Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
July 27, 2024 - @203.25 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Star Posts: 27/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :transport: :transport: More is More :transport: :transport:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  World Wild Web
| |-+  ☆ ∙ Showcase & Links
| | |-+  SLUGWARE 3.0 is now released to the wild!

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: SLUGWARE 3.0 is now released to the wild!  (Read 637 times)
Salty
Jr. Member ⚓︎

Internet Renaissance Woman

StatusCafe: saltedslug
iMood: saltedslug

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!G4 Club Member!Joined 2023!
« on: January 30, 2024 @109.76 »

:ozwomp: SLUGWARE 3.0 is HERE! :ozwomp:

:happy: Man oh man, I'm so stoked on how the new layout for Salty's Lair turned out. I've been working on this thing for what feels like eons. I honestly never thought I'd finish this and that it would forever be a half-complete, ADHD forgotten project. I've put in countless hours at this point, but my wife finally got onto me enough for me to finally publish it and stop making excuses for why it wasn't ready. There are still A LOT of things I want to do with the site aesthetically, like adding some fun stuff to the main background and more diverse animations, but I think it's a really good start. I don't want to drone on forever about it because I think that the final outcome speaks for itself. There is also some content I still need to port over from the old revision, but I will get that added in the coming days. I think I've spent about 16 hours this weekend getting all the final kinks worked out, so please take a gander if you feel you have the time!

:transport: I hope you guys like it. Let me know what you think or if you have any constructive feedback. It isn't super mobile-responsive yet, but it does work (content-wise) on phones. :)

:omg: ALSO - if you've visited the lair before, then your browser probably has it cached. If it looks the same as it did before, try holding SHIFT on your keyboard and refreshing the page. It will reload the page with all the new assets!
« Last Edit: January 30, 2024 @113.32 by Salty » Logged

Gloogo
Casual Poster ⚓︎

Today's milk is tomorrow's Gatorade.

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
iMood: gloogo
XMPP: Chat!

View Profile WWW

Joined 2023!
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2024 @294.92 »

It looks fantastic! Your content remains so readable even with the illustrated look; I'm a big fan of this. Still poking around, but I love your direction. :cheesy:

Also... Is that a "Funkeys" floating in the tube??

TheNothingMonster
Full Member ⚓︎

Hey psst! Wanna see something spooky?

StatusCafe: thenothingmonster

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2024 @498.38 »

Wow, this looks amazing! I like how the contents flash a little when they swap from link to link; it's such a small detail but I think it adds quite a lot to the art style. I really enjoy this control panel-like aesthetic too. There are just so many little things you can add onto it to make it feel even more interactive and engaging. Great work! I am excited to see how it develops in the long run. :4u:

~~~~~~~~~~~~
tarraxahum
Full Member ⚓︎

Xx_O_o_xX

StatusCafe: tarraxahum
iMood: tarraxahum
Matrix: Chat!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2024 @502.44 »

Oh wow, that looks amazing :ozwomp:

I don't particularly have anything clever to say but I just love the whole aesthetic and how all the elements are integrated into it!

"Why change the past, when you can own this day?" (c)
Lyonid
Jr. Member ⚓︎

Controlled Chaos ~ Please be kind.

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2024 @608.55 »

I can't stop looking at it. That is such a slick vibe. It really makes me want to make some cool backgrounds for my site. And the little creature in the tank?!?!? I'm obsessed. As a fellow gif collector I checked out your archive and it's still styled in this typical raw format. I think that's sick, but maybe you planned to change that! I genuinely can't wait to check back in to see some of those vintage desktop wallpapers!!

xx <3
schiavona
Casual Poster ⚓︎

Let's get real weird with it!

StatusCafe: schiavona
iMood: schiavona

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2024 @670.42 »

Dude! this is such a rad presentation! It's so cohesive and tactile and playful simultaneously, and I'm such a big fan of the hand-drawn elements. I'm bad at words sometimes so please take this cart full of hearts instead  :transport:. Great work!

<>|==================> Oh look I found my cool sword!
J. Soda
Casual Poster

View Profile

Joined 2024!
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2024 @835.91 »

Absolutely gorgeous, visually and in terms of how it's all laid out. It feels very easy to navigate while still being so charming!! :4u:

⋆。°✩ :loved: Love is underrated, actually :loved: ⋆。°✩
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

Theme Poll - Do you like the forum theme?

Started by MelooonBoard ⛄︎ ∙ Forum Info & Questions

Replies: 14
Views: 5494
Last post April 28, 2024 @87.23
by Skykristal
sleepyXTRA - Inside The Mind of The Lo-Fi Artist - released FREE!

Started by ellievoyydBoard © ∙ Music Room

Replies: 0
Views: 1489
Last post January 21, 2022 @429.43
by ellievoyyd
Wilde Life by Pascalle Lepas

Started by demonologiBoard ☆ ∙ Showcase & Links

Replies: 1
Views: 1411
Last post March 20, 2023 @564.03
by debleb

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi