Home Events! Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
October 18, 2024 - @234.76 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Stars Posts: 30/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :skull: Websites are like whispers in the night  :skull:
Halloween Topics! Gfx + Costumes, Decor + Crafts, Prep, Horror Movies, Spooky Songs! ~ E-Zine #2 is out now!

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Interests Zone
| |-+  ☺︎ ∙ General Interests
| | |-+  ⛺︎ ∙ Cinema
| | | |-+  Æon Flux

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Æon Flux  (Read 323 times)
Misanthropic Monster™
Sr. Member ⚓︎

He/Him/They/Them

⛺︎ My Room
iMood: Misanthropic
PicMix: BitterGoblin

View Profile WWW

uh oh! a pigeon got in!beetlejuice beetlejuice beetlejuice!bugpostingJoined 2024!
« on: May 03, 2024 @15.29 »

I've been rewatching the entire series of Æon Flux (1991) recently, I wondered if anyone here had watched it and what their thoughts were on the show?

I've always loved the vibe of the show because some of the people involved in the music and art direction of the earlier Rugrats worked on this, so it has a very similar vibe to that (and oddly, kinda gives me Real Monsters vibes though I am not aware of anyone from that show or Klasky-Csupo in general having been involved with Æon Flux).

But yeh, just thought I'd spark conversation about this masterpiece... I have a thing for surreal, dystopian, '90s animations.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi