Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 27, 2024 - @767.81 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Four Star Posts: 76/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :4u: ~~~~~~~~~~~  :4u:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  Heyo!!

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Heyo!!  (Read 101 times)
ItsWrenly

Wake up kids, we’ve got the dreamer’s disease!

View Profile

Joined 2024!
« on: March 12, 2024 @661.66 »

Heyo!! I'm Wrenly or Wren (I use both interchangably), my pronouns are he/xe (feel free to ask for neoprouns help) and I'm an artist, animator and violinist interested in pre-web 3.0 stuff!
At least 25% of my brain power at any given time is used thinking about D&D (scheduling is hell :sad: ), but other than that I like Wings of Fire, Ark: Survival Evolved, The Elder Scrolls, Vampire: The Masquerade, and whatever other fantasy and xenofiction I can get my hands on :)
I'm hopefully gonna make my own Neocities site eventually because Tumblr nowadays is getting kinda iffy and I only really use DeviantArt for its art roleplay communities, but for now that's just a future plan.
Sooooooo yeah! Hi!
Paprika
Full Member ⚓︎

Go to the tanterwomps for they are lost in time

View Profile WWW

Giver of Many Welcomes!Joined 2024!
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2024 @866.26 »

Welcome to the forum !  :cheerR:

Tumblr recently sold its content to an AI scraper and you can opt out of it but Automattic has terribly handled Tumblr. It was fun until Yahoo bought it. I had a good time there but it is behind me now. I feel you about D&D scheduling, one of the toughest things t odo haha !

Enjoy MelonLand, take your time, look around and have fun !
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi