Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 28, 2024 - @524.76 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Four Star Posts: 66/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :ha: :pc: Hello Melonland! :pc: :happy:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Interests Zone
| |-+  ☺︎ ∙ General Interests
| | |-+  Favorite Figures u own/ Dream Figure?

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Favorite Figures u own/ Dream Figure?  (Read 661 times)
JackFrost
Full Member ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!BUG!?!Joined 2022!
« on: October 14, 2023 @692.18 »

Basically whats your fav figure you have rn, and what figure do you want the most? I only have 2, a big dbz figure of goku and vegeta, and despite how cheap it is I love my lupin the 3rd figure, its the best! Insane quality 4 only 20 bucks! These are my dream figures, gonna save up for them. The Devilman Stylish collection Akira, and Manga DM. What figures do you want?

* 2367240.jpg (33.83 kB, 750x497 - viewed 15 times.)

* 1243417-9b7eb.jpg (37.23 kB, 465x635 - viewed 13 times.)

Coffee addict, Gunpla builder, SMT fan.
KittyTheKat
Casual Poster ⚓︎

Any/All and Agender

iMood: KittyTheKat

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2023 @702.80 »

At the moment my favorite figure is a 9S figure I got from my boyfriend about a year ago. I'm not a super fan of NieR or anything but it has sentimental value to me. In terms of a dream figure, I really wish Final Fantasy XIV would release a quality figure of Venat from the most recent DLC. Recently they released a figure on their store but it looks pretty low quality from the pictures of it  :ohdear:

"Hell is other people. But that’s only that side of the coin. The other side, which no one seems to mention, is also “Heaven is each other.” … Hell is separateness, uncommunicability, self-centeredness, lust for power, for riches, for fame. Heaven, on the other hand, is very simple—and very hard: caring about your fellow beings." -Jean-Paul Sartre
BlazingCobaltX
Full Member ⚓︎

StatusCafe: blazingcobaltx

View Profile WWW

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2023 @863.67 »

I have two Nendoroids, but neither are exactly my dream figures. My ultimate dream figure is actually a set of my favourite pairing:

Two problems:
  • These are not proper figures but some type of "garage set", meaning that you have to manually assemble and paint it
  • I've only ever seen one person selling this, which was years ago

I know nothing about who produced this, only a vague name. I'm not actively searching for it, but if I ever get my hands on this I will be full of glee.
Scootarooni

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: scootarooni
iMood: scootarooni

View Profile WWW

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2023 @694.87 »

My favorite figures are my Hatsune Miku Absolute HMO Edition nendoroid and my gumi nendoroid!

Absolute HMO checks off a ton of Miku design deviations I really really like (green hair, big sleeves, the wires, etc.). And she comes with a ton of parts and props to pose her with! Which is pretty rare for nendoroids nowadays, I've noticed! She's a bit of a pain to pose because she falls apart pretty easily but at the end of the day I really don't mind :3 I got her for pretty cheap too, about $40-ish? With all her parts and only one broken twintail that's barely noticable.

And Gumi is another holy grail simply because I love Gumi! She's in my top three favorite vocaloids next to SF-A2 Miki and Utatane Piko. She was a lot harder to find and more expensive than my HMO Miku, but it was still worth it!

I have two dream figures at the moment:
1. This Hatsune Miku Frame Artist
2. The upcoming 808 nendoroid from hi-fi rush

I try to limit myself to only vocaloid figures, but considering there's barely any merch for hi-fi rush (let alone merch I actually like) and it's one of my favorite games, I think I can make an exception here :ok:

keybladekid6
Jr. Member ⚓︎

hey roxy! boys night! lol

iMood: keybladekid6

View Profile WWW

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2023 @983.68 »

OH OH OHHHHHHHH a lovely question and a lovely questioner <3 I love ur edward elric pfp, I used that as my tumblr icon for years hehe c;

I love my toonize edward elric fig:
Spoiler
[close]

my nico yazawa maid fig:
Spoiler
[close]

my mitchie m miku: ( and my HMO miku, but  lovely scoot already posted her c: )
Spoiler
[close]

and my axel/roxas prize figure the most =3 but it's SO HARD TO CHOOSE!!! DX
Spoiler
[close]

i loved seeing everyone elses' figs!! showing off my material possessions is FUN. hehe.

xoxo, lolo =3

"that day, beneath that ruby sky..."
itsabmovie
Casual Poster ⚓︎

Your Temporary Secretary

View Profile WWW

« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2023 @253.85 »

For figures I own, I'm gonna have to say the Furyu MEIKO Vocaloid statue! She was my first dreamie and I'm so happy I got her on Big Bad Toy Store on sale. She proudly sits at the top of my figures like the queen she is <3

Dreamie figures though... Off the top of my head, who I instantly think of, the Daemon sisters from "Panty and Stocking"!

"Okay, a joke’s a joke and that’s all well and good, but I get enough use out of this site these days that it seems useless to nail the front door closed. Funny, mind you, but useless."
tarraxahum
Full Member ⚓︎

Xx_O_o_xX

StatusCafe: tarraxahum
iMood: tarraxahum
Matrix: Chat!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2023 @639.28 »

My ultimate dream figure is actually a set of my favourite pairing:

<cropped pic for quote size>

HOLY HELL an actual Canaan fan in the wild. Appreciate your taste so much. (Didn't even know they had figurines, wow!)

As for my (rather humble) collection, I think my favorite that I own would be Ryuko Matoi's nendoroid, for the sheer fact that it was the first one I bought and ordered legit from abroad instead of buying some cheaper knock off at a local anime store. (It's been like ten years since then. Time flies!). That's if we're talking official stuff - handmade figurines my friend made me are another matter entirely.

My dream figures change by the month, not gonna lie. Currently I am suffering from not having enough funds to buy a 3D printed figurine of Karlach from Baldur's Gate 3. A certain seller on Etsy has such a cool one  :sad:

"Why change the past, when you can own this day?" (c)
itspencilz
Jr. Member ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2023 @67.30 »

I have that same Lupin figure but I gave him a hat and also he's a father now LOL.

Vroom vroom
klonpa
Casual Poster ⚓︎

dark cup

StatusCafe: klonpa
iMood: klonpa

View Profile WWW

Joined 2023!
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2023 @349.10 »

fav i own rn is tricky... i also have the hmo miku previously mentioned LOL but otherwiseeeee
this dinky little lolo+popka gachapon figure was a grail for me for a while and im very happy to have them  :4u: its very silly looking...popka isnt molded onto her hat or anything he just kind of balances really well up there LMAO. i just have him sitting in front of lolo on my shelf at the present

for dreamies...
i reallyyyyyyy want to own any figure from this kaiba (2008) doujin garage kit set TT_TT i ahve no idea where id find them and it KILLS ME...

chroniko so cutees.  i wont you  :tnt:

I have that same Lupin figure but I gave him a hat and also he's a father now LOL.
[image was here]
i love this so much. this world is so beautiful. the way u have his kid placed in his arm is very funny to me  :smile:

dark cup? thatsthe strongest card in all of duel monstas!!!
BlazingCobaltX
Full Member ⚓︎

StatusCafe: blazingcobaltx

View Profile WWW

« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2023 @429.70 »

HOLY HELL an actual Canaan fan in the wild. Appreciate your taste so much. (Didn't even know they had figurines, wow!)

Hii! :unite: Always a pleasant surprise to find someone that still remembers it.

And yeah they have a few figures. I bought these two nendoroids once but Alphard's head broke off, so now I just have Canaan.

And the other figures that I know of:

Spoiler

[close]
tarraxahum
Full Member ⚓︎

Xx_O_o_xX

StatusCafe: tarraxahum
iMood: tarraxahum
Matrix: Chat!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2023 @883.22 »

I bought these two nendoroids once but Alphard's head broke off, so now I just have Canaan.

Would be mighty ironic if it was her arm that broke off, wouldn't it? :D

Also damn now I guess I have a new dream figure or two! To my surprise I even found someone actually selling the Alphard figure (the one from the first pic you put under the cut) in perfect condition not that far from me. But at the moment I have absolutely no extra money to spare for collectibles Q^Q Ah well, something to save up and hunt for, then.

"Why change the past, when you can own this day?" (c)
night-at-the-musian
Jr. Member ⚓︎

Rule 1: Throw the bone!

View Profile WWW

« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2023 @218.63 »

My favorite is the Inosuke Hashibira Nendoroid I got a while back! He sits on my desk next to Panacotta Fugo's Nendo.

Tiny Roman Appreciator

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

What are some of your favorite 404 pages?

Started by Icey!Board ✁ ∙ Web Crafting

Replies: 15
Views: 3147
Last post April 27, 2024 @951.25
by bliss
[Open Call] Favorite Recipes

Started by NightdriftBoard ☺︎ ∙ General Interests

Replies: 4
Views: 1652
Last post December 16, 2021 @301.70
by cinni
If you had the ability to eat anything, what would be your new favorite food?

Started by Icey!Board ☕︎ ∙ Fun & Forum Games

Replies: 29
Views: 2992
Last post November 07, 2023 @809.28
by Capybara

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi