Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 27, 2024 - @855.50 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Four Star Posts: 85/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :transport: :transport: More is More :transport: :transport:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  World Wild Web
| |-+  ☆ ∙ Showcase & Links
| | |-+  Activism/Social Justice resources...

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Activism/Social Justice resources...  (Read 308 times)
alexela64
Full Member ⚓︎

NEW PLASTIC TREE 5.29 !!!!1!!!

SpaceHey: Friend Me!

View Profile WWW

Joined 2023!
« on: January 01, 2024 @379.06 »

So i was just thinking about the massive amounts of resources I've archived from social change/justice orgs, like posters, book pdfs, zines, and more.
I know it's pretty niche, but does anyone else have links to activism resources--like ones on organizing, histories of issues, or protest methods--that they would be willing to share?
I'm always looking for more trinkets(files) for my anarchist stash (6th grade flash drive) :ok:  :ok:
(and I'll reply to this topic when i finally get my list up on my site. Just might be a min plinK)

Bede
Full Member ⚓︎

Your friendly neighborhood boygirl!

StatusCafe: azure
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2024 @63.85 »

I don't have much, and I think all 3 are pretty well-known, but I have some stuff! Here is a masterlist of communist text files, and here is an archive of anarchist texts! The Activist Handbook is a fantastic website for aspiring activists as well.

Also... If you may, I would be very interested in seeing your own hoard of resources!

CELEBRATE THE REJECTS, EVISCERATE THE PRESETS ⋆。˚

alexela64
Full Member ⚓︎

NEW PLASTIC TREE 5.29 !!!!1!!!

View Profile WWW

Joined 2023!
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2024 @241.52 »

Also... If you may, I would be very interested in seeing your own hoard of resources!
Thanks for the response! I have used the Anarchist Library before, but I've never used redtexts or the activist handbook! Excited to check those out.
When it comes to my own stuff, a lot of it is more local-oriented and i dont want to doxx myself lol :drat: But since i put this post up, I've been working on a spreadsheet with all the "decentralized" resources i could find. I live in the US so a lot of the community stuff is there, but there's plenty of resources that work for anyone.
I'll attempt to attach it here
(i hate google drive but it's looking like the only viable option for this atm :') )

Bede
Full Member ⚓︎

Your friendly neighborhood boygirl!

StatusCafe: azure
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2024 @256.10 »

I'm getting excited just skimming over the drive omg, THANK YOU! Can't wait to check these out!

CELEBRATE THE REJECTS, EVISCERATE THE PRESETS ⋆。˚

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi