Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 28, 2024 - @217.56 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Four Star Posts: 66/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :happy: Open the all windows! Your mind needs storms and air! :happy:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  HALLO ^_^

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: HALLO ^_^  (Read 338 times)
asterhalloween
Newbie ⚓︎

the beauty of experiencing the world

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
iMood: mythicalwaters

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: October 12, 2023 @809.57 »

Hi guys :D :pc: :pc: :pc: computer. awesome!

my name is aster (or halloween! >:3) I've been interested in coding for around 8 and a half years now, woah!!! It alllll started with the fun little coding website called Scratch, and eventually I ended up where I am today! Yay! learning about coding has and continues to be so very fun and just. absolutely mesmerizing seeing how things are build and then making things?! myself?!! and having it work?!!! I love it. I love computer <3

aside from programming and coding stuff, I also really really love storytelling, art, and character creation :D hearttt

I have a TON of projects, including multiple websites, but my main one is here (https://asterhalloween.neocities.org/) :D there's alot I want to work on with the site but so far its been very fun working on it and just learning how to make things in general :3 <3

I am very excited to start foruming it up in here! X3 I haven't really used forums that much, but I feel like it will be very fun :grin: :grin: :grin: 

:4u: Love makes the world go round! :transport:
lars
Casual Poster

View Profile

« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2023 @851.00 »

hi aster! nice to meet you. i never used to use scratch personally but i remember teaching others to use it to understand coding fundamentals and it's so cool to see the giant community it's fostered!! i'm glad you're having so much fun, that's what it's all about.

your site is so fun so far (love the spookiness going on) and i hope you like it here on the forums!

:pc: computer is awesome :pc:

DiffydaDude
Sr. Member ⚓︎

Wanna be like :grin: but instead I'm like :sad:

Matrix: Chat!
XMPP: Chat!

View Profile WWW

20% coolerFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2023 @168.59 »

omg your website is so silly i love it x3
Emoticon users for life :D :3 :P

soapfriendo
Casual Poster ⚓︎

soap, it/they

iMood: soapfriendo

View Profile WWW

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2023 @211.91 »

absolutely mesmerizing seeing how things are build and then making things?! myself?!! and having it work?!!! I love it. I love computer <3
ur soooooo forreal abt dis computers are gorgeous as hell and i love them so so muchhhh <3

keybladekid6
Jr. Member ⚓︎

hey roxy! boys night! lol

iMood: keybladekid6

View Profile WWW

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2023 @157.25 »

so nice to meet ya aster! c:

i was teaching at an inner city school the other day and they were also using scratch!! it was so cool seeing a new generation of kids get passionate about coding =3 they got to make their own dance parties and stuff, it was super cute.

ANYWAY, that's a bit off topic hehe.. sorry, i really like talking about teaching. I love your site!! and halloween is a cool name and very fitting and seasonal. c; does it change depending on the season?! X3

xoxo, lolo =3

"that day, beneath that ruby sky..."
Icey!
Sr. Member ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Pro Bug Finder!OG! Joined 2021!High Speed Ozwomp!
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2023 @288.28 »

Hello!!!!!

I remember my days on scratch, mainly due to my lack of interest in learning an actual language. But as I grew I gave website design a try along with making a game in Godot (which you can find on this forum). Although you do seem to have had a head start in the programming department, (I created my first scratch account in 2017). :defrag:

I welcome you to the forum aster! :4u:

your pfp is cute
« Last Edit: October 15, 2023 @290.24 by Icelogist » Logged

:ozwomp: my beloved

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi