Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 27, 2024 - @843.70 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Four Star Posts: 84/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :transport: :transport: More is More :transport: :transport:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Interests Zone
| |-+  ☺︎ ∙ General Interests
| | |-+  what are you going to be for halloween? (if you celebrate)

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: what are you going to be for halloween? (if you celebrate)  (Read 467 times)
orb
« on: October 29, 2023 @545.64 »

since theres no other good option for cosplays/costumes for me right now, i'll be clara from pathologic even though i'm only on day 8 of the last route so far (clara route).... my windows computer is really glitchy and broken atm (i have not been able to update it in years) so havent been able to continue it but i hope i will soon :(
clara from pathologic classic hd btw. i have her hair already somewhat so no need for a wig lolol
wygolvillage
Sr. Member ⚓︎

meow!!!

StatusCafe: wygolvillage
iMood: wygolvillage

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2023 @584.92 »

I'm going to have a sleepover with my girlfriend and eat tons of candy and watch some spooky movies.

starbreaker
Sr. Member ⚓︎

is it any wonder that my mind's on fire?

SpaceHey: Friend Me!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!G4 Club Member!Joined 2023!
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2023 @896.17 »

I'm going to pretend to be a normal (as in neurotypical) human being. When you're autistic enough that you need to mask, every day is Halloween.

rock operatic science fantasy and more...
(...all opinions mine unless attributed, and free to a good home...)
wygolvillage
Sr. Member ⚓︎

meow!!!

View Profile WWW

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2023 @957.58 »

I'm going to pretend to be a normal (as in neurotypical) human being. When you're autistic enough that you need to mask, every day is Halloween.

Oof, I relate (especially at my customer service job the masking is intense and taxing). Totally coincidentally "Every Day Is Halloween" is the name of one of my favorite songs :D

I haven't really planned any costumes in a few years now which is a shame since I love Halloween a lot, I just haven't found much reason to dress up. I did buy a werewolf mask this September though lol

malice
Casual Poster ⚓︎

take my darkest fears and play them like a lullaby

SpaceHey: Friend Me!

View Profile WWW

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2023 @971.24 »

i'm gonna be amy from evanescence! i didn't have to really buy a whole lot of stuff since i'm using clothes i already had mostly, but i did get a tank top and painted on it to make a specific top to go with it. i dressed up for a couple of parties/events earlier this month and people said i looked a lot like her which was cool ^_^

any/all + ev/eva ae/aer
night-at-the-musian
Jr. Member ⚓︎

Rule 1: Throw the bone!

View Profile WWW

« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2023 @990.23 »

I'll be at work that day :C BUT THAT AIN'T STOPPIN' ME! I'll be going as Octavius this year!

Tiny Roman Appreciator

keybladekid6
Jr. Member ⚓︎

hey roxy! boys night! lol

iMood: keybladekid6

View Profile WWW

« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2023 @121.20 »

quotes/replies:

Spoiler
clara from pathologic classic hd btw. i have her hair already somewhat so no need for a wig lolol
cuuute!! i love clara's outfit <3

I'm going to have a sleepover with my girlfriend and eat tons of candy and watch some spooky movies.
omg that sounds SO FUN  :transport: what movies are you guys gonna watch?!

I'm going to pretend to be a normal (as in neurotypical) human being.
hehe, i gave up on that a long time ago...  :dive: how HORRIFYING!!

i'm gonna be amy from evanescence!
if i saw amy from evanescence at a halloween party i think i'd fall in love  :4u:

I'll be at work that day :C BUT THAT AIN'T STOPPIN' ME! I'll be going as Octavius this year!
HEHE i'm not surprised but still delighted  :cheerR:

[close]

i had two costumes but i was too sick to go to any of the parties i was invited to  :tnt: i was gonna be marceline with my friend, who was princess bubblegum, and i was also gonna be musa from the winx club with a whole group!! but... it's okay i can just be marcy next year hehe.

xoxo, lolo =3

"that day, beneath that ruby sky..."
bingus_baby
Jr. Member ⚓︎

Baby of the bingus...

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2023 @549.68 »

OOOh dressed up as Riamu from Idolm@aster as I write this!! Her casual outfit, since I have classes and can't go too extravagant! Thought about being Miku again, but it's too attention grabbing ;; As much as I love getting dressed up, I don't love getting stopped for someone to say how big of a fan they are of me (I'm the real Miku irl I guess!!)

wygolvillage
Sr. Member ⚓︎

meow!!!

View Profile WWW

« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2023 @660.54 »

omg that sounds SO FUN  :transport: what movies are you guys gonna watch?!

We're not entirely sure of the list but I definitely want to check out Scary Godmother since I've never seen it before and I'm really in the mood for some children's Halloween media before we watch some horror stuff. I think we also plan to rewatch Blade?

We're also gonna make some candy apples and dirt cups as a treat <3 I've always wanted to make things with her since she works as a cook and it would be really fun to make recipes together, so I'm really excited.

soft-star
Casual Poster ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2023 @697.03 »

Not dressing up tonight, just staying in and chilling, watching a spooky movie, maybe in the proximity of a pumpkin. But earlier this month I went as Black Phillip as a super last minute costume and it really turned out so cute and better than I expected seeing as I had the idea at 6:30pm and the party began at 8 lol. Found some black horns at walgreens of all places and a furry black vest at goodwill that I ended up draping and pinning over my skirt for a really sexy and goaty silhouette. It worked out so well and I'm proud.

keybladekid6
Jr. Member ⚓︎

hey roxy! boys night! lol

iMood: keybladekid6

View Profile WWW

« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2023 @916.79 »

We're not entirely sure of the list but I definitely want to check out Scary Godmother since I've never seen it before and I'm really in the mood for some children's Halloween media before we watch some horror stuff. I think we also plan to rewatch Blade?

We're also gonna make some candy apples and dirt cups as a treat <3 I've always wanted to make things with her since she works as a cook and it would be really fun to make recipes together, so I'm really excited.

:tnt: that sounds so cute... me and my bf just laughed over the fnaf movie since neither of us are that into halloween, but now i wanna convince him to do all this with me next year >:3c

have the most fun!!!  :transport:

xoxo, lolo =3

"that day, beneath that ruby sky..."
wygolvillage
Sr. Member ⚓︎

meow!!!

View Profile WWW

« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2023 @785.23 »

A little update, but our sleepover went really well!! The candy apples were absolutely delicious, we made them with cinnamon candy and dipping them was so fun! And the dirt cups I made almost entirely by myself while she was babysitting the melting cinnamony goodness, I highly reccomend folding some cool whip into the pudding, it's so light and fluffy <3

We had a whole list of movies we wanted to watch but ended up with this itinerary:
-Scary Godmother
-American Werewolf In London
-brief Youtube intermission where we watched some AVGN videos and the goofiest "real ghost footage" videos we could find
-Blade, which we promptly fell asleep during because it was nearly 1 AM

Then in the morning we went to get brunch.

All in all, definitely one of the most fun Halloweens I've ever had!!! As an adult, at least. I still wish trick or treating was socially acceptable for someone my age, lol

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

Forum feature requests and Ideas

Started by MelooonBoard ⛄︎ ∙ Forum Info & Questions

Replies: 250
Views: 21341
Last post Today at @132.72
by BUTCHBONEZ
xX Welcome to the Forum & Rules Xx

Replies: 0
Views: 5482
Last post November 14, 2021 @627.84
by Melooon
How to use a forum?! - A guide for those who have forgotten/never knew!

Replies: 2
Views: 3376
Last post April 22, 2023 @739.62
by Aloe

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi