Home Events! Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
September 08, 2024 - @166.22 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Two Stars Posts: 17/1k.beats ~ Boop! The forum will close in 834.beats! Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :4u: ~~~~~~~~~~~  :4u:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Art & Games
| |-+  ♖ ∙ Video Games
| | |-+  Killer Klowns The Game

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Killer Klowns The Game  (Read 345 times)
Misanthropic Monster™
Sr. Member ⚓︎

He/Him/They/Them

⛺︎ My Room
iMood: Misanthropic
PicMix: BitterGoblin

View Profile WWW

uh oh! a pigeon got in!beetlejuice beetlejuice beetlejuice!bugpostingJoined 2024!
« on: June 02, 2024 @813.15 »

:mark:  :mark:  :mark:  :mark:

Does anyone here play the new Killer Klowns from Outer Space asymmetrical horror game? Would be cool to have people to play with  :ha:  :ha:

I pre-ordered it so I've got the early access but it's officially out June 4th! I highly recommend if you were a fan of the movie, or you like DBD or Project Playtime which are also asymmetrical horror games.

Misanthropic Monster™
Sr. Member ⚓︎

He/Him/They/Them

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

uh oh! a pigeon got in!beetlejuice beetlejuice beetlejuice!bugpostingJoined 2024!
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2024 @800.21 »

I have been playing this game now for a week and I utterly love it, the atmosphere and feel of the movie has been perfectly captured!

Oh yeh, thought I'd include a little pic of some of my klowns I have displayed:

I have a few more things in storage, and this doesn't include the vast amount of Killer Klown shirts I own (too many!). Oh and the large latex baby Klown popcorn prop that is badly damaged/deflating - I've had that since 2002... it sadly has not aged well in the humidity and 3 house moves and I've tried restoring it (so it's not as badly damaged as it was a few years back) but unfortunately anything made out of this material is susceptible to decomposition... which is heart breaking but I have no way of stopping this. I've lost so many other latex collectables this way...

starbreaker
Sr. Member ⚓︎

What good is Heaven if we dare not storm it?

⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!G4 Club Member!Joined 2023!
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2024 @730.84 »

I don't know if I'll ever get around to playing this, but the mere fact of its existence is hilarious.

Misanthropic Monster™
Sr. Member ⚓︎

He/Him/They/Them

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2024 @949.76 »

Honestly I am still letting it sink in that a game of one of my favorite movies (that only a few years ago was still horribly obscure to the masses) is now replenished in the cultural zeitgeist! I really do recommend the game if you had any sort of love for the movie, it's VERY faithful to it in every possible way.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

MelonEngine - Mini Three.js Game Engine

Started by MelooonBoard ✁ ∙ Web Crafting

Replies: 1
Views: 2180
Last post February 22, 2022 @261.66
by ellievoyyd
°˖ ✧-:game assets:・゚✧

Started by cinniBoard ✎ ∙ Art Crafting

Replies: 6
Views: 2221
Last post August 10, 2024 @53.38
by bugholder's epiphany
What's your favourite mobile game?

Started by NeonriserBoard ♖ ∙ Video Games

Replies: 37
Views: 6468
Last post August 27, 2024 @582.13
by Bone-A Lisa

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi