Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 27, 2024 - @884.79 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Four Star Posts: 84/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :ozwomp: Reminder: Forum messages stay readable for years! Keep yours high quality! :ozwomp:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  Hello I'm new here

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Hello I'm new here  (Read 581 times)
SilentHope33

The current Hokage

iMood: optimistic

View Profile

Joined 2024!
« on: February 18, 2024 @243.08 »

Hey Hey!! I am new to the forum but not new to forums, I know my way around them and have for a long time!! However, I'm a bit rusty with them so give me some time to figure out things around this place.

So, what about me? I'm 33 years old autistic adult, that currently works part time and I have amazing friends that I have met on discord. I am an anime fan or animation fan, a music lover and a fan of comics and I dabble in other things.

Favorite animated series are:

*Bleach

*Naruto

*Fullmetal alchemist

*Jujutsu Kaisen

*Chainsaw man

*X-Men the animated series

*Teen Titans

*Young Justice

Favorite Bands are:

*Pearl Jam

*Nirvana

*DimLim

*Kizu

*Dir en grey

*The Gazette

*Soundgarden

*Chevelle

I love to write, but I'm not that good at it however I'd love to post my half baked book on the forum and maybe gets some help if people are up to it.

Currently I don't have a website or blog cause I don't know anything about HTML or CSS, but I'm willing to learn if someone helps me.

So I hope that helps with the info I can give to people about me, if you have any questions or can help me with making this intro better please do so.

PS: Red means stuff that is important to me so if it has red text it means I am REALLY into it.

« Last Edit: February 27, 2024 @67.57 by SilentHope33 » Logged

"If Miracles Only Happen Once What Are They Called The Second Time?" - Ichigo Kurosaki
DiffydaDude
Sr. Member ⚓︎

Wanna be like :grin: but instead I'm like :sad:

Matrix: Chat!
XMPP: Chat!

View Profile WWW

20% coolerFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2024 @144.65 »

welcome to the forum! hope u enjoy it :3
the forum is part of the web revival which is like a thing about making the internet better again

SilentHope33

The current Hokage

View Profile

Joined 2024!
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2024 @293.99 »

welcome to the forum! hope u enjoy it :3
the forum is part of the web revival which is like a thing about making the internet better again

Thanks, for the welcome I started learning about the web revival from LoveWeb

"If Miracles Only Happen Once What Are They Called The Second Time?" - Ichigo Kurosaki
alexela64
Full Member ⚓︎

NEW PLASTIC TREE 5.29 !!!!1!!!

SpaceHey: Friend Me!

View Profile WWW

Joined 2023!
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2024 @905.25 »

*Dir en grey

*The Gazette
one of us. one of us. :ha: :ha:

no but srsly if you ever want to talk to me about either of these bands i am so incredibly normal about them and definitely will not talk your ear off about them

my favorite deg album is MISSA and my favorite gazette album is DOGMA, which i've been listening to like all of today

and welcome to the forum :transport:

Paprika
Full Member ⚓︎

Go to the tanterwomps for they are lost in time

View Profile WWW

Giver of Many Welcomes!Joined 2024!
« Reply #4 on: February 29, 2024 @851.31 »

Hello new here, I'm Paprika !

Welcome tto da forumz of da MelonLand ! X-Men, Teen Titans and Pearl Jam ? You sound like a person with great taste !
malice
Casual Poster ⚓︎

take my darkest fears and play them like a lullaby

SpaceHey: Friend Me!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #5 on: February 29, 2024 @865.83 »

welcome!! i love chevelle and i've been meaning to listen to the gazette and dir en grey, i would love some recs :)

any/all + ev/eva ae/aer
SilentHope33

The current Hokage

View Profile

Joined 2024!
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2024 @133.70 »

welcome!! i love chevelle and i've been meaning to listen to the gazette and dir en grey, i would love some recs :)

Definitely...HELL YA!!  :smile:  I will totally recommend you some music I listen to! I love this band Kizu which their song Jigoku is amazing, they have another song about society and the effects of suicide.

littlesecret

View Profile

Joined 2024!
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2024 @772.11 »

Welcome!!  :unite:

I like your post organization. Im pretty new to forums so Im excited to develop my own style with it
I'd love to read your half baked books whenever!! What kind of stuff do you like writing?
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi