Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
July 27, 2024 - @165.59 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Star Posts: 28/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :dive: Are u having fun?? :dive:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  Vashti !

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Vashti !  (Read 475 times)
Memory
« on: September 28, 2023 @949.35 »

Hi guys~ My name is Vashti & I'm new around these parts. I've been on Neocities for a while, but never on a forum. I just had a vague curiosity about the idea & thought it'd be fun to try it out. Not really sure how this works; Hope I'm doing it right!
Salty
Jr. Member ⚓︎

Internet Renaissance Woman

StatusCafe: saltedslug
iMood: saltedslug

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!G4 Club Member!Joined 2023!
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2023 @977.48 »

Hey there, Vashti! Welcome to the forum. There's definitely no right way to participate, so you're doing it right no matter what :ozwomp: Lurking the forums and not posting is definitely not a bad thing, but it's also fun to chat with everyone about mutual interests :) If you're feeling social, take a gander through all the forum topics and start/participate in a thread about it  :pc:

SilkSkull
Hero Member ⚓︎

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
iMood: SilkSkull
Matrix: Chat!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!MARIO64.PNGCool Dude AwardJoined 2022!High Speed Ozwomp!
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2023 @991.04 »

Welcome!!! There's no way to do this wrong (I think o.O) I love how calm and clean your website feels since it's in a ravamp. It reminds me of sitting in a doctors office waiting room (in a positive way :4u: ) What are your interests and hobbies?

SilkSkull’s Welcome Pack
  • Wondering what this “web revival” stuff is?  Visit here!
  • Need someone to chat with or just want to ask some questions? Chat or Email me!
  • For a rundown of what this place is and what we are all about, head here!
Enjoy your time on the forums and make yourself feel welcome <3
« Last Edit: September 29, 2023 @604.61 by SilkSkull » Logged

She/Her
"Will you stop adding lampposts to my games?"

Salty
Jr. Member ⚓︎

Internet Renaissance Woman

StatusCafe: saltedslug
iMood: saltedslug

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!G4 Club Member!Joined 2023!
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2023 @55.56 »

Welcome!!! There's no way to do this wrong (I think o.O) I love how calm and clean your website feels since it's in a ravamp. It reminds me of sitting in a doctors office waiting room (in a positive way :4u: ) What are your interests and hobbies?

SilkSkull’s Welcome Pack
  • Wondering what this “web revival” stuff is?  Visit here!
  • Need someone to chat with or just want to ask some questions? Chat or Email me!
  • For a rundown of what this place is and what we are all about, head here![/color]
Enjoy your time on the forums and make yourself feel welcome <3

Whoa, hijacking for a moment to say the Welcome Pack is such a cool idea! I'm definitely stealing that for something down the road.  :omg:

SilkSkull
Hero Member ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2023 @65.15 »

Whoa, hijacking for a moment to say the Welcome Pack is such a cool idea! I'm definitely stealing that for something down the road.  :omg:

I actually got the idea from melon but thank you! You definitely should!!!

She/Her

Memory
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2023 @104.92 »

Oh wow, everyone's so friendly here :-) I've never been told "doctor's office" before, but thank you nonetheless. I meant for my whole empty layout to be temporary, but I've actually become kind of attached to it; It feels clean & simple & most importantly, it's not a hassle for me to add to. The entire thing that prompted my whole revamp was that I felt like my coding limitations got in the way of the actual content of my site, so I wanted a clean slate if you will to add to slowly. I'm thinking of adding some decoration, but I'm not quite sure what yet beyond some of my illustrations that I'd like to add.

As for my hobbies, I like messing around with my Neocities obvi, & I love writing, diary keeping more specifically. That's what I'd consider my site actually, a digital diary. I play video games, but less so recently. I'm the sort that will do nothing but play video games for a while & then put my games down for just as long. Recently I've picked up Wild World again. I've yet to finish TOTK & I'm wanting to start Disco Elysium & maybe Harvest Moon. I like reading, books & tarot cards, like going on walks. I'm someone who needs to be out of the house a lot. I spend as much of my free time as I can at coffee shops or the library or if I can afford it, thrift shopping. Beyond that, it's hard to know what to say. Less that I can't think of what to say & more that I have so many unrelated things I want to spit out: I collect stamps, I'm a university student, I collect Sylvanians or Calico Critters (depends on your country), & I'd like to travel. After I get my degree, I'd like to teach English abroad, maybe in Japan, not sure yet. I'm visiting Japan next summer with my friend & if I like it there I'll try to find an English teaching program, but that's not for a couple of years down the line. For now I'm just taking things day by day ^_^

SilkSkull
Hero Member ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2023 @612.31 »

Oh wow, everyone's so friendly here :-) I've never been told "doctor's office" before, but thank you nonetheless. I meant for my whole empty layout to be temporary, but I've actually become kind of attached to it; It feels clean & simple & most importantly, it's not a hassle for me to add to. The entire thing that prompted my whole revamp was that I felt like my coding limitations got in the way of the actual content of my site, so I wanted a clean slate if you will to add to slowly. I'm thinking of adding some decoration, but I'm not quite sure what yet beyond some of my illustrations that I'd like to add.

As for my hobbies, I like messing around with my Neocities obvi, & I love writing, diary keeping more specifically. That's what I'd consider my site actually, a digital diary. I play video games, but less so recently. I'm the sort that will do nothing but play video games for a while & then put my games down for just as long. Recently I've picked up Wild World again. I've yet to finish TOTK & I'm wanting to start Disco Elysium & maybe Harvest Moon. I like reading, books & tarot cards, like going on walks. I'm someone who needs to be out of the house a lot. I spend as much of my free time as I can at coffee shops or the library or if I can afford it, thrift shopping. Beyond that, it's hard to know what to say. Less that I can't think of what to say & more that I have so many unrelated things I want to spit out: I collect stamps, I'm a university student, I collect Sylvanians or Calico Critters (depends on your country), & I'd like to travel. After I get my degree, I'd like to teach English abroad, maybe in Japan, not sure yet. I'm visiting Japan next summer with my friend & if I like it there I'll try to find an English teaching program, but that's not for a couple of years down the line. For now I'm just taking things day by day ^_^

You seem super cool! Harvest Moon is something I deeply recommend, it's super cozy!!! I also love getting out of the house and going for walks (although there is nowhere super interesting for me to go especially right now). I've never tried collecting stamps it looks so cool, I love collecting things! Welcome to the forums and enjoy!

She/Her

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi