Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
July 27, 2024 - @229.42 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Star Posts: 28/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :dive: Are u having fun?? :dive:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  haiiii!!! :3

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: haiiii!!! :3  (Read 499 times)
tearyeyedAnimal

View Profile

Joined 2024!
« on: April 27, 2024 @375.00 »

hi melonland!

i'm scout, i use he/she pronouns (also nya/nyan and mlem/mlems) :] i'm a 20 year old auDHDer with internet culture as a special interest! i first discovered the internet as a small child in 2008 on our boxy desktop pc. i played dvd-rom games at first, eventually moving onto sites like girls go games, moshi monsters, shidonni (please tell me anyone else remembers shidonni.) horsegames.com, you get the picture. despite being online so often, i never really knew much about the internet past googling fun flash games. i only figured out how to use youtube when i was maybe 10? and an irl got me to join wattpad when i was 12 - around the time i fell in love with tumblr via pinterest screenshots. i'm no seasoned tumblr user, you must understand. i absorbed the culture through reposts, and now video essays.

i think the internet is a fascinating and beautiful creation. i don't know how to code, and even though i was online in 2009, i never got to spend time on forums or deviantart in its prime or anything like that. it just occupies a very large space in my brain in all its vastness and strangeness and ability to facilitate human connection.

basically, logging on here is like giving my inner child a little kiss and saying "things will change, but you'll be ok."
i'm glad she didn't know how to find these places back then, but i'm grateful for whatever sparked this love inside her. because now i have something to be excited about!!!

i will probably lurk quite a bit but i hope to make some connections here :-) see u soon!
Paprika
Sr. Member ⚓︎

Go to the tanterwomps for they are lost in time

View Profile WWW

Thanks for being rad!the one and only paprika!Giver of Many Welcomes!Joined 2024!
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2024 @585.47 »

Heyyy ! Welcome to the Melonland Forum, Scout ! I hope you'll find something you enjoy around here ! Today with everything documented, learning code has never been easier !
BUTCHBONEZ
Full Member ⚓︎

certified analog horror junkie

SpaceHey: Friend Me!

View Profile WWW

Thanks for being rad!Local GothJoined 2024!
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2024 @656.09 »

Hi Scout ! I hope you enjoy your time here :]]

you are safe here, traveler

HY / XE / FANG
Skykristal
Full Member ⚓︎

I may be dead but I am here

StatusCafe: skykristal
iMood: Skykristal

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2024 @811.40 »

Hey scout, nice to see you! Immediately recognised that profile picture  :eyes: I hope you have a great time on here  :4u:

Read My Blog ⋆。°✩ Punch my OCs  ⋆。°✩ View my Gallery
Misanthropic Monster™
Sr. Member ⚓︎

He/Him/They/Them

iMood: Misanthropic
PicMix: BitterGoblin

View Profile WWW

beetlejuice beetlejuice beetlejuice!bugpostingJoined 2024!
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2024 @888.34 »

Welcome to MelonLand  :dog:  :loved:  :ozwomp:  :pc:

neoratz
Jr. Member ⚓︎

ଘ(+ ໖_໖) tastes funny

iMood: neoratz

View Profile WWW

Won the 2023 Profile Design Contest!First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2024 @931.85 »

(please tell me anyone else remembers shidonni.)
i loved shidonni! i received a pet from another user on there called "Fluffy" and i ended up making it into a whole species and drawing tons of comics of them lol. have you seen this flickr account full of shidonni drawings? i am pretty sure it's not all of them, but they have a crazy amount... i always thought it would be fun to have a project where i redraw them :P i would love to find my creations or the legendary Fluffy once more...

i promised i'm not alone in heaven... ˖˚
tearyeyedAnimal

View Profile

Joined 2024!
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2024 @285.54 »

i loved shidonni! i received a pet from another user on there called "Fluffy" and i ended up making it into a whole species and drawing tons of comics of them lol. have you seen this flickr account full of shidonni drawings? i am pretty sure it's not all of them, but they have a crazy amount... i always thought it would be fun to have a project where i redraw them :P i would love to find my creations or the legendary Fluffy once more...

omg im so glad to find someone who remembers it!!! that flickr account is so neat :) i wish i still had pix of my old pets...
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi