Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 28, 2024 - @895.24 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Four Star Posts: 69/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :4u: ~~~~~~~~~~~  :4u:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  Hello!

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Hello!  (Read 199 times)
MarcieBee
Casual Poster ⚓︎

{this personal text box intentionally left blank}

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« on: January 13, 2024 @611.82 »

Hi, I'm Marcie! I just joined the forum, and to be honest I don't really know much about how forums work. I'm a college student majoring in print production, but I'm mainly interested in art. I have a website where I post some of my old work and do occasional (very unprofessional) music reviews (the URL is https://marceline-hart.neocities.org/)

Currently I'm working on a comic, the rough draft is done but I still have to edit it and digitize it. idk if or where I'll post it, or even what its called, but its fantasy with romance elements. I love the lack of pressure for this project, it's solely personal and it's not something for profit, it's for fun. I need to make more things like that...

I'm happy to be a part of this forum, thank you for reading!

Don't sweat it, it's just the internet!
dream
Newbie ⚓︎

hi!

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2024 @688.04 »

Welcome, Marcie! I like the discovery aspect of your website :ha: The style and feel of the ‘guy in black hat with red circle’ animation is so cool and nice. Enjoyed your about page too!
MarcieBee
Casual Poster ⚓︎

{this personal text box intentionally left blank}

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2024 @122.09 »

Thank you! I haven't heard of the animation you're talking about, but I'm glad my page could help bring back good memories, I suppose. Tbh I'm glad you clicked around, most of the people (friends and family) I've shared the page with just complained about the giant picture not doing anything :drat:

Don't sweat it, it's just the internet!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi