Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 28, 2024 - @362.69 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Four Star Posts: 66/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :dive: Are u having fun?? :dive:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  World Wild Web
| |-+  ☆ ∙ Showcase & Links
| | |-+  quester.io ^___^

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: quester.io ^___^  (Read 377 times)
jori
Casual Poster ⚓︎

˚₊‧ ⊱✿⊰ ‧₊˚

StatusCafe: helga
iMood: jori

View Profile WWW

Joined 2023!
« on: November 07, 2023 @845.50 »

ok so. don't remember where exactly i found this website but i do find it helpful!

quester.io is a collection of link databases u can make and browse :) i believe it's mostly marketed towards students based on what databases are public but i've been using them to keep links! for example, here's my neocities one. i'm keeping sites i enjoy there :3

thought maybe y'all might find it useful :)
« Last Edit: November 07, 2023 @849.38 by jori » Logged

myleszey
Jr. Member ⚓︎

Rabbit

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2023 @858.48 »

I've never heard of this site before but it seems to follow a similar model to other websites I've used in school for group projects and discussions in a centralized location/website affiliated to the college. This is just different in the presentation, organization, and methods of interaction, in addition to not being explicitly associated with any particular educational entity.

This is conjecture though... I'm mainly saying that because all I see on the front page are educational and local-community resources, and the link you provided of your own "inn" redirects me back to the homepage because I don't have permissions to view it (maybe I need to create an account?).

jori
Casual Poster ⚓︎

˚₊‧ ⊱✿⊰ ‧₊˚

StatusCafe: helga
iMood: jori

View Profile WWW

Joined 2023!
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2023 @861.13 »

I've never heard of this site before but it seems to follow a similar model to other websites I've used in school for group projects and discussions in a centralized location/website affiliated to the college. This is just different in the presentation, organization, and methods of interaction, in addition to not being explicitly associated with any particular educational entity.

This is conjecture though... I'm mainly saying that because all I see on the front page are educational and local-community resources, and the link you provided of your own "inn" redirects me back to the homepage because I don't have permissions to view it (maybe I need to create an account?).

yeah, it's def student-oriented but i find the UI really easy to use. as for not seeing my database maybe it is bc you don't have an account but i'm not sure, i only found this a few days ago

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi