Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 29 Sep 2026 - @35.73
Forum Activity: Two Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: It's the silly things you'll remember :trash: Guild Events: TIME FOR HALLOWEEN CRAFTS!
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Da Web Revival
| |-+  ✁ ∙ Web Crafting
| | |-+  ☔︎ ∙ I need Help!
| | | |-+  problems with catbox.moe?


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: problems with catbox.moe?  (Read 11529 times)
kepler-16b
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Joined 2024!
« on: Spring, 30 Apr 2024 @819 » Embed

So, I'm trying to make a blinkie dump on my site because I love blinkies, but a lot of images take up storage, so I'm using catbox.moe as a filehost. everything was perfectly fine until this afternoon, when like half of my files stopped showing up? only half of them, the other half were fine. but I turned on my vpn, reloaded the site, and they showed up? I have been using catbox for like a week and not had a single problem until this afternoon (it was even working this morning)

the page I'm talking about is here (flash warning!!), could someone please head over and tell me if it's just something about my specific ip adress or something, or if it's a more general issue? the faq says that some countries have issues, but my country isn't listed there, so I assumed it would be fine :ohdear:

does anyone know what's going on?? also, why did only half of them break?? thanks!! :cheerR:

Logged

https://kepler-16b.neocities.org/button.png
honowo
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWW


(any pronouns)
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: f66x
iMood: f66x
PicMix: honowo

Artifacts:
hello penpal! :)Joined 2024!
« Reply #1 on: Spring, 30 Apr 2024 @831 » Toggle Font Embed

I've had a similar issue. I think it goes down for a bit and comes back up?
I vastly prefer file dot garden. Even if it goes down, the images stay up.

Logged

https://file.garden/ZdkCPZzmo3pLm8Vt/F66x-icon.pnghttps://file.garden/ZdkCPZzmo3pLm8Vt/Emil-icon.png
🌸
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe