Home Events! Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
September 08, 2024 - @69.81 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Two Stars Posts: 21/1k.beats ~ Boop! The forum will close in 931.beats! Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :ozwomp: Reminder: Forum messages stay readable for years! Keep yours high quality! :ozwomp:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Interests Zone
| |-+  ☺︎ ∙ General Interests
| | |-+  ⛺︎ ∙ Cinema
| | | |-+  The Aquabats! Super Show!

« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: The Aquabats! Super Show!  (Read 1388 times)
McMagnetic
Casual Poster ⚓︎

BRING ON THE DAYS OF WINE AND ROSES

⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
iMood: magneticbat

View Profile WWW

Certified MagnetJoined 2024!
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2024 @983.72 »

I dont have my home PC to dig for photos at the moment, but so far some notable stuff ive found on the web are
Food Menus, Hot Sauce, [Set Used] aquabat uniforms (which isnt odd in the context of the community, we tend to collect their used uniforms, but still), kazoos, capes, and an only-one-made t-shirt for a cadet only screening of the show at a theatre.

Smile, Mephiskapheles loves you.

garystu
Jr. Member ⚓︎

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2024 @24.88 »

Interesting stuff. The food items are a bit unusual. Well, post some stuff you want to show off when you're back on your home PC.

The only physical merch I own are the stickers from the Kickstarter. Its not much or anything special really. uh... I like 'em.

gazafunds.com | Daily click for Palestine

xoxoxoxoxoxo
Signature Graphic ^^^ Credits
[close]
xoxoxoxoxoxo

McMagnetic
Casual Poster ⚓︎

BRING ON THE DAYS OF WINE AND ROSES

⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
iMood: magneticbat

View Profile WWW

Certified MagnetJoined 2024!
« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2024 @635.30 »

Hey, from all the stuff I acutally own, I *dont* have those stickers haha. and i dont know of a lot of others who do either. but Ive been seeking out the hotsauce (called batlicks or bat licks lol) to add to my hot-skauce collection (right now i have Reel Big Fish and Five Iron Frenzy, and a Mustard Plug branded bottle is on the way).
I also own the Aquabat Eaglebones' shorts from 2008. That dude was TINY!!!!!!!!!!
I know you're not a huge fan, but they have a new album coming out in June. It's called Finally!. It's going to be their last album, for forever, which is a pretty long time. They're back up to eight members!!!!!

They're also following it with a tour if you wanna head on up hahaha.

Smile, Mephiskapheles loves you.

garystu
Jr. Member ⚓︎

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2024 @186.77 »

hot-skauce collection.christ that pun. :defrag:

Sounds like a great conversation piece, if owning some blokes shorts wasn't already one. so the hot sauce thing was a common thing for American ska bands? huh. you learn something new every day

Yeah, I heard about Finally.

Didn't know it was gonna be the last album. Just wondering where you heard that, I haven't seen anything like that is all. Maybe I'm inattentive.

Anyway, I was already planning on grabbing a digital copy when it came out. I was kinda lukewarm on Kooky Spooky, but I'm curious what sound Finally will have.

edit:

I think ever since you sent me the BVP, your various Bat superfan mates have been popping up in my YouTube recs. Awesome sauce. It feels like a good time to get back into the 'Bats just for a bit.

I found the track Bunny Teeth uploaded on youtube. And look, fuck me. If Bunny Teeth is any indication, Finally! might just be something really special. It sounds extremely good.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2024 @811.08 by garystu » Logged

xoxoxoxoxoxo
[close]
xoxoxoxoxoxo

garystu
Jr. Member ⚓︎

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2024 @922.82 »

Got a copy of Finally! with the Kickstarter. Pretty sweet, I'll take it!

I'm listening right now and I'm digging it, its good. I'm glad there's still electronic rock songs here as well of ska songs, I like the mixture. Enjoying it. I'll edit this post when I'm done listening.

Edit: Its extremely, extremely good. Now to listen to it one dozens of more times.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2024 @953.68 by garystu » Logged

xoxoxoxoxoxo
[close]
xoxoxoxoxoxo

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

Theme Poll - Do you like the forum theme?

Started by MelooonBoard ⛄︎ ∙ Forum Info & Questions

Replies: 18
Views: 6612
Last post August 31, 2024 @266.71
by greyskieshappymind
Best Firework Effect SHOWDOWN

Started by NightdriftBoard ✎ ∙ Art Crafting

Replies: 5
Views: 2102
Last post June 08, 2024 @230.95
by Plasmon
Supercade - Book Review!

Started by MelooonBoard ♖ ∙ Video Games

Replies: 2
Views: 1280
Last post March 20, 2022 @85.47
by Kutan

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi