Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 07 Oct 2026 - @633.65
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :defrag: Lo and Behold :defrag: Guild Events: TIME FOR HALLOWEEN CRAFTS!
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ☑︎ ∙ Greetings & News
| | |-+  Tournament of Melonland 2: Rythm Hell


« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print Embed
Author Topic: Tournament of Melonland 2: Rythm Hell  (Read 7434 times)
ThunderPerfectWitchcraft
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


Here be dragons
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!I got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!Great Posts PacmanThanks for being rad!First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #15 on: Autumn, 04 Nov 2023 @082 » Embed

Good enough to outdo me ;).

Updated!

Logged

Memory
Guest

« Reply #16 on: Autumn, 04 Nov 2023 @513 » Embed

So close! This does become quite challenging after 12 points.

https://i.imgur.com/gVNslYa.png

« Last Edit: Autumn, 04 Nov 2023 @515 by Memory » Logged
keybladekid6
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWW


hey roxy! boys night! lol
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: keybladekid6

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #17 on: Autumn, 04 Nov 2023 @875 » Embed

https://files.catbox.moe/p8y0g1.png

I WILL KEEP TRYINGGGGG!!!

Logged

"that day, beneath that ruby sky..."
https://files.catbox.moe/dnc8wc.gif
Memory
Guest

« Reply #18 on: Autumn, 07 Nov 2023 @507 » Embed

A new high score!

https://i.imgur.com/BN5KJyt.png

Once you're in the double digits it's pretty much guaranteed the screen will glow red and start to shake violently and that intimidating countdown in the background will appear, but so long as you keep clapping to the rhythm that timer will always reset! For me I'm finding that memorising the patterns helps. There's a finite number of patterns and the more you play the more you will pick up on them. ^^

Logged
ThunderPerfectWitchcraft
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


Here be dragons
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!I got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!Great Posts PacmanThanks for being rad!First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #19 on: Autumn, 07 Nov 2023 @796 » Embed

Updated

Jeez!
I also surf the shaking screen - from level 6 onward ;).

Logged

TheNothingMonster
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWW


Hey psst! Wanna see something spooky?
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: thenothingmonster

Artifacts:
Great Posts PacmanFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #20 on: Autumn, 24 Nov 2023 @800 » Toggle Font Embed

https://i.imgur.com/tRCY4L2.png

This is where I managed to reach in my latest attempt! Thought I should submit it since I am unsure whether I'll have time for more. :dive:

Some of the previous scores here are incredible, good job everyone! :4u:

Logged

~~~~~~~~~~~~
ThunderPerfectWitchcraft
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


Here be dragons
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!I got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!Great Posts PacmanThanks for being rad!First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #21 on: Autumn, 26 Nov 2023 @911 » Embed

Updated

You got me, I never could surpass this early score - congratz ;).
And indeed - well played, people - I wonder if there is some late entry left.

Logged

ThunderPerfectWitchcraft
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


Here be dragons
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!I got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!Great Posts PacmanThanks for being rad!First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #22 on: Autumn, 28 Nov 2023 @907 » Embed

Tournament is over - and the winner is snow with 22 points. Congratulations!

Well played everybody!

Logged

Memory
Guest

« Reply #23 on: Winter, 05 Dec 2023 @554 » Embed

Tournament is over - and the winner is snow with 22 points. Congratulations!

Well played everybody!

Thank you.

Logged
Pages: 1 [2] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe