Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 30, 2024 - @60.68 (what is this?)
Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :ozwomp: Reminder: Forum messages stay readable for years! Keep yours high quality! :ozwomp:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  Goblin Newbie

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Goblin Newbie  (Read 150 times)
Misanthropic Monster™
Full Member ⚓︎

He/Him/They/Them

iMood: Misanthropic

View Profile WWW

bugpostingJoined 2024!
« on: April 07, 2024 @835.43 »

:4u: Waves Profusely :tnt:

Me!

My cat!

Art by me 2021

Hullo! My name is Shane and I'm an 80s goblin! I can't remember how I even found this forum, but I've spent a long time trying to pluck up the courage to join and become part of this rad community! I have very severe social anxiety and autism so I apologise if I might come across as repetitive or even info-dump at times. 

I spend a lot of time on the way back machine/internet archive pining over the past and wishing the internet was not so horrifying and boring nowadays. Finding a place like this has filled me with a joy I can't even express! Huge thank you to the mods who let me join :)

I hope to make some internet friends and share my art and just have a place to talk to people!

I am not too good at introductions, so feel free to check my profile bio for random interests/hobbies!

Here are a few pics of some of my lil babies:

Some of my cockroaches and a close up of Nibbles

My Millipede Ronka!

My Newt Splorch

My tarantula Ida

My Spoothead kitty asleep - his name is Mordecai! 

I spend a lot of time watching horror movies and cartoons, playing computer games and drawing! That is basically me! :D

(EDIT: Sorry images are all so large, I dunno how to change that!)

« Last Edit: April 07, 2024 @847.60 by Misanthropic Monster™ » Logged

j
Full Member ⚓︎

bleh bleh *gargle gargle*

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2024 @967.21 »

welcome to the forum - i'm a big fan of your cat's painted claws! you must be a cat charmer as well as a goblin if you're able to get him to stay still for so long! does he prefer purple or green?

i'd love to see more of your art; do you have anything posted anywhere or anything cool you'd like to share? i'm a huge fan of the smooth aesthetic you've got in the bits you've posted here!

i go by j, she/they :)
fancypengy
Casual Poster ⚓︎

im like you without good moods

XMPP: Chat!

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2024 @70.88 »

hello and welcome!! we have the same "old web" stamp in our signatures!! :]

Misanthropic Monster™
Full Member ⚓︎

He/Him/They/Them

View Profile WWW

bugpostingJoined 2024!
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2024 @869.27 »

welcome to the forum - i'm a big fan of your cat's painted claws! you must be a cat charmer as well as a goblin if you're able to get him to stay still for so long! does he prefer purple or green?

i'd love to see more of your art; do you have anything posted anywhere or anything cool you'd like to share? i'm a huge fan of the smooth aesthetic you've got in the bits you've posted here!

Thank you for the welcome!! :D I like to consider myself a little bit of a cat charmer haha! Those are his claw caps - they are to prevent him scratching himself too much as he can often scratch out of stress - he definitely prefers green!

I don't actually have my art anywhere but I can share some in the art portion of this forum at some point if you're interested!! :D I appreciate your comments though! I am always a little nervous about sharing my art because there are so many better artists out there!

hello and welcome!! we have the same "old web" stamp in our signatures!! :]

We do!! Haha!  Thank you kindly for the welcome :)

Paprika
Full Member ⚓︎

Go to the tanterwomps for they are lost in time

View Profile WWW

Giver of Many Welcomes!Joined 2024!
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2024 @968.95 »

Heyyyy ! Welcome to MelonLand Forum ! Hope you'll have fun with us !

I like your bugs pictures, it's pretty neat to see such creatures from a close view !
Misanthropic Monster™
Full Member ⚓︎

He/Him/They/Them

View Profile WWW

bugpostingJoined 2024!
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2024 @984.02 »

Heyyyy ! Welcome to MelonLand Forum ! Hope you'll have fun with us !

I like your bugs pictures, it's pretty neat to see such creatures from a close view !

Thank you for the welcome! It actually means a lot to me when people take an interest in my non-mammalian pets so thank you  :loved:

Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

Always My PalFirst 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!The Smallest Ozwomp Known To ManBug!
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2024 @997.89 »

Hi, welcome to the forum! Iv spotted a lot of posts by you around recently and Iv been enjoying them!  :ha:

Also, those were the biggest pictures of bugs I've ever had appear on my laptop in a crowded cafe  :tongue:

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
Misanthropic Monster™
Full Member ⚓︎

He/Him/They/Them

View Profile WWW

bugpostingJoined 2024!
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2024 @39.88 »

Hi, welcome to the forum! Iv spotted a lot of posts by you around recently and Iv been enjoying them!  :ha:

Also, those were the biggest pictures of bugs I've ever had appear on my laptop in a crowded cafe  :tongue:

Thanks  :blush: I have been really enjoying posting here and chatting to people! I find it insanely hard to connect with people irl so it's been nice to just talk casually to nice people and feel really safe and at ease without the fear of the normal toxicity that comes from real life or modern internet social media.

Hahah Yeah sorry about the size of the images, I should have resized them before I posted  :drat: I gotta make sure I remember to resize images for future posts haha!

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi