624s7-3M/3U79VnS.pnghttps://file.garden/aixNHOc1624s7-3M/uVEyOnT.pnghttps://file.garden/aixNHOc1624s7-3M/ZqTATLu.png

 

Artifact Swap: warm bowl of rice
pepper
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWWArt


🐾 local furry punk ⛥ she/her
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: mildlypepper
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2025!SpiffoI met Dan Q on Melonland!pepperartemissodie
« Reply #29 on: Spring, 06 Mar 2026 @933 » Toggle Font Embed

Woah sticker thread! I love stickers I put them on dang near anything!

Here's my laptop currently, trying to be picky with what I put on here. The Hornet sticker glows in the dark  :omg: Bonus pics of my ipad cover and my negative archive box

https://i.imgur.com/ClmgX8j.jpeg

fun fact: the weed cat sticker in the top left of my ipad cover was a special discount bc it was partially eaten by the artist's bird :>

And bonus bonus picture of my water bottle! (if your reading this drink some water you're dehydrated ya goof)

https://i.imgur.com/j883ded.jpg

Logged

  :dog:  I'm verbose. Sorry! (not sorry)

https://mildlypepper.net/media/buttons/pepper-button.png     https://mildlypepper.net/media/gif_collection/noai_tiny.png

Artifact Swap: Monster CreatureSquirtle!!!!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe