Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
July 21, 2024 - @89.59 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Two Star Posts: 18/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :transport: :transport: More is More :transport: :transport:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  Helloooo !!

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Helloooo !!  (Read 633 times)
EdenInTheGardens
Casual Poster ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

Exams successfully passed !is in the gardens Joined 2024!
« on: May 05, 2024 @520.34 »

Since I don't really know where to start I just copy/pasted questions, hope that's ok !
  • Tell us about yourself?
Hello ! I'm Eden, I go by they/them and it/its pronouns, I make digital and traditionnal art and I'm aiming to be a comic artist one day  :ozwomp:
  • What are you into?
Drawing, making a looot of aus for my original characters and started taking webmastery somewhat seriously only kinda recently, but I do find it as fun as it is frustrating. I also really like gothic architecture and games like splatoon and mario kart ! I'll try to make a more complete list on my profile
  • Do you have a site or a blog?
Got both a Website AND a tumblr blog
  • What do you love most about making things on the web? (or off the web!)
Mostly the freedom tbh ! If I don't make something wether it's a drawing or something else I get weird so it's like that quote going "the worst thing than doing videos is not doing videos" or something, I forgot who said it :')

Thank you ! Have a great day  :transport:

Skykristal
Full Member ⚓︎

I may be dead but I am here

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: skykristal
iMood: Skykristal

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2024 @550.66 »

Welcome fellow artist  :4u: I hope you enjoy it here! I saw your website floating around just recently (I think it was status.cafe). I love the name of your website :D

Read My Blog ⋆。°✩ Punch my OCs  ⋆。°✩ View my Gallery
Paprika
Sr. Member ⚓︎

Go to the tanterwomps for they are lost in time

View Profile WWW

Thanks for being rad!the one and only paprika!Giver of Many Welcomes!Joined 2024!
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2024 @724.47 »

Heyyy ! Welcome to the MelonLand Forum !  :cheerR:

What kind of comic to you wish to make ? webcomic ? comic-book ? comic strip ? What are your art influences ?
EdenInTheGardens
Casual Poster ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2024 @740.41 »

Welcome fellow artist  :4u: I hope you enjoy it here! I saw your website floating around just recently (I think it was status.cafe). I love the name of your website :D

Thank you !! I don't think it was status cafe because I don't use that (yet?) but yeah the name is a reference to Lemon Demon's Ancient Aliens :] I checked out your website it looks so cool !! I gotta be honest I got distracted by the mouse effect and played with it for like 5 mins aha

Heyyy ! Welcome to the MelonLand Forum !  :cheerR:

What kind of comic to you wish to make ? webcomic ? comic-book ? comic strip ? What are your art influences ?

Ty!! I'm hoping to make a webcomic (this one is for sure) and i'm currently hoping to get into a sort of professionalising (is that a word??) formation where I could potentially publish actual comic-books and visual novels too :]
And tbh that's very difficult to answer !! But i'd say it's like, a weird mix of ghibli and like, american cartoons? At least for the art style, tysm for the questions !

Skykristal
Full Member ⚓︎

I may be dead but I am here

StatusCafe: skykristal
iMood: Skykristal

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2024 @773.28 »

oo okay, I guess I confused you with someone else, or saw it somewhere else. But it's definitely your site that I saw. hm. memory bad xD thank you too!! haha, I love that cursor effect so much. One of the few things I was able to do in JS myself with a tutorial.

Read My Blog ⋆。°✩ Punch my OCs  ⋆。°✩ View my Gallery
tertiaryapocalypse
Casual Poster ⚓︎

travelling through space at a very high speed

iMood: tertiaryapocalypse

View Profile WWW

bred :3Joined 2024!
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2024 @208.56 »

welcome! splatoon is so fun :-) i checked out your site and i really like your art style, even if i unfortunately dont understand much french. hope you enjoy being here!

a button for the site tertiaryapocalypse, which reads 'visit mars' in all caps and below it reads the site name.a button reading long gone legends in black and white with an eye icon with a star pupil
Little Matcha Girl

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2024 @299.38 »

Hi Eden, welcome!! It seems like you're gonna fit in well here tbh, you seem awesome. Making comics is a really fun goal and I hope you can make it happen soon <3

hi! I love pastels, drawing, and cute stuff!!
EdenInTheGardens
Casual Poster ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2024 @507.96 »

welcome! splatoon is so fun :-) i checked out your site and i really like your art style, even if i unfortunately dont understand much french. hope you enjoy being here!

aaah ty!! I checked your site too and your comic looks really fun i'll have to check it out sometime  :ozwomp: and yeaah I really need to get to making some translation

Hi Eden, welcome!! It seems like you're gonna fit in well here tbh, you seem awesome. Making comics is a really fun goal and I hope you can make it happen soon <3

thank you so much you're so nice :] !! Your pfp is so cute I love White Lily Cookie

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi