Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 30, 2024 - @171.01 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Star Posts: 31/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :ha: :pc: Hello Melonland! :pc: :happy:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  Good morning everyone!

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Good morning everyone!  (Read 84 times)
Succy Beverage
Newbie ⚓︎

Heyo!

SpaceHey: Friend Me!

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« on: April 12, 2024 @114.36 »

Hey guys, this is my first time here and abound in this place

It's been a joy seeing what others post here! and I hope you can enjoy what I post just as I much as I enjoy what you all post.

most of which is probably going to be related to some tiny robots, but there are some variations trust me!

I guess it would be a good time to post this little thing to show what kindo stuff I do, have this variation on
the "king of hearts" !

(also, where would be the best place to ask for advice on project and websites?) thanks!

* king_of_hearts!.jpg (347.64 kB, 2480x3508 - viewed 10 times.)

Yours truly, Succy.
j
Full Member ⚓︎

bleh bleh *gargle gargle*

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2024 @506.01 »

welcome to the forum! i hope you enjoy your time here :)

i really love your depiction of the king of hearts, though it took my brain a second to process that he didn't in fact have four arms! it's nice to see card characters being a bit more aggressive; the juxtaposition of that with the idea that hearts are full of love is really fun to think about, so thank you.

if you're looking for help with your website, i'd recommend posting in the web crafting board; someone will always be happy to help :)

i go by j, she/they :)
Misanthropic Monster™
Full Member ⚓︎

He/Him/They/Them

iMood: Misanthropic

View Profile WWW

bugpostingJoined 2024!
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2024 @646.71 »

Hey guys, this is my first time here and abound in this place

It's been a joy seeing what others post here! and I hope you can enjoy what I post just as I much as I enjoy what you all post.

most of which is probably going to be related to some tiny robots, but there are some variations trust me!

I guess it would be a good time to post this little thing to show what kindo stuff I do, have this variation on
the "king of hearts" !

(also, where would be the best place to ask for advice on project and websites?) thanks!

Welcome to the forum! (I am fairly new myself, I think I've only been posting here a week!)

It's definitely awesome here and I am excited to see what you share  :loved:

I like your doodle, it has a very abstract feel to it.

Paprika
Full Member ⚓︎

Go to the tanterwomps for they are lost in time

View Profile WWW

Giver of Many Welcomes!Joined 2024!
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2024 @588.95 »

Hello there Succy ! I hope you will enjoy your visit on the MelonLand Forum ! WebCrafting will indeed be the place if you want to see other's projects/websites, besides this there's sadgrl.online or W3schools for learning HTML/CSS !
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi