This zone is sleeping right now! ZzzZZzzz

Better not disturb it! ~You go to the petrol station and buy a slushy instead, everything is cool!~

This area will open again in 000.beats!

(Learn about Swatch Time)

Some other zones are awake :^]


Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 05 Oct 2026 - @90.42
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: Love is not possession  :4u: Guild Events: weekly zine jam 15: dreams
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Art & Writing
| |-+  ✑ ∙ Books & Stationery
| | |-+  Recommendation: Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Recommendation: Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou  (Read 4149 times)
Dojidave
Jr. Member
**
View Profile WWW


huh?
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« on: Spring, 13 Mar 2022 @926 » Toggle Font Embed

https://bilingualmanga.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/Yokohama-Kaidashi-Kikou-Cover-01.jpg

I wanted to post a recommendation of my favourite manga Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou. Created from 1994 till 2006, by Hitoshi Ashinano, it centres on the life of an android café owner called Alpha in the post-apocalypse. But it really is post-apocalypse as the disaster has happened and while things are diffrent its not that bad. Its a laid back, calming, relaxing read. Things happen in the story, but I never saw it as the real point of it. The real point is the atmosphere that is created and it is done masterfully.

If you want something to read that's great with a hot drink and a blanket I really recommend this gem!


https://i.pinimg.com/564x/1e/35/88/1e358856f7dae49b200ce87574fcf114.jpg

Logged

ggnonicon
Jr. Member
**
View Profile WWW


smush the eyelid
⛺︎ My Room
Itch.io: My Games

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #1 on: Summer, 03 Aug 2022 @269 » Toggle Font Embed

God I really really looooove this manga. I think there is an OVA for it or something and I've been meaning to watch it, have you seen it?

Logged
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe