Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 29 Sep 2026 - @395.31
Forum Activity: Three Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: inconvenience is counterculture :eyes: Guild Events: TIME FOR HALLOWEEN CRAFTS!
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ☑︎ ∙ Greetings & News
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ (Archive) Greetings
| | | |-+  Hey NERDS


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Hey NERDS  (Read 1638 times)
Bakartridge
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWWArt


⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Deviantart Llama!Joined 2024!
« on: Winter, 22 Feb 2024 @737 » Toggle Font Embed

Hey, I'm Bakartridge (or Baka for short), I'm a 20 y.o. male who's really into retro tech, especially old internet stuff. Been really invested in branching out and exploring the internet, since most people act like the web is like 5 websites which is super lame. My favorite parts about old websites was that they were willing to be so creative, now it feels like every website looks and feels the same which kills most the charm the earlier internet had. Not to mention the aesthetics, I love the Y2K and Metalheart aesthetics, along with fractal designs (think 2Advanced Studios and DesktopImperium). I especially like 2000s stuff (mainly late 2000s, so from like 2006-2009) so I'm more familiar with internet stuff from around then. In terms of other stuff, I really love rock (specifically Punk), metal, and electronic music, favorite bands are Bad Religion, Soundgarden, and Radiohead. My favorite game consoles are the PS3 and PSP, especially been using the latter recently, put a bunch of games, music, and videos on it, I wanna put some more but I need a bigger memory stick (or rather, an adapter to put a MicroSD card in there). Plan on creating my own website eventually too.
Plan to be here more often, though I won't be an ultra-frequent poster.

« Last Edit: Winter, 22 Feb 2024 @740 by Bakartridge » Logged

Rawr.

https://bakartridges-site.neocities.org/big88x31.gif
https://i.ibb.co/J5hwm3j/Sony-PSP-Owner.png
https://i.ibb.co/YPpvTmZ/winampuser.jpg
https://i.ibb.co/XWJYF29/18661.jpg
https://i.ibb.co/QCNNJWF/35-win-fan.jpg
https://i.ibb.co/vkbNfBP/ffie350x20.gif
https://i.ibb.co/QMF1jy1/dfbdqlp-c43804a7-9f15-40c1-b498-f402b51125ab.gif
alexela64
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile


AGHHH!!!! REAGGHH!! *screams in agony
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
The Original                          StarwalkerA Jellyfish in Behalf of haumeaGethJellyJoined 2023!
« Reply #1 on: Winter, 22 Feb 2024 @879 » Toggle Font Embed

Yo!! Welcome to the Forum :ha: :ha:

and PSP, especially been using the latter recently

I've been debating about trying to get a PSP. i love handheld systems so much, and the PSP looks so cool :ha:

Logged

Comment music recs on my profile
https://file.garden/ZZOi0LOs0CiXN99M/mimikyu.gifhttps://file.garden/ZZOi0LOs0CiXN99M/mimikyu-busted.gifhttps://file.garden/ZZOi0LOs0CiXN99M/2.25.24/palestine.gif

Artifact Swap: Gothic eyebatArtefacteryMouse TamaNOTchiWholesome heartRainbow alienz
cyberfun1 (dizz)
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


I dont🧠dat evrythngs a lie, as long as u ♡me 4evr
⛺︎ My Room
Matrix: Chat!
XMPP: Chat!

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Wishing you Happy Times when you're online!20% coolerFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #2 on: Winter, 23 Feb 2024 @048 » Toggle Font Embed

Welcome :D i love ur silly avatar its cute :3
i hope u have a good time here
and you should totally make ur own website cuz i think you'd make a pretty cool one
PS im NOT a nerd >:(
-from a nerd

Logged

https://diffydude.neocities.org/blinkies/FRIENDSHIPISMAGIC.png
https://diffydude.neocities.org/blinkies/TAPEHERO.png
https://diffydude.neocities.org/blinkies/EMOTICONUSER.gif
https://diffydude.neocities.org/blinkies/XBOX360.png
https://diffydude.neocities.org/blinkies/FIREFOXUSER.jpg
https://diffydude.neocities.org/blinkies/NYANCAT.gif
https://diffydude.neocities.org/blinkies/BISEXUAL.png

Artifact Swap: I met Dan Q on Melonland!
Bakartridge
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWWArt


⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Deviantart Llama!Joined 2024!
« Reply #3 on: Winter, 23 Feb 2024 @054 » Toggle Font Embed

Yo!! Welcome to the Forum :ha: :ha:

I've been debating about trying to get a PSP. i love handheld systems so much, and the PSP looks so cool :ha:

Do it, they don't go for much now iirc, I can recommend some games too if you want :3

Logged

Rawr.

https://bakartridges-site.neocities.org/big88x31.gif
https://i.ibb.co/J5hwm3j/Sony-PSP-Owner.png
https://i.ibb.co/YPpvTmZ/winampuser.jpg
https://i.ibb.co/XWJYF29/18661.jpg
https://i.ibb.co/QCNNJWF/35-win-fan.jpg
https://i.ibb.co/vkbNfBP/ffie350x20.gif
https://i.ibb.co/QMF1jy1/dfbdqlp-c43804a7-9f15-40c1-b498-f402b51125ab.gif
SilentHope33
Jr. Member
**
View Profile


The current Hokage
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: optimistic

Artifacts:
Joined 2024!
« Reply #4 on: Winter, 24 Feb 2024 @094 » Embed

In terms of other stuff, I really love rock (specifically Punk), metal, and electronic music, favorite bands are Bad Religion, Soundgarden, and Radiohead

Damn dude you might have found a new friend in me, I LOVE Soundgarden!! My favorite song from them is Black Hole Sun, a true staple to listen to on the hottest days in July. Hell if you say you love comics I def will add you to my friends list. Anyways, welcome to the forums and I hope you enjoy. As for me? I'm waiting until my phone charges and I am going to head to Mc Donalds.

Logged

https://i.imgur.com/n9KLC.jpg

"If Miracles Only Happen Once What Are They Called The Second Time?" - Ichigo Kurosaki
Kalka
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


Go to the tanterwomps for they are lost in time
⛺︎ My Room
XMPP: Chat!

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Cube StoneMurbyGreat Posts PacmanGiver of Many Welcomes!Joined 2024!
« Reply #5 on: Winter, 24 Feb 2024 @871 » Toggle Font Embed

Hellooooooooo and welcome to da MelonLand forumz !  :cheerR:
Best of luck in your exploration of da web !

Logged

http://internetometer.com/image/51289.png
Bakartridge
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWWArt


⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Deviantart Llama!Joined 2024!
« Reply #6 on: Winter, 25 Feb 2024 @262 » Toggle Font Embed

Damn dude you might have found a new friend in me, I LOVE Soundgarden!! My favorite song from them is Black Hole Sun, a true staple to listen to on the hottest days in July. Hell if you say you love comics I def will add you to my friends list. Anyways, welcome to the forums and I hope you enjoy. As for me? I'm waiting until my phone charges and I am going to head to Mc Donalds.

Not a comics guy admittedly, though that's more to do with me not being one for reading books in general rather than me not liking comics. Also, my favorite Soundgarden song is a tie between The Day I Tried To Live and Burden In My Hand.

Logged

Rawr.

https://bakartridges-site.neocities.org/big88x31.gif
https://i.ibb.co/J5hwm3j/Sony-PSP-Owner.png
https://i.ibb.co/YPpvTmZ/winampuser.jpg
https://i.ibb.co/XWJYF29/18661.jpg
https://i.ibb.co/QCNNJWF/35-win-fan.jpg
https://i.ibb.co/vkbNfBP/ffie350x20.gif
https://i.ibb.co/QMF1jy1/dfbdqlp-c43804a7-9f15-40c1-b498-f402b51125ab.gif
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe