Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 03 Oct 2026 - @227.91
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: It's only life! :dog: Guild Events: MelonLand's Seasonal RPG Jam
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ☑︎ ∙ Greetings & News
| | |-+  Tournament of Melonland: OpenHexagon


« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print Embed
Author Topic: Tournament of Melonland: OpenHexagon  (Read 10335 times)
ThunderPerfectWitchcraft
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


Here be dragons
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!I got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!Great Posts PacmanThanks for being rad!First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #30 on: Autumn, 24 Oct 2023 @983 » Embed

myleszey won the Tournament with a time of 170! GG everybody! :)

Logged

Melooon
Hero Member
*****
View Profile WWWArt


So many stars!
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
You're a Star!Flinstone VitaminWavy Shoulder-Length Hair with BangsBug!Top HatI got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!
« Reply #31 on: Autumn, 24 Oct 2023 @989 » Toggle Font Embed

@myleszey well done  :ozwomp:  :ozwomp: That's terrifyingly impressive  :omg:

Logged


everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered

Artifact Swap: black n cyan yappin kittayHave a chillpillRed Tulip100 coins<3curious fish
Memory
Guest

« Reply #32 on: Autumn, 24 Oct 2023 @376 » Embed

Gah, that was close! I tried for a little over an hour on Sunday to get the high score, but to no avail. I haven't even been able to surpass 150 again since I posted my last high score last week, it's very difficult.

Congratulations on winning the tournament @myleszey!  :4u: And thank you @ThunderPerfectWitchcraft for hosting!  :ozwomp:

Logged
myleszey
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWW

Rabbit
⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Two SSL certificates for the price of oneFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #33 on: Autumn, 24 Oct 2023 @698 » Toggle Font Embed

Thank you everyone, it was fun! @Snow I stayed up a bit longer than I should have trying to get past your new score; it was intense!!!

Logged

https://lagomorph.club/icons/buttonmyles.gif
ThunderPerfectWitchcraft
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


Here be dragons
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!I got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!Great Posts PacmanThanks for being rad!First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #34 on: Autumn, 24 Oct 2023 @781 » Embed

Indeed, I also played longer trying to come near your scores than I'm willing to admit :D. Thanks for participating @all!

Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe