Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
July 27, 2024 - @232.36 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Star Posts: 28/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :ozwomp: Reminder: Forum messages stay readable for years! Keep yours high quality! :ozwomp:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  World Wild Web
| |-+  ♺ ∙ Web Crafting Materials
| | |-+  Wynn's Pixel Paradise

« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: Wynn's Pixel Paradise  (Read 1400 times)
WynnDawnstrider
Casual Poster ⚓︎

PicMix: WynnDawnstrider

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: October 14, 2023 @733.43 »

I just wanted to make a thread to post my pixel art in! I'm largely going to only focus on some of my favorite web graphics that I've made here like icons, blinkies, buttons, and backgrounds. More of the same, plus other things can be found on my Neocities!

Please note that everything in here is free to use without permission or credit! You can also edit anything at your lesiure, in fact some things that I might post here are meant to be edited to add text. Though if you do edit or use anything I would love to see it!

Icons:

Buttons:

Blinkies:

Backgrounds:

« Last Edit: February 24, 2024 @898.17 by WynnDawnstrider » Logged

Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

Thanks for being rad!a puppy for your travelsAlways My PalFirst 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!...
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2023 @747.05 »

These are fantastic! I'd totally love to include them in some projects  :omg: I hope you make more!

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
TheFrugalGamer
Sr. Member ⚓︎

Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Pocket Icelogist!Joined 2022!
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2023 @843.11 »

These are all so great, and I just love those little square icons! 32x32 seems so unnaturally small today, yet that was the standard size for icons for so long because of our lower screen resolutions.
I also checked out your site, and it's so cute! I especially like your holofoil backgrounds.

devils
Full Member ⚓︎

Oh? What's that?

View Profile WWW

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2023 @880.71 »

OMG these are amazing! I especially love the Neopets background :4u:

Remember to eat dessert <3
WynnDawnstrider
Casual Poster ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2023 @885.69 »

32x32 seems so unnaturally small today, yet that was the standard size for icons for so long because of our lower screen resolutions.

And yet somehow its SO compelling to make them! I even make it more challenging with the border so I often have an even smaller space to work in and yet I love it.

Also thanks you guys!! :loved:

WynnDawnstrider
Casual Poster ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2023 @807.77 »

Made a couple Icons plus I have a button template I haven't uploaded yet I think you guys will like!

zawieja
Jr. Member ⚓︎

Call me Ren!

View Profile WWW

Epic Cat AwardFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2023 @792.03 »

And yet somehow its SO compelling to make them! I even make it more challenging with the border so I often have an even smaller space to work in and yet I love it.

Also thanks you guys!! :loved:

I have similar feelings when doing pixel art, I just really enjoy making something small and with a limited color palette work  :cheerR:

I really like your buttons, especially the aquarium - so cool! - but the starry ones as well. And the halloween background looks so nice too. Great work  :4u:

─── °∘❉∘° ───

─── °∘❉∘° ───
WynnDawnstrider
Casual Poster ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2023 @977.51 »

Hope you guys are having a good weekend! Here's two new icons from this week!

itspencilz
Jr. Member ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2023 @147.27 »

LOVE the 90s cup-pattern icons and the pumpkin backgrounds.

Vroom vroom
Icey!
Sr. Member ⚓︎

Any/All

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Pro Bug Finder!OG! Joined 2021!High Speed Ozwomp!
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2023 @243.74 »

Good stuff, those icons would be great as topic icons on this forum! I also like the backgrounds.

:ozwomp: my beloved

WynnDawnstrider
Casual Poster ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2023 @773.99 »

Hey guys! I have... snek button...

It's a little hard to see the tank on the dark background of the site but i promise its there!

Onio
Full Member ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Pocket Icelogist!Coziest Café Award 2023Café ClubJoined 2022!
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2023 @68.10 »

These are so good!! Big fan of the Neopets background and the aquarium button, the snake button, as well as that 90s Jazz dixie cup pattern. I am now a fan!

edit: that dixie jazz cup could be a neat forum gift for 90s kids  :omg:
« Last Edit: November 09, 2023 @71.15 by Onio » Logged

WynnDawnstrider
Casual Poster ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2024 @910.30 »

Hey guys! It's been a while huh? Sorry, I've been just caught up in other stuff.
But anyway I wanted to show what I have so far of something I've been working on  :eyes:
It's sort've a pixel art bead thing. I want to make a drag and drop system for it on my neocities but I'm still in the "struggling to understand where to even begin coding it" stage, so it probably wont be functional anytime soon.
In the meantime, I would at least like to put this page out there, containing all of the planned assets (with more being added as I think of fun colors and more shapes in the future). These are completely free to use as is for making bracelet/keychain style graphics!
These aren't broken up individually but are instead in "sheets" of stuff currently sorted by color. Future additions will likely be one shape in multiple colors but for now here's a few examples! Please feel free to play with these and share them. When any major changes move forward I'll likely make another post about it!

Also yes if anyone knows how to make what I want work please let me know, I'm totally willing to accept help (and will probably need it in the long run) to get something working. I don't really know what I'm doing at all lol

WynnDawnstrider
Casual Poster ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2024 @8.19 »

OOPS ITS BEEN A REALLY LONG TIME
Hi I'm not dead I just don't always remember to check back in here lol
Here's some new stuff! As usual there's more variants on my Neocities!

SiLver
Casual Poster ⚓︎

iMood: SiLverSkelebeast

View Profile WWW

Lego Bionicle !Joined 2024!
« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2024 @327.85 »

Super nice looking icons and such! I may make use of some of these in the future...  :wizard:

Edit: Just checked out your NeoCities! (looks super nice btw) and noticed that on the pages: keychains,neopets, misc, and Pokemon they have a older list of links including one "holofoils" that doesn't go anywhere! Thought you would like to know so you can fix it in the future.  :ozwomp:  :pc:
« Last Edit: June 27, 2024 @334.06 by SiLver » Logged

:skull: Disciple of the Evil Skull since 2007 :skull:
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

Pixel Art - Mini Contest - New message icons!

Started by MelooonBoard ☑︎ ∙ Events

Replies: 21
Views: 4352
Last post July 18, 2024 @680.65
by Zunne
Some pixel art for a potential project

Started by KariusBoard ➶ ∙ Art Gallery

Replies: 6
Views: 1912
Last post April 03, 2022 @870.50
by Ajota
Webring for Pixel Dolling sites

Started by TheFrugalGamerBoard ☮︎ ∙ Other Communities & Webrings

Replies: 20
Views: 1724
Last post March 15, 2023 @226.13
by kandeez

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi