Home Events! Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
September 08, 2024 - @175.32 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Two Stars Posts: 17/1k.beats ~ Boop! The forum will close in 825.beats! Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :happy: Open the all windows! Your mind needs storms and air! :happy:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Post Greetings Here!
| | | |-+  Hi I'm here now!

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Hi I'm here now!  (Read 513 times)
glassVaseCamelCase
Casual Poster

Just a bored thing looking for old web magic

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile

Joined 2024!
« on: February 20, 2024 @895.35 »

Hi you guys!!! As a neophyte on here I'd love to get some advice. Where do I go to talk to people? How active is this place? What's the #1 thing to do on here. Am excited to meet y'all.

So, a little bit about myself. I'm a university student taking Compsci. Haven't really done as much as I should have. I'm really interested in the old internet, and quirky little websites and browser games and am definitely thinking of learning HTML and stuff like that to make my own website.

I'm into all sorts of things: music, fashion, gardening, boys, cooking, thrifting, webcomics, boys, politics, boys, nature, math, movies

I also have a tumblr! Follow me @baroquepopcorn it's my personal little slice of brainrot

My favorite musicians right now are Marina and the diamonds, Belle and Sebastian, The Cranberries, Weyes Blood, and Carseat Headrest

My favorite movies are Ladybird, Howl's Moving Castle, Sorry to Bother you, Hook, I'm thinking of ending things, What's eating Gilbert Grape

:dog:  :4u:  :happy:
« Last Edit: February 20, 2024 @902.88 by glassVaseCamelCase » Logged

ThunderPerfectWitchcraft
Sr. Member ⚓︎

Here be dragons

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

Thanks for being rad!First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2024 @969.11 »

Hi, and welcome!
The Melonland is thriving, and active as a beehive ;).

You did the #1 thing to do by posting here, I'd say. Most subboards are equally active - just look out for topics that seem interesting for you and post something there, your chance of getting a reply is high.

Just rewatched Howls Moving Castle a few weeks ago (after seeing the Boy and the Heron), and I've fond memories about Gilbert Grape :). Saw Sorry to Bother you a while ago. Was good (and likeable for the clear political message), but a bit too heavy with the wooden mallet for my taste.

Have fun here!

xero333

⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: xero333
iMood: xero333
XMPP: Chat!

View Profile

Joined 2024!
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2024 @403.48 »

Welcome! A few of us are on XMPP. My username is xero333@0nl1ne.at - feel free to add me. We started a small Melonland XMPP group too!

:pc: Bring back the old web! :pc:
alexela64
Full Member ⚓︎

i <3 tadashi

⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!

View Profile WWW

Joined 2023!
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2024 @892.97 »

Weyes Blood,
Based
Howl's Moving Castle, Sorry to Bother you,
Triple Based

Welcome to the forum :ha:

Paprika
Sr. Member ⚓︎

Go to the tanterwomps for they are lost in time

⛺︎ My Room
XMPP: Chat!

View Profile WWW

Thanks for being rad!the one and only paprika!Giver of Many Welcomes!Joined 2024!
« Reply #4 on: February 29, 2024 @850.39 »

Welcoooooome ! Ladybird ? I only know Laydhawke... Have a nice day anyway !  :cheerR:
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi