Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 08 Oct 2026 - @824.33
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :4u: ~~~~~~~~~~~ Guild Events: TIME FOR HALLOWEEN CRAFTS!
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Da Web Revival
| |-+  ✁ ∙ Web Crafting
| | |-+  ☔︎ ∙ I need Help!
| | | |-+  CORS issues


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: CORS issues  (Read 1476 times)
ohyeahsure
Newbie ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW

⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Joined 2024!
« on: Winter, 10 Feb 2024 @920 » Embed

I'm having some CORS issues on my website. I'm trying to access my site stats from a certain website. I keep on getting this strange CORS issue. I've tried changing the meta headers but nothing seems to work, and since I just started my website it should. Here's my website. https://undelined.neocities.org/home/. Here's the relevant javascript code that modifies the box on the page. https://github.com/leocabbage2008/undelined/blob/master/dist/js/index.js. The actual relevant code should start on line 21. Thank you so much!

Logged
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


So many stars!
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
You're a Star!Flinstone VitaminWavy Shoulder-Length Hair with BangsBug!Top HatI got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!
« Reply #1 on: Winter, 10 Feb 2024 @937 » Toggle Font Embed

The CORS issue seems to be with "https://weirdscifi.ratiosemper.com", you're trying to load remote content from it, but it does not allow people to do so. Sooo however runs that site needs to go into their web server settings (Ushualy Nginx or Apache) and enable the correct CORS headers ^^

EDIT:
OR possibly it's to do with free neocities accounts! The error mentions "connect-src" and that's specifically listed as a Supporter-only feature on their features list: https://neocities.org/supporter  :omg:

« Last Edit: Winter, 10 Feb 2024 @941 by Melooon » Logged


everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered

Artifact Swap: Have a chillpillRed Tulip100 coins<3curious fish
ohyeahsure
Newbie ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW

⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Joined 2024!
« Reply #2 on: Winter, 11 Feb 2024 @761 » Embed

I think it does seem to be an issue with supporter accounts :ohdear:
It doesn't work on new websites which is why I'm assuming that, thanks anyways!

Logged
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe