Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 30, 2024 - @484.29 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Four Star Posts: 51/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :ozwomp: Reminder: Forum messages stay readable for years! Keep yours high quality! :ozwomp:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Interests Zone
| |-+  ☺︎ ∙ General Interests
| | |-+  Planners & Hobonichi Techo

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Planners & Hobonichi Techo  (Read 71 times)
CableCat
Jr. Member ⚓︎

Man I Love Frogs!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Worm!Joined 2023!
« on: April 07, 2024 @769.51 »

I have been dedicated to using my Hobonichi Techo planner since 2024 started. I was wondering, do any of you use planners or special calendars or date books? Perhaps there are other Hobonichi Techo fans here?

If you use a planner, do you use any special systems of organization?

I have things color coded. I have my average personal stuff written in black, work-related things in red, religious-related things in blue, and financial-related things in green. I have cake stamps for birthdays, and a special code key at the beginning of my book with all the symbols I use and what they mean. I also have a wellness star sticker system. When I brush my teeth, I put a white star on the page. When I take a shower, I add a blue star. When I take my pills, I add a red star. I added this system because I have a constantly fluctuating work schedule, and I also was dealing with some mental struggle times. Once I get my schedule for the coming week, I block the times out in red. It helps me to see the time I have available in a day so I don't say "Yes" to too many things (another issue I had the last few years lol). I write down all the dates and times of the moons, and all of the relevant holidays I celebrate. I ALSO have a PhoMemo label printer, and the app for it comes with little to-do lists you can fill in and then print. For this month, I made a Master To-Do List and put it on the blank page for the start of the month. That has things that are more of a "do once" or "do periodically" thing. So when I have a day that I'm not busy, I write a note on that day: "refer to Master to-do list!", and then I try to do those things!

I'm happy to have found something that is helping me to focus more in a way that is fun. I add stickers to reward myself and just because I like them. I find myself feeling more at ease and in control of my days rather than feeling like life is tossing me around.

"Sharing Tea With A Fascinating Stranger Is One Of Life’s True Delights."

~Uncle Iroh

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅☽〇☾⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
  *Help Me Hatch my Dragon Eggs!*
      Give 'em a click, plz!
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi