Home Entrance Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 16, 2024 - @674.55 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Star Posts: 30/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :dive: Are u having fun?? :dive:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Interests Zone
| |-+  ☺︎ ∙ General Interests
| | |-+  ☕︎ ∙ Fun & Forum Games
| | | |-+  how are you?

« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: how are you?  (Read 4504 times)
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!The Smallest Ozwomp Known To ManBug!
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2021 @48.01 »

Bit of a update for me. Over the last few weeks I been having weird feelings in my head. And a ringing in my ear. The ringing seems to be slowly subsiding today; its much lower then before and today it seems to be lowering further and further. I think I may have some sort of sinus infection. Trying to get a doc's appointment going but with the pandemic its gonna be a while. I just hope that ringing fully goes away, I know for a fact I wasn't listening to anything loud in last few weeks .

Ringing in the ears is one of my great fears in life, I hope you get better!

Today was a major struggle, I was working on my site and just nothing clicked, no design felt right, man sometimes it’s so easy and sometimes it’s SO HARD :ohdear:

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
cinni
Full Member ⚓︎

believe in your dreams <3

StatusCafe: cinni

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!OG! Joined 2021!
« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2021 @81.10 »

today i officially put in my resignation at work. it was a toxic shitty work environment for the last 3 years, underpaid n overworked and totally a strain on my mental health, i was always on the edge of a breakdown and now i am FREEEEE (in a few weeks). i wanted to leave forever ago but finally had the courage 2 do it after being offered a potential big time freelance gig doing what i love (making art). the future is still uncertain but now i have the chance to do better things n work on my mental health. the burn out was REAAAALL.

phew. now the weekend starts for me :ozwomp:

Nightdrift
Full Member ⚓︎

Suspicious Activity™

StatusCafe: nightdrift

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Pocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!
« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2021 @87.60 »

Cinni, HUGE congrats!! It really sucks to endure a lousy work environment -- here's to positive waves both in your new work and personal life :ozwomp:

Status Cafe Profile
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!The Smallest Ozwomp Known To ManBug!
« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2021 @925.45 »

today i officially put in my resignation at work. it was a toxic shitty work environment for the last 3 years, underpaid n overworked and totally a strain on my mental health, i was always on the edge of a breakdown and now i am FREEEEE (in a few weeks). i wanted to leave forever ago but finally had the courage 2 do it after being offered a potential big time freelance gig doing what i love (making art). the future is still uncertain but now i have the chance to do better things n work on my mental health. the burn out was REAAAALL.

phew. now the weekend starts for me :ozwomp:

Aaahhh I was already overwhelmed by the amount of cool stuff you were making when you were working, I shudder to think what kind of things an unemployed cinni will create! :ozwomp: :ozwomp: :ohdear: :ozwomp: :omg:k: I better get my act together or Ill start looking like a slacker!

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
Xx halfempty xX

View Profile

« Reply #19 on: December 13, 2021 @79.27 »

lol mood, hopefully cinni doesnt end your game lolol

also, good job on them for leaving the job an i hope that one of yall's sinus infection goes away
cinni
Full Member ⚓︎

believe in your dreams <3

StatusCafe: cinni

View Profile WWW

« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2021 @774.47 »

a very belated thank you to everyone! n_n i'm ready to take a month to sleep LOL but i'm so glad to be getting out of there. hope everyone is having a nice holiday (⌒▽⌒)☆

nixie
Casual Poster

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2022 @191.92 »

im good but very sleepy
Neonriser
Jr. Member ⚓︎

Creator of Nett

StatusCafe: neonriser
Matrix: Chat!

View Profile WWW

« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2022 @820.38 »

I am doing very well. Right now I am eating mac n' beef while waiting for my web project studio course to start at 2. Wish me luck!

Web design is my passion!

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

Why do you watch YouTube?

Started by MelooonBoard ⛺︎ ∙ Cinema

Replies: 55
Views: 5191
Last post April 10, 2024 @574.35
by Misanthropic Monster™
Underappreciated YouTube Channels You Want to Share

Started by GuestBoard ⛺︎ ∙ Cinema

Replies: 48
Views: 3815
Last post April 11, 2024 @823.52
by Misanthropic Monster™
Hot Tip for finding obscure gaming/Let's Play YouTube channels

Started by GuestBoard ♖ ∙ Video Games

Replies: 1
Views: 575
Last post February 28, 2023 @973.90
by SilkSkull

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi