Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 28, 2024 - @4.72 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Four Star Posts: 93/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :ozwomp: Reminder: Forum messages stay readable for years! Keep yours high quality! :ozwomp:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  Hey NERDS

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Hey NERDS  (Read 312 times)
Bakartridge
Casual Poster

SpaceHey: Friend Me!

View Profile

Joined 2024!
« on: February 22, 2024 @737.04 »

Hey, I'm Bakartridge (or Baka for short), I'm a 20 y.o. male who's really into retro tech, especially old internet stuff. Been really invested in branching out and exploring the internet, since most people act like the web is like 5 websites which is super lame. My favorite parts about old websites was that they were willing to be so creative, now it feels like every website looks and feels the same which kills most the charm the earlier internet had. Not to mention the aesthetics, I love the Y2K and Metalheart aesthetics, along with fractal designs (think 2Advanced Studios and DesktopImperium). I especially like 2000s stuff (mainly late 2000s, so from like 2006-2009) so I'm more familiar with internet stuff from around then. In terms of other stuff, I really love rock (specifically Punk), metal, and electronic music, favorite bands are Bad Religion, Soundgarden, and Radiohead. My favorite game consoles are the PS3 and PSP, especially been using the latter recently, put a bunch of games, music, and videos on it, I wanna put some more but I need a bigger memory stick (or rather, an adapter to put a MicroSD card in there). Plan on creating my own website eventually too.
Plan to be here more often, though I won't be an ultra-frequent poster.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2024 @740.06 by Bakartridge » Logged

Rawr.

alexela64
Full Member ⚓︎

NEW PLASTIC TREE 5.29 !!!!1!!!

View Profile WWW

Joined 2023!
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2024 @878.54 »

Yo!! Welcome to the Forum :ha: :ha:

and PSP, especially been using the latter recently

I've been debating about trying to get a PSP. i love handheld systems so much, and the PSP looks so cool :ha:

DiffydaDude
Sr. Member ⚓︎

Wanna be like :grin: but instead I'm like :sad:

Matrix: Chat!
XMPP: Chat!

View Profile WWW

20% coolerFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2024 @48.18 »

Welcome :D i love ur silly avatar its cute :3
i hope u have a good time here
and you should totally make ur own website cuz i think you'd make a pretty cool one
PS im NOT a nerd >:(
-from a nerd

Bakartridge
Casual Poster

View Profile

Joined 2024!
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2024 @54.29 »

Yo!! Welcome to the Forum :ha: :ha:

I've been debating about trying to get a PSP. i love handheld systems so much, and the PSP looks so cool :ha:

Do it, they don't go for much now iirc, I can recommend some games too if you want :3

Rawr.

SilentHope33

The current Hokage

iMood: optimistic

View Profile

Joined 2024!
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2024 @93.66 »

In terms of other stuff, I really love rock (specifically Punk), metal, and electronic music, favorite bands are Bad Religion, Soundgarden, and Radiohead

Damn dude you might have found a new friend in me, I LOVE Soundgarden!! My favorite song from them is Black Hole Sun, a true staple to listen to on the hottest days in July. Hell if you say you love comics I def will add you to my friends list. Anyways, welcome to the forums and I hope you enjoy. As for me? I'm waiting until my phone charges and I am going to head to Mc Donalds.

"If Miracles Only Happen Once What Are They Called The Second Time?" - Ichigo Kurosaki
Paprika
Full Member ⚓︎

Go to the tanterwomps for they are lost in time

View Profile WWW

Giver of Many Welcomes!Joined 2024!
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2024 @870.86 »

Hellooooooooo and welcome to da MelonLand forumz !  :cheerR:
Best of luck in your exploration of da web !
Bakartridge
Casual Poster

View Profile

Joined 2024!
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2024 @261.53 »

Damn dude you might have found a new friend in me, I LOVE Soundgarden!! My favorite song from them is Black Hole Sun, a true staple to listen to on the hottest days in July. Hell if you say you love comics I def will add you to my friends list. Anyways, welcome to the forums and I hope you enjoy. As for me? I'm waiting until my phone charges and I am going to head to Mc Donalds.

Not a comics guy admittedly, though that's more to do with me not being one for reading books in general rather than me not liking comics. Also, my favorite Soundgarden song is a tie between The Day I Tried To Live and Burden In My Hand.

Rawr.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi