This zone is sleeping right now! ZzzZZzzz

Better not disturb it! ~You go to the petrol station and buy a slushy instead, everything is cool!~

This area will open again in 000.beats!

(Learn about Swatch Time)

Some other zones are awake :^]


Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 28 Sep 2026 - @709.72
Forum Activity: Three Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :wizard: You can make anything on the web! :wizard: Guild Events: MelonLand's Seasonal RPG Jam
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Art & Writing
| |-+  ➶ ∙ Art Projects
| | |-+  Art thread!


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Art thread!  (Read 4627 times)
corvid
Newbie
*
View Profile


⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« on: Spring, 03 Apr 2022 @952 » Embed

I've been doing different kinds of stuff lately and thought it could be fun to share some of it :4u: I mostly just draw my characters, nothing too complex, but I really like these drawings haha.

https://cosmicorvid.space/art/ryzsmall.png
My most recent D&:grin: character, Aryzath "Ryz" Krivprix! He's a monk who was raised by a dragon!

https://cosmicorvid.space/art/ambrosios/01.png
One of my other characters, Ambrosios! He's from a different game that's kind of fizzling out :notgood: He's a bard who's in a relationship with a dragon LOL. He's a pro wrestler who was just kind of tangled up in stuff and now has to help his friends stop his friend's sister from destroying the world.

Also - I'm getting back into doll making while exploring and archiving some old sites as a side projects, so here's a couple I've done over the last couple of days! The base credits are linked, but I've done some edits to the bases and the faces on all of them.

https://cosmicorvid.space/art/dolls/lydi1.pnghttps://cosmicorvid.space/art/dolls/lydipinklad.pnghttps://cosmicorvid.space/art/dolls/zima%20marigold%201.png

Logged
di
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWWArt


she/her dude/bro/girl
⛺︎ My Room
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Fall!Great Posts PacmanFirst 1000 Members!OG! Joined 2021!
« Reply #1 on: Spring, 04 Apr 2022 @641 » Toggle Font Embed

I adore them! :loved: Ryz's smile is soooo precious! :dl:

The dollz are very pretty too. Thanks for linking to the bases

Logged

https://delovely.neocities.org/images/blinkies/bl-alien.gifhttps://delovely.neocities.org/images/blinkies/ibelieveinyou.gifhttps://delovely.neocities.org/images/blinkies/di.gifhttps://delovely.neocities.org/images/blinkies/delovely.gif
Karius
Jr. Member
**
View Profile WWW


He/they
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #2 on: Spring, 08 Apr 2022 @684 » Embed

Your art is so wonderful, I love the way you draw faces. Those characters look really friendly!

- Danny

Logged

https://i.imgur.com/cFCPcQ6.gif
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Enter Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe