Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 27, 2024 - @911.70 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Four Star Posts: 91/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :ozwomp: Reminder: Forum messages stay readable for years! Keep yours high quality! :ozwomp:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  Dear Melonland, Hello!

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Dear Melonland, Hello!  (Read 237 times)
ngi

iMood: ngi

View Profile

Joined 2024!
« on: March 27, 2024 @868.43 »

Since the web 1.0 I was big fan of forums. Some of them were good, some of them were really nice. Since web 2.0 forums seemed outdated however my passion for forums stayed alive. I was bored of commercial internet and seeking for something new, then I found Melonland. In my first experience in 24 hrs I loved it. Definetely gave me the old experience I seek.

To introduce my self I'm 40 years old and I'm from Turkey. I spend most of times working in UX and making research on usability and user experience topics. Please do let me know if I can help you with my skills and knowledge.

Thank you for accepting my submission.

:unite:
McMagnetic
Casual Poster ⚓︎

Tell your mom, tell your dad, we were su-per-rad

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
iMood: magneticbat

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2024 @939.83 »

Welcome to the forum!
Great to meet you  :grin:  :grin:  :grin:

Smile, Mephiskapheles loves you.

Paprika
Full Member ⚓︎

Go to the tanterwomps for they are lost in time

View Profile WWW

Giver of Many Welcomes!Joined 2024!
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2024 @361.57 »

Hey hey hey ! Welcome to the MelonLand Forum ! Glad to see you aboard ! I left forums many years ago for instant messaging but now I'm back to this forum and leaving Discord aside a little bit. Forums are really neat, you can find stuff easily and messages are here to last a while !
Misanthropic Monster™
Full Member ⚓︎

He/Him/They/Them

iMood: Misanthropic

View Profile WWW

bugpostingJoined 2024!
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2024 @917.89 »

Aaah so great to see so many like minded people who feel the same way I do and miss the old internet! :D Forums have a charm to them that you just can't get with things like Twitter or whatever... there is something comforting in being able to express yourself so freely on a digital space.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi