This zone is sleeping right now! ZzzZZzzz

Better not disturb it! ~You go to the petrol station and buy a slushy instead, everything is cool!~

This area will open again in 000.beats!

(Learn about Swatch Time)

Some other zones are awake :^]


Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 28 Sep 2026 - @416.88
Forum Activity: Three Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :sleep: These are fast times on the World Wide Web~ Guild Events: 14: animals
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Communities & Online Life
| |-+  ☞ ∙ Life on the Web
| | |-+  ☁︎ ∙ Web Spelunking (Links)
| | | |-+  quester.io ^___^


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: quester.io ^___^  (Read 1871 times)
jori
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


˚₊‧ ⊱✿⊰ ‧₊˚
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: helga
iMood: jori

Artifacts:
Joined 2023!
« on: Autumn, 07 Nov 2023 @845 » Toggle Font Embed

ok so. don't remember where exactly i found this website but i do find it helpful!

quester.io is a collection of link databases u can make and browse :) i believe it's mostly marketed towards students based on what databases are public but i've been using them to keep links! for example, here's my neocities one. i'm keeping sites i enjoy there :3

thought maybe y'all might find it useful :)

« Last Edit: Autumn, 07 Nov 2023 @849 by jori » Logged

https://i.postimg.cc/BbX6ydyg/joributton.png
myleszey
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWW

Rabbit
⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Two SSL certificates for the price of oneFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #1 on: Autumn, 07 Nov 2023 @858 » Toggle Font Embed

I've never heard of this site before but it seems to follow a similar model to other websites I've used in school for group projects and discussions in a centralized location/website affiliated to the college. This is just different in the presentation, organization, and methods of interaction, in addition to not being explicitly associated with any particular educational entity.

This is conjecture though... I'm mainly saying that because all I see on the front page are educational and local-community resources, and the link you provided of your own "inn" redirects me back to the homepage because I don't have permissions to view it (maybe I need to create an account?).

Logged

https://lagomorph.club/icons/buttonmyles.gif
jori
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


˚₊‧ ⊱✿⊰ ‧₊˚
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: helga
iMood: jori

Artifacts:
Joined 2023!
« Reply #2 on: Autumn, 07 Nov 2023 @861 » Toggle Font Embed

I've never heard of this site before but it seems to follow a similar model to other websites I've used in school for group projects and discussions in a centralized location/website affiliated to the college. This is just different in the presentation, organization, and methods of interaction, in addition to not being explicitly associated with any particular educational entity.

This is conjecture though... I'm mainly saying that because all I see on the front page are educational and local-community resources, and the link you provided of your own "inn" redirects me back to the homepage because I don't have permissions to view it (maybe I need to create an account?).

yeah, it's def student-oriented but i find the UI really easy to use. as for not seeing my database maybe it is bc you don't have an account but i'm not sure, i only found this a few days ago

Logged

https://i.postimg.cc/BbX6ydyg/joributton.png
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Enter Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe