Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 30, 2024 - @431.99 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Star Posts: 48/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :4u: ~~~~~~~~~~~  :4u:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Interests Zone
| |-+  ☺︎ ∙ General Interests
| | |-+  crow-queen's oufit thread

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: crow-queen's oufit thread  (Read 216 times)
crow-queen
Casual Poster ⚓︎

What does this do

iMood: crowqueen

View Profile WWW

Joined 2023!
« on: March 06, 2024 @723.74 »

Hi all :)
I wanted to make a topic where I can share my outfits. I wear a lot of jfashion particularly lolita fashion, and I love putting together outfits. I also often like to create a simple digital collage around my outfits (though I haven't done this today).

This is the outfit I am wearing today.

The dress is from a Japanese indie brand called Heavenly Garden. It has cats on it so I added some cat jewellery.

crow-queen
Casual Poster ⚓︎

What does this do

View Profile WWW

Joined 2023!
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2024 @611.46 »

Today's outfit is inspired by Fruits magazine, and the disappointment that came from my order from Vivienne Westwood containing the wrong jewellery item (I really wanted some earrings with the dangling orbs).

The sun was out today, so I wore my sunglasses (hence the sunglasses emoji). I have been collecting a lot of tartan clothing items up recently, and I love being able to match my hat to my skirt like this.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2024 @613.02 by crow-queen » Logged

TheFrugalGamer
Sr. Member ⚓︎

Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Pocket Icelogist!Joined 2022!
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2024 @656.45 »

How cute! I adore that cat dress so much--I don't do Lolita-style myself, but I am a doll collector who makes clothes and outfits, and Lolita style is one that I like putting together for them. Do you order most of your outfits online? Most pieces like these don't seem very popular where I am.

crow-queen
Casual Poster ⚓︎

What does this do

View Profile WWW

Joined 2023!
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2024 @500.95 »

How cute! I adore that cat dress so much--I don't do Lolita-style myself, but I am a doll collector who makes clothes and outfits, and Lolita style is one that I like putting together for them. Do you order most of your outfits online? Most pieces like these don't seem very popular where I am.

Yes :) I get most of my pieces through Atelier Pierrot in Japan, though I have some accessories and a couple of dresses that I bought from other sources, I really like Mercari Japan too since you can get some bargains from secondhand like that.

crow-queen
Casual Poster ⚓︎

What does this do

View Profile WWW

Joined 2023!
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2024 @511.79 »

Here is an outfit that I wore for a relative's 21st birthday party.

The style is a lot more gothic than my previous outfits. I wore pieces from Marble and Atelier Pierrot, with a striking red colour as an accent. With this outfit I also wore some red eyeshadow and a black lip gloss, I am relatively new to wearing makeup so I was quite stressed about doing this before the event. My mum said I reminded her of Adam Ant :eyes:

mechanical
Casual Poster

".....SO I'M FAKE AND ARCHAIC?"

iMood: mechmeat

View Profile

Joined 2023!
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2024 @111.78 »

ADORE IT!!!! The red omg..... Gives off vampire vibes (Maybe just in association with the gothic look) Where'd you get them :-ooo (It's not like I'm gonna buy it or anything, it's just out of curiosity :-p)

It's like my time was.... FROZEN STILL!!!
Mela
Casual Poster ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2024 @498.11 »

You look amazing in all of your outfits, you match the pieces and colors so well! The last one is so elegant and the first two are adorable!

I love lolita fashion and I wish I could wear it myself...
serenefork
Jr. Member ⚓︎

a Beanie Buddy!

StatusCafe: serenefork
iMood: serenefork

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2024 @784.77 »

You style your pieces very well! I am looking forward to seeing more of your outfits/coords.
I've noticed you're wearing mostly reds and blacks in these outfits, do you tend to focus on more dark and neutral colors in general?

(he/they)

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

poetry thread: stuff you write, stuff you like

Started by DarmodejBoard ✑ ∙ Writers Corner

Replies: 11
Views: 2027
Last post March 06, 2024 @707.91
by grubbyfox
ANIMALZ THREAD BECAUSE I CAN LOL!

Started by hooray8Board ☕︎ ∙ Fun & Forum Games

Replies: 8
Views: 1686
Last post April 04, 2023 @831.92
by Gans
Art thread!

Started by corvidBoard ➶ ∙ Art Gallery

Replies: 2
Views: 1352
Last post April 08, 2022 @684.06
by Karius

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi