Home Events! Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
October 18, 2024 - @307.09 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Stars Posts: 26/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :4u: Love is not possession  :4u:
Halloween Topics! Gfx + Costumes, Decor + Crafts, Prep, Horror Movies, Spooky Songs! ~ E-Zine #2 is out now!

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Art & Games
| |-+  ♖ ∙ Video Games
| | |-+  What are you playing (or have finished)?

« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 Print
Author Topic: What are you playing (or have finished)?  (Read 20934 times)
Skykristal
Full Member ⚓︎

I may be dead but I am here

⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: skykristal
iMood: Skykristal

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #150 on: May 04, 2024 @33.84 »

Getting back into Starbound again! I'm still sad that I don't have my old save anymore, it was so fun... but I am enjoying a fresh start regardless. Building my house and decorating it is one of my favorite activities. The story is cool but I only play it on the side. The bosses are too stressful, even if fully equipped.. I just have fun in other spaces.  :grin:

Read My Blog ⋆。°✩ Punch my OCs  ⋆。°✩ View my Gallery
akesi
Casual Poster ⚓︎

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

« Reply #151 on: May 04, 2024 @87.57 »

Last month I played an egregious amount of Balatro, like, 80 hours or so. It really sunk its claws into me and didn't let them go. And the claws hurt like a bad paper cut. I was playing it a bunch during work in the last weeks before I left my old job, so not really time wasted.

Right now I'm playing through the "Of the Killer" series. It'll probably only take a few more hours to finish everything, yet I already know that I'll be thinking about these games far more than I'll think of Balatro. It's funny, how such short games can stick in your mind forever. Definitely a game that's inspiring me to make more of my own games...

I've also been playing a bunch of Lethal Company with some friends! I like the game so much I tried playing in public servers, but I got kicked from a server because the people there assumed I was, like, a kid, despite being in my 20s, which was kinda mortifying. I'll take it as evidence that I've got a youthful soul.
Cobra!
Hero Member ⚓︎

’S fhearr Albais bhriste na Albais sa chiste

⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: cobradile
iMood: Cobradile
Matrix: Chat!
XMPP: Chat!
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

Happy Birthday 2k24 !bred :3First 1000 Members!Pocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!
« Reply #152 on: May 04, 2024 @142.43 »

I decided to get a copy of GTA IV on PC again, after feeling nostalgic for it watching a speedrun of the game. I’m in love with it all over again!

The car physics feel a lot better in IV compared to V and the radio stations are way funnier!

I wanted (no pun intended) to attempt a run where I commit no crimes (according to the game’s statistics), but some missions force you to steal cars and gain stars , beating people up in melee combat counts as murder, and anyone ran over by cabs you take as a passenger counts as you running them down. So I don’t think it’s possible but I want to see how low I can go.

Still an incredible game and it has elements I wish V had, but also some issues V fixed, so I dunno which one I’d say is better.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2024 @145.60 by Cobra! » Logged

“Snooping as usual, I see?”
zzzzz
Casual Poster ⚓︎

oops! i dont know what im doing

⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: ooops
iMood: ooops

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« Reply #153 on: May 05, 2024 @3.37 »

I've recently been consumed by pokerouge

its genuinely addicting, i love it

:evil: feeding the inner gremlin like they warned me not to :omg:
starbreaker
Sr. Member ⚓︎

What good is Heaven if we dare not storm it?

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!G4 Club Member!Joined 2023!
« Reply #154 on: May 05, 2024 @73.37 »

I'm getting close to the end of my NG+ playthrough for Final Fantasy XVI, and I'm ready for Final Fantasy XIV: Dawntrail. I also heard that there's going to be a 3D remake of Wizardry: Proving Grounds of the Mad Overlord that's supposed to be bug-for-bug faithful with the original Apple II code. I loved me some Wizardry back in the day when I had a NES, so I'm looking forward to a good old-fashioned dungeon crawl.

Luminescent
Casual Poster

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile

« Reply #155 on: May 07, 2024 @62.38 »

I'm playing through Persona 3 FES right now! I'm about 50 hours in, but I'm not sure whether I'm close to the end or not since I tend to play through games pretty slowly. I'm at the beginning of September, and I'm really enjoying it so far~

People who are playing through Reload right now... I'm jealous of you :tongue:. But I don't have anything I can play it on.

Anyway, after this, I'll either move on to Persona 4 (which I haven't played any of) or Persona 2 (which I've played a little of and also liked!). I finished Persona 5 already. It was great.
Nikodile
Jr. Member ⚓︎

loosey goosey

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« Reply #156 on: May 09, 2024 @826.24 »

Beat Project Kat and Hylics the past couple days. Both were great!

Project Kat was especially short but the illustrations and music were great.

Hylics felt like a fever dream I never wanted to leave. I tried playing it a couple years back but it never stuck with me, this time it did and I'm glad I finished it. I want to get to the sequel eventually.

Misanthropic Monster™
Sr. Member ⚓︎

He/Him/They/Them

⛺︎ My Room
iMood: Misanthropic
PicMix: BitterGoblin

View Profile WWW

uh oh! a pigeon got in!beetlejuice beetlejuice beetlejuice!bugpostingJoined 2024!
« Reply #157 on: May 09, 2024 @897.28 »

Beat Project Kat and Hylics the past couple days. Both were great!

Project Kat was especially short but the illustrations and music were great.

Hylics felt like a fever dream I never wanted to leave. I tried playing it a couple years back but it never stuck with me, this time it did and I'm glad I finished it. I want to get to the sequel eventually.

I played Hylics 1 & 2 for the first time a few weeks ago, beat them both, loved them both - wish more games (or media in general) was so free and creative.

Nickolox
Casual Poster

The Lord of Waluigis

⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: nickolox

View Profile WWW

« Reply #158 on: May 10, 2024 @506.26 »

The games I've been playing have been varying a ton as of late, I've been ping ponging between titles constantly and I can't seem to stick to one thing.
I will say, I've been playing a lot of TF2 when I'm able to, and Minecraft also, I may be a little addicted.  :omg:

The Lord of Waluigis and King of Bush Medicine :melon:

My Silly Webbed Sites:

Nikodile
Jr. Member ⚓︎

loosey goosey

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« Reply #159 on: May 10, 2024 @621.76 »

I played Hylics 1 & 2 for the first time a few weeks ago, beat them both, loved them both - wish more games (or media in general) was so free and creative.

That's good to hear that 2 is also great. Yeah, I wish more games went that kind of surreal route, loved the little things like the random dialogue generation and character designs in general.

xXWebMasterXx_Gina
Jr. Member ⚓︎

I wonder whats for DINNER

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

Tin WhistleJoined 2024!
« Reply #160 on: May 10, 2024 @690.44 »

I recently finished playing Brigand: Oaxaca! It's a difficult game in that everyone is basically a glass cannon, including yourself, but I really couldn't put it down. Every time I got frustrated and quit the game I ended up opening it back up in 5 minutes XD. I guess one could call it an "immersive sim" but the term has been thrown around so much lately, its basically lost all meaning  :tongue: . Anyway, I'm definitely going to play the sequel, Panama, sometime soon!

As for what I'm playing right now, Caves of Qud  :ha:. Too early to have a solid opinion; but the gameplay feels similar to C:DDA, maybe more streamlined with a heavier focus on narrative.
Memory
« Reply #161 on: May 10, 2024 @725.88 »

Currently playing omori and lots of deadplate!
milo
Casual Poster ⚓︎

whoa!!

⛺︎ My Room
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« Reply #162 on: May 12, 2024 @330.60 »

I could go on and on about Caves of Qud. I have a deep fondness for that game.

Lately I've been playing Shin Megami Tensei V. Never been a fan of jrpgs generally, but this one has hooked me. I like all the demons to collect and the setting is super epic and eerie.

Nikodile
Jr. Member ⚓︎

loosey goosey

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« Reply #163 on: May 14, 2024 @631.57 »

Started Omori again yesterday after dropping it during the prologue when it first released. I think I'll just have to accept the combat is not for me, the story is worth the playthrough though (I'm about 4+ hours in now).

I also started Radiant Historia a couple weeks ago and have been chipping away at it... It's not as gripping, but I'm hoping things pick up soon.

sig
Sr. Member ⚓︎

the great

⛺︎ My Room
iMood: sigmatic

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Certified chocoboGoose!Joined 2022!
« Reply #164 on: May 14, 2024 @664.18 »

I could go on and on about Caves of Qud. I have a deep fondness for that game.

I've just started playing this game! Enjoying it so far but it's been kicking my ass a lot (unsurprisingly), do you have any tips?

Lately I've been playing Shin Megami Tensei V. Never been a fan of jrpgs generally, but this one has hooked me. I like all the demons to collect and the setting is super epic and eerie.

Also a really cool game, as someone who got it on day 1 I'm very excited for the upcoming Vengeance release!

The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they go.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

what game do u want to play but havent yet?

Started by 2010Board ♖ ∙ Video Games

Replies: 72
Views: 8358
Last post September 15, 2024 @201.20
by Memory
Playing Ozwamp's Voyage on Linux with Wine.

Started by Icey!Board ♖ ∙ Video Games

Replies: 0
Views: 1298
Last post April 13, 2022 @123.11
by Icey!
Whats your life like? (Time Capsule Thread)

Started by MelooonBoard ⚚ ∙ Life on Earth!

Replies: 42
Views: 5128
Last post September 29, 2024 @977.08
by boyrotting

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi