Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 29 Sep 2026 - @741.38
Forum Activity: Three Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: Love is not possession  :4u: Guild Events: Halloween Watch-a-thon
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Da Web Revival
| |-+  ☕︎ ∙ Everyone Site (edit this page)
| | |-+  Everyone Website - Community editable site!


« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 Print Embed
Author Topic: Everyone Website - Community editable site!  (Read 26894 times)
TheFrugalGamer
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


⛺︎ My Room
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
See A Bug Summer 2025 ParticipantGreat Posts PacmanFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #15 on: Spring, 18 Apr 2024 @606 » Toggle Font Embed

Ok, so I made something kinda cool, I think. It's a 'choose your own adventure' and everyone can add to the story if they like!
Here it is: https://everyone.melonland.net/lilac click "Edit this page!" for more info!

There isn't a lot there at the moment but that is where I need your help  :ozwomp:
If there are any errors / issues / something needs fixing, please let me know  :smile:

That's really cool! I added a new page to the story, but something weird happens when accessing it: if you click directly on "Talk to the figure," where it's at, you initially get the "end of the story" page. But if you first click on "view the painting," then click "go back," and then click "talk to the figure," it goes to the one I added. I'm not sure why that happens, but I did double-check to make sure all my ids and everything were typed correctly.

Logged


Artifact Swap: Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Pink TulipEmerald OreAquamarine
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


So many stars!
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
You're a Star!Flinstone VitaminWavy Shoulder-Length Hair with BangsBug!Top HatI got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!
« Reply #16 on: Spring, 18 Apr 2024 @612 » Toggle Font Embed

@lilac This is such a cool project I love it!

where it's at, you initially get the "end of the story" page. But if you first click on "view the painting," then click "go back,
I made a two small edits to fix it, from what I can see it just needed to initiate your card as one of the first non default cards, from now on everyone's cards should load normally as per the instructions.

Logged


everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered

Artifact Swap: black n cyan yappin kittayHave a chillpillRed Tulip100 coins<3eyntivemds pet fishcurious fish
TheFrugalGamer
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


⛺︎ My Room
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
See A Bug Summer 2025 ParticipantGreat Posts PacmanFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #17 on: Spring, 18 Apr 2024 @613 » Toggle Font Embed

@lilac This is such a cool project I love it!
I made a two small edits to fix it, from what I can see it just needed to initiate your card as one of the first non default cards, from now on everyone's cards should load normally as per the instructions.

Thank you! I was a little afraid to delve into the lower code for fear of messing it up, so I didn't look there. Appreciate the help!

Logged


Artifact Swap: Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Pink TulipEmerald OreAquamarine
lilac
Casual Poster
*
View ProfileArt


Just for Fun. No, Really.
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Story Builder!First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #18 on: Spring, 18 Apr 2024 @642 » Embed

Thank you @TheFrugalGamer for adding a page  :transport:  and thank you @Melooon for the quick maintenance work :ok:

Logged

https://imgsrc.neocities.org/bannerabout3.png
bugholder's epiphany
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWW


why do they call it oven
⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #19 on: Spring, 19 Apr 2024 @064 » Toggle Font Embed

Okay this is neat as hell, i have added myself a lil' room :)

Logged
s_redpine
Jr. Member
**
View Profile WWW


Big Big Worm is Wriggling With Glee!
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #20 on: Spring, 19 Apr 2024 @481 » Toggle Font Embed

This idea is AWESOME. I shall leave my mark upon it right away!! You rock out Melon!!

Logged

Sipping strawberry tea...beaming love into me...eternally........
oerrorpage
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
iMood: oerrorpsades

Artifacts:
Joined 2024!
« Reply #21 on: Spring, 20 Apr 2024 @204 » Toggle Font Embed

Logged

de idiot of dis 4um
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


So many stars!
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
You're a Star!Flinstone VitaminWavy Shoulder-Length Hair with BangsBug!Top HatI got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!
« Reply #22 on: Spring, 21 Apr 2024 @751 » Toggle Font Embed

i made an about me page and a "homepage"
https://everyone.melonland.net/~oerrorpage
https://everyone.melonland.net/aboutoerrorpage

This is such a cool idea  :ozwomp:

Also the site now supports .css type pages!

For example, you can edit https://forum.melonland.net/pad.php?p=style.css
and then link it as a regular css file!
Code
<link href="https://everyone.melonland.net/style.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" media="all" />

So we can create shared styles across multiple pages  :4u:
(Should I make this one link to every page by default ??? )

Logged


everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered

Artifact Swap: black n cyan yappin kittayHave a chillpillRed Tulip100 coins<3eyntivemds pet fishcurious fish
Rol
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #23 on: Spring, 24 Apr 2024 @711 » Toggle Font Embed

I was a little sad about Melonland closing on mondayys!!! But, I noticed, an evil dark version of the forum had popped up over there that is exclusively open on mondays!!  :evil: 
It is quite scary, I am not so fond of evil devil version of ozwomp.  :notgood:

Logged
WynnDawnstrider
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room
PicMix: WynnDawnstrider

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #24 on: Spring, 24 Apr 2024 @747 » Embed

Oh who made all of the text on the homepage wiggle like that? http://www.mazeguy.net/angry/yuck.gif I'm not quite sure whats causing it but its making it really hard to read and honestly a bit nauseating

Logged

https://wynns-wonderful-pixel-paradise.neocities.org/Images/buttons/pixelparadise.gif https://wynns-wonderful-pixel-paradise.neocities.org/Images/buttons/dont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif https://wynns-wonderful-pixel-paradise.neocities.org/Images/buttons/snorlax%20button.gif
Rol
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #25 on: Spring, 24 Apr 2024 @778 » Toggle Font Embed

Oh who made all of the text on the homepage wiggle like that? http://www.mazeguy.net/angry/yuck.gif I'm not quite sure whats causing it but its making it really hard to read and honestly a bit nauseating

That was meee! I liked the thought of having the page bounce to the muuusic, but I suppose that is a bit nauseating like you say it is.
I just now put it behind a button, rather than just having it run automatically.

Logged
WynnDawnstrider
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room
PicMix: WynnDawnstrider

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #26 on: Spring, 24 Apr 2024 @904 » Embed

That was meee! I liked the thought of having the page bounce to the muuusic, but I suppose that is a bit nauseating like you say it is.
I just now put it behind a button, rather than just having it run automatically.

ah! thank you, it is a cute idea but it's maybe not good for the whole page haha, especially on the index that everyone looks at.

Logged

https://wynns-wonderful-pixel-paradise.neocities.org/Images/buttons/pixelparadise.gif https://wynns-wonderful-pixel-paradise.neocities.org/Images/buttons/dont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif https://wynns-wonderful-pixel-paradise.neocities.org/Images/buttons/snorlax%20button.gif
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


So many stars!
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
You're a Star!Flinstone VitaminWavy Shoulder-Length Hair with BangsBug!Top HatI got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!
« Reply #27 on: Spring, 24 Apr 2024 @950 » Toggle Font Embed

That was meee!
I like the dancing, but I agree its good as a toggleable option for people! Also I wanted to add OMG the hover effect you added to the evil forum link is awesome!! :cheerR: :unite: :dog: aaaaaaaa

ALSO also, people have beeen adding to the garden and its looking very cute!

Logged


everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered

Artifact Swap: black n cyan yappin kittayHave a chillpillRed Tulip100 coins<3eyntivemds pet fishcurious fish
wygolvillage
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWW


meow!!!
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: wygolvillage
iMood: wygolvillage

Artifacts:
Thanks for being rad!First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #28 on: Spring, 25 Apr 2024 @960 » Toggle Font Embed

I like it too! I also appreciate that both the bounce and the music are toggled now, I like checking the homepage to see what's been added but sometimes I'd have my volume turned up too loud and the music would totally blast me ASKJDHAS

The effects are awesome and very cute, and seeing the evil forum slowly corrupting everything got a great chuckle out of me :D



Logged

https://wygolvillage.neocities.org/images/siggy2.png
Memory
Guest

« Reply #29 on: Spring, 25 Apr 2024 @029 » Embed

i think the everyone website is such a fun idea! i'm gonna make a garden page on my personal site now, so i don't go too overboard in the community garden :P

btw the frog's pretty speedy, but if you catch him he'll ribbit!

Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe