Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
July 27, 2024 - @143.82 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Star Posts: 27/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :transport: :transport: More is More :transport: :transport:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  World Wild Web
| |-+  ☆ ∙ Showcase & Links
| | |-+  aquarium!

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: aquarium!  (Read 904 times)
xixxii
Jr. Member ⚓︎

they/them

View Profile WWW

the xixxiiJoined 2024!
« on: April 30, 2024 @992.94 »

i like the idea of the everyone aquarium a lot, so today i made an aquarium page for my site! (note: super image-heavy, a bunch of animated gifs and marquees)
i collected even more fish pics i didn't end up using, so i might redo it with a bigger version that scrolls down to mimic getting deeper in the water, kinda like this! there's so many cool pictures of fish in the world, it turns out.

do you have a web aquarium or links to any you like? i found this old geocities graphics site for web aquariums that i enjoyed while poking around for graphics.

wygolvillage
Sr. Member ⚓︎

meow!!!

StatusCafe: wygolvillage
iMood: wygolvillage

View Profile WWW

Thanks for being rad!melonlands goth cat!First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2024 @40.47 »

I've been thinking about making my own especially since I went to an aquarium today :0

levya
Full Member ⚓︎

just a little creature (she/her)

View Profile WWW

Participated in the 2023 Profile Design Contest!First 1000 Members!spring 2023!Joined 2023!
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2024 @172.43 »

nice! I like the manta ray :)
I finished my own aquarium just last week: I call it the starfall lake~

xixxii
Jr. Member ⚓︎

they/them

View Profile WWW

the xixxiiJoined 2024!
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2024 @180.53 »

nice! I like the manta ray :)
I finished my own aquarium just last week: I call it the starfall lake~

aha, i was just looking at yours the other day but forgot whose page it was!  :4u: it's so relaxing and pleasant!

TheFrugalGamer
Sr. Member ⚓︎

Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Pocket Icelogist!Joined 2022!
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2024 @612.42 »

Oh, I love these! This is such a neat little Web 1.0 idea, I may have to do one myself! I wish I could check out the Geocities link too, but it looks like the Archive is down for maintenance at the moment  :sad:

Both of the ones here look great!

Skykristal
Full Member ⚓︎

I may be dead but I am here

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: skykristal
iMood: Skykristal

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2024 @734.38 »

you reminded me to work on my aquarium again. Maybe it would also be a cool idea to make different concepts .e.g terrariums? something full of plants, others with animals in it?. Like not garders or something like that. I mean that you make a site like when you would own frogs, isopods, a chameleon, snakes, or other reptiles in a terrarium. You know, Vivariums. That type of stuff. 

I made an aquarium myself 2 years ago and never continued I am working on it again. It's all my own work though, I don't use old web graphics, other than the bubbles. (anyone reading please don't use my graphics, it features some personal ocs as well)
« Last Edit: May 02, 2024 @751.08 by Skykristal » Logged

Read My Blog ⋆。°✩ Punch my OCs  ⋆。°✩ View my Gallery
honowo
Casual Poster ⚓︎

(any pronouns)

StatusCafe: f66x
iMood: f66x
PicMix: honowo

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2024 @792.95 »

Oh thank you! I'm glad I inspired you! Everyone has pretty aquariums ❤
I was inspired by some of the aquarium-keeping games, particularly one from Wii-ware.

🌸
xixxii
Jr. Member ⚓︎

they/them

View Profile WWW

the xixxiiJoined 2024!
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2024 @918.00 »

you reminded me to work on my aquarium again. Maybe it would also be a cool idea to make different concepts .e.g terrariums? something full of plants, others with animals in it?. Like not garders or something like that. I mean that you make a site like when you would own frogs, isopods, a chameleon, snakes, or other reptiles in a terrarium. You know, Vivariums. That type of stuff. 

I made an aquarium myself 2 years ago and never continued I am working on it again. It's all my own work though, I don't use old web graphics, other than the bubbles. (anyone reading please don't use my graphics, it features some personal ocs as well)

i love the updates!! that orange seahorse is my favorite fish i think, the colors are soo nice to look at. the variety in the animations looks really good, also! i love how the purple one starts and stops, it's so fishlike!

terrariums and vivariums would be really fun and cute!! maybe i'll make some... i want to make a garden too but it's so hard to decide what i want it to look like!

Skykristal
Full Member ⚓︎

I may be dead but I am here

StatusCafe: skykristal
iMood: Skykristal

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2024 @676.97 »

i love the updates!! that orange seahorse is my favorite fish i think, the colors are soo nice to look at. the variety in the animations looks really good, also! i love how the purple one starts and stops, it's so fishlike!

terrariums and vivariums would be really fun and cute!! maybe i'll make some... i want to make a garden too but it's so hard to decide what i want it to look like!

Thank you so much  :4u: who do you mean with the purple one? The little with the white fins, or my dragon character? They both have some purple in them :'D I didn't make them stop or something. Sorry if I'm misunderstanding you here. unless you mean the animation fading out slow?

Honesty a garden would be soooo fun too, yeah! Same here .. hm. Maybe like a dirt, grass ground or something with different kinds of flowers and plants. Or something like a little farm even. I've seen many cute gardens before but it's not quite what I would want for mine. Maybe animal crossing can be an inspiration? Gardening and decorating has always been one of my favourite aspects in that game. ^^

Read My Blog ⋆。°✩ Punch my OCs  ⋆。°✩ View my Gallery
xixxii
Jr. Member ⚓︎

they/them

View Profile WWW

the xixxiiJoined 2024!
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2024 @794.04 »

Thank you so much  :4u: who do you mean with the purple one? The little with the white fins, or my dragon character? They both have some purple in them :'D I didn't make them stop or something. Sorry if I'm misunderstanding you here. unless you mean the animation fading out slow?

oh  yes, i meant the little one with the white fins! i like its variable speed :)

Honesty a garden would be soooo fun too, yeah! Same here .. hm. Maybe like a dirt, grass ground or something with different kinds of flowers and plants. Or something like a little farm even. I've seen many cute gardens before but it's not quite what I would want for mine. Maybe animal crossing can be an inspiration? Gardening and decorating has always been one of my favourite aspects in that game. ^^

a little farm would be so cute too!! i have a farm section on my animal crossing island, actually. i love decorating in animal crossing (i put soooo many hours into the new horizons dlc, i love designing rooms so much!) and it's super fun (although a bit difficult....) to replicate that kind of arranging and decorating feeling on a website.

bees
Jr. Member ⚓︎

iMood: lobb

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2024 @995.74 »

I'm loving these, they're so creative and a fun way of displaying the neat graphics you collect. Now I kind of want to add something like this to my site... like I'm not already behind on everything I've got planned  :happy:

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi