Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 28, 2024 - @143.28 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Four Star Posts: 75/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :dive: Are u having fun?? :dive:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Interests Zone
| |-+  © ∙ Music Room
| | |-+  dream vinyls

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: dream vinyls  (Read 345 times)
hyperchromatic
Newbie ⚓︎

stop making sense making sense

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« on: March 01, 2024 @919.62 »

does anyone have any vinyl records that are like their "dream vinyls", something they really want to add to their collection but is hard to find/rare/expensive?

ill go first: i have a couple ! the top of my list is the sonic adventure 2 ost on vinyl, its something ive wanted for YEARS but is pretty much impossible to find unless u wanna cough up a couple hundred bucks  :sad: mitchie m's debut album is also something i would really like to have!!

i am i am all of me!!!
DiffydaDude
Sr. Member ⚓︎

Wanna be like :grin: but instead I'm like :sad:

Matrix: Chat!
XMPP: Chat!

View Profile WWW

20% coolerFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2024 @13.76 »

I think i'd like to expand this to 'dream CDs' and 'dream tapes' or even 'dream equipment', bud i'd like to stick to the music formats rather than the stuff made to play it.
Out of any record, tape, or CD released, I would love to have like, one of those hardcore dance music tapes or records they made 30 years ago, they usually have pretty kickass music and they often have blank labels on them making them very intriguing, especially when the song is a bop to rock to.
When it comes to specifically tapes, i'd like to have a Public Enemy or maybe an LL cool j tape because I think that older rap is even cooler when it's on a tape deck
and I'm honestly not sure what I'd get for CDs because i like records and tapes more than CDs.

tertiaryapocalypse
Casual Poster ⚓︎

travelling through space at a very high speed

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
iMood: tertiaryapocalypse

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2024 @316.99 »

i'd really like to get the minecraft OST or the over the garden wall OST on vinyl-- unfortunately i'm pretty sure they're not in print anymore.

i know the over the garden wall OST was reprinted a year or so ago, but it was some sort of anniversary thing, i think? i didn't get the chance to buy it then and i seriously regret it  :tnt:

a last dream vinyl of mine would probably be a lot of the homestuck soundtrack, but there's no official homestuck vinyls. i think they're working on making some soon though  :grin:

a button for the site tertiaryapocalypse, which reads 'visit mars' in all caps and below it reads the site name.a button reading long gone legends in black and white with an eye icon with a star pupil
hyperchromatic
Newbie ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2024 @986.41 »

I think i'd like to expand this to 'dream CDs' and 'dream tapes' or even 'dream equipment', bud i'd like to stick to the music formats rather than the stuff made to play it.
Out of any record, tape, or CD released, I would love to have like, one of those hardcore dance music tapes or records they made 30 years ago, they usually have pretty kickass music and they often have blank labels on them making them very intriguing, especially when the song is a bop to rock to.
When it comes to specifically tapes, i'd like to have a Public Enemy or maybe an LL cool j tape because I think that older rap is even cooler when it's on a tape deck
and I'm honestly not sure what I'd get for CDs because i like records and tapes more than CDs.

ive been meaning to start collecting tapes! having something like a hardcore dance tape would be AWESOME i can see why youd want something like that

i am i am all of me!!!
hyperchromatic
Newbie ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2024 @987.56 »

i'd really like to get the minecraft OST or the over the garden wall OST on vinyl-- unfortunately i'm pretty sure they're not in print anymore.

i know the over the garden wall OST was reprinted a year or so ago, but it was some sort of anniversary thing, i think? i didn't get the chance to buy it then and i seriously regret it  :tnt:

a last dream vinyl of mine would probably be a lot of the homestuck soundtrack, but there's no official homestuck vinyls. i think they're working on making some soon though  :grin:

OHH the minecraft ost is also up on my list!! but yeah its not in print anymore :( maybe one day

and also OMGG the homestuck ost would be AWESOME on vinyl!! id love to have a vinyl version of vol. 5 or midnight crew: drawing dead!!

i am i am all of me!!!
tertiaryapocalypse
Casual Poster ⚓︎

travelling through space at a very high speed

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
iMood: tertiaryapocalypse

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2024 @283.23 »

OHH the minecraft ost is also up on my list!! but yeah its not in print anymore :( maybe one day

auggghh thats so sad :( there's so many gorgeous video game soundtracks that have like... limited vinyl printings that i would love to have but just don't have the funds for. the night in the woods vinyl has resold for minimum 70ish dollars on discogs, i think?

and also OMGG the homestuck ost would be AWESOME on vinyl!! id love to have a vinyl version of vol. 5 or midnight crew: drawing dead!!

yeah!!! i think james roach is working on making a 'best of' or something like that for homestuck vinyls? it was talked about in a news post on the beyond canon website, which is honestly the main reason i check in on that site.

a button for the site tertiaryapocalypse, which reads 'visit mars' in all caps and below it reads the site name.a button reading long gone legends in black and white with an eye icon with a star pupil
SilentHope33

The current Hokage

iMood: optimistic

View Profile

Joined 2024!
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2024 @46.03 »

My dream CD collection would be all of Deftones, PearlJam, Nirvana, SoundGarden, and bands like The Gazette, Dir en Grey, and 9GoatsBlackout stuff. Problem is all that stuff is expensive, and I'm currently on a manga/comic collecting kick. Sad I know, but EVENTUALLY I will collect cds I want.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2024 @84.56 by SilentHope33 » Logged

"If Miracles Only Happen Once What Are They Called The Second Time?" - Ichigo Kurosaki
Nikodile
Casual Poster ⚓︎

loosey goosey

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2024 @80.06 »

There was a picture disc variant of the first print of Lisa The Painful OST vinyl, I think they're really cool. I only got the swirl version of the print at the time because I heard picture discs weren't as good in sound quality. I kinda regret it since I don't really listen to vinyl anymore, I just like having them on the shelf.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

Dream quiz (updated!)

Started by KariusBoard ☆ ∙ Showcase & Links

Replies: 12
Views: 2391
Last post April 24, 2022 @724.80
by Karius
Art based on my friends dream

Started by DojidaveBoard ➶ ∙ Art Gallery

Replies: 1
Views: 1189
Last post April 06, 2022 @976.28
by cinni
School and dreams

Started by ArtisTheFoxBoard ☕︎ ∙ Fun & Forum Games

Replies: 15
Views: 1915
Last post April 11, 2024 @170.87
by wygolvillage

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi