Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
July 27, 2024 - @340.24 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Star Posts: 32/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :ozwomp: Reminder: Forum messages stay readable for years! Keep yours high quality! :ozwomp:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  Hi all! :D

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Hi all! :D  (Read 449 times)
milo
Casual Poster ⚓︎

whoa!!

Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« on: May 14, 2024 @756.90 »

Hello everyone!

I'm milo and I'm stoked to have stumbled upon this corner of the Internet.

I'm a 30-something year old nerd who's really into video games and psychedelic music. My favorite things are Sonic the Hedgehog and King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard.

I basically grew up on the Internet and have fond memories of the old days before social media and corporations got their hands on it. It was a wild time and I miss it dearly.

I've been re-learning HTML and discovering this web revitalization going on and have been having a blast clicking through these neocities websites. They're all so wonderful and creative and I can't wait to start building my own. I currently use neocities to build/run the website for my business, but I'm excited to have my own personal space soon so show off my art and stuff.

Thanks for having me! Cheers! :)
« Last Edit: May 14, 2024 @761.71 by milo » Logged

xXWebMasterXx_Gina
Jr. Member ⚓︎

I wonder whats for DINNER

View Profile WWW

Tin WhistleJoined 2024!
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2024 @890.29 »

Welcome to the forum, Milo! :ha:

Woah! So cool that you have your own video game shop! I love what you did with the website too; very solid design and layout!

milo
Casual Poster ⚓︎

whoa!!

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2024 @776.88 »

Thanks!! It's been a dream since I was a kid to eventually have a profession in gaming... while I always hoped it'd be making them (maybe I'll get there one day!), it's cool that I get to repair and sell them. :)

arsenicCatnip

Big Big Worm is Wriggling With Glee!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2024 @867.38 »

Hey man! It's sick to see new people joining this forum. It's a really good place, and your website looks awesome. Hope you have a good time here :-]]]]]

Sipping strawberry tea...beaming love into me...eternally........
Paprika
Sr. Member ⚓︎

Go to the tanterwomps for they are lost in time

View Profile WWW

Thanks for being rad!the one and only paprika!Giver of Many Welcomes!Joined 2024!
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2024 @744.59 »

Hello and welcome to the MelonLand forum, Milo !

Have you ever read Sonic comics ? What's your favorite Sonic Game and why ? Which Sonic Game is greatly underrated ?
BlackMageGaming
Casual Poster ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

Thanks for being rad!Black Mage HatJoined 2024!
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2024 @847.40 »

Welcome to Melonland!
Just wanted to tell you that your webpage is AWESOME! Really cool to see someone do something professionally with Neocities. I LOVE retro games, and collect and play them myself.
Glad you can be here!

"The joy of living far outweighs the fear of death."
~ Black Mage #288

milo
Casual Poster ⚓︎

whoa!!

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2024 @309.91 »

Thanks everyone for the kind welcomes!!

I appreciate the compliments on the website!! I was kinda over drag and drop site builders and decided to learn some html and css basics and do it the old fashioned way. When I first started building it, I would type everything up in notepad on the train rides to and from work then upload everything once I got home.

I've since been working on building my own site to display all my creative artistic endeavors. It's been fun to express my creative site building that doesn't have to be business facing.

Hello and welcome to the MelonLand forum, Milo !

Have you ever read Sonic comics ? What's your favorite Sonic Game and why ? Which Sonic Game is greatly underrated ?

I grew up reading the Archie Sonic comics in America. I enjoy going down to the local comic shop and picking up an issue of the new IDW comics every once in a while. :)

Favorite Sonic game is Sonic CD. I love classic Sonic the most and that game has so many angles to play it that it never gets old for me. Plus the music (JP soundtrack) is just so killer. :D

Most underrated Sonic game... I'm gonna say all the Game Gear ones. They're decent little platformers even if they don't play exactly the same as the Genesis games. I especially love the Game Gear version of Sonic 1.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi