Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 09 Oct 2026 - @637.65
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: ozwomp is requesting your location :ozwomp: [Agree] Guild Events: Halloween Watch-a-thon
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ☑︎ ∙ Greetings & News
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ (Archive) Greetings
| | | |-+  Dear Melonland, Hello!


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Dear Melonland, Hello!  (Read 1058 times)
ngi
Newbie
*
View Profile


⛺︎ My Room
iMood: ngi

Artifacts:
Joined 2024!
« on: Spring, 27 Mar 2024 @868 » Embed

Since the web 1.0 I was big fan of forums. Some of them were good, some of them were really nice. Since web 2.0 forums seemed outdated however my passion for forums stayed alive. I was bored of commercial internet and seeking for something new, then I found Melonland. In my first experience in 24 hrs I loved it. Definetely gave me the old experience I seek.

To introduce my self I'm 40 years old and I'm from Turkey. I spend most of times working in UX and making research on usability and user experience topics. Please do let me know if I can help you with my skills and knowledge.

Thank you for accepting my submission.

 :unite:

Logged
McMagnetic
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWW


BRING ON THE DAYS OF WINE AND ROSES
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
iMood: magneticbat

Artifacts:
Certified MagnetJoined 2024!
« Reply #1 on: Spring, 27 Mar 2024 @940 » Toggle Font Embed

Welcome to the forum!
Great to meet you  :grin:  :grin:  :grin:

Logged

Smile, Mephiskapheles loves you.

https://ijbol.net/assets/images/image11.png?v=5d35c5f2https://magneticbat.neocities.org/cadetuserbox.png
Kalka
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


Go to the tanterwomps for they are lost in time
⛺︎ My Room
XMPP: Chat!

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Cube StoneMurbyGreat Posts PacmanGiver of Many Welcomes!Joined 2024!
« Reply #2 on: Spring, 04 Apr 2024 @362 » Toggle Font Embed

Hey hey hey ! Welcome to the MelonLand Forum ! Glad to see you aboard ! I left forums many years ago for instant messaging but now I'm back to this forum and leaving Discord aside a little bit. Forums are really neat, you can find stuff easily and messages are here to last a while !

Logged

http://internetometer.com/image/51289.png
Memory
Guest

« Reply #3 on: Spring, 07 Apr 2024 @918 » Embed

Aaah so great to see so many like minded people who feel the same way I do and miss the old internet! :D Forums have a charm to them that you just can't get with things like Twitter or whatever... there is something comforting in being able to express yourself so freely on a digital space.

Logged
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe