Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 28, 2024 - @865.63 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Four Star Posts: 73/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :ha: :pc: Hello Melonland! :pc: :happy:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  hello!

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: hello!  (Read 176 times)
chimera

View Profile

Joined 2023!
« on: January 05, 2024 @77.93 »

hello! i'm very excited to be writing a forum introduction... it's a nice nostalgic feeling for me.

i'd consider myself an artist and furry. this year i've been meaning to go to more conventions. i have a new partial suit that i want to wear more  :ha:

as for art, i've ended up in a very long art/creative block. i took a good look at my habits and why i've been so stressed simply creating art... and obviously it's the pressures that social media puts us into. it's hard to create anything authentically with the desire (or rather, pressure?) to adhere to a brand hanging around as well.

i admire how freely my younger self was able to create and make art, i admire that i truly didn't care about the size or nature of audience i was attracting. this created an environment where not only did i show something genuine to others, but they reacted with the same genuineness. i'm realizing now i will never get this sort of connection on social media as it exists now.

so here i am.

currently i have no website to share as i need to learn how to make one  :4u: !!! i want to make a space to share my art. i hope i can share it with you all soon. 

chimera - he/it
alexela64
Full Member ⚓︎

NEW PLASTIC TREE 5.29 !!!!1!!!

SpaceHey: Friend Me!

View Profile WWW

Joined 2023!
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2024 @236.22 »

nice to meet you! I'm excited to see how you'll shape your website -- it's really something that reflects an individual's personality, from what I've experienced.
As someone who's had multiple different accounts on multiple different platforms in the past, for posting art -- i totally get it. I got burnout so often. The great thing about this forum is that it (for me) is kind of linked to the personal aspect of art. Art for the self. Like many personal websites, dedicated to things society would deem less "important". Or art shared for the purpose of spreading creativity, or even just to show someone something you made.
I hope that you're able to find that sort of energy in this space as well :ha:  :4u:

chimera

View Profile

Joined 2023!
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2024 @274.25 »

nice to meet you! I'm excited to see how you'll shape your website -- it's really something that reflects an individual's personality, from what I've experienced.
As someone who's had multiple different accounts on multiple different platforms in the past, for posting art -- i totally get it. I got burnout so often. The great thing about this forum is that it (for me) is kind of linked to the personal aspect of art. Art for the self. Like many personal websites, dedicated to things society would deem less "important". Or art shared for the purpose of spreading creativity, or even just to show someone something you made.
I hope that you're able to find that sort of energy in this space as well :ha:  :4u:

i appreciate the kind words! i looked at your website and how exciting to find another buck-tick and vkei fan!! is your site name perhaps a BT reference?  :eyes: that is one of my favorite songs of theirs. 

chimera - he/it
alexela64
Full Member ⚓︎

NEW PLASTIC TREE 5.29 !!!!1!!!

SpaceHey: Friend Me!

View Profile WWW

Joined 2023!
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2024 @943.53 »

is your site name perhaps a BT reference?  :eyes: that is one of my favorite songs of theirs. 
That's so funny because now that I think of it, it wasn't /intended/ to be a reference, but my first BT hyperfixation /was/ at the exact same time i started the site. So it was subconsciously a reference lmao. :grin:

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi