Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 04 Oct 2026 - @361.63
Forum Activity: Four Stars ~ Boop! The forum will close in 639.beats! Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :happy: Open the all windows! Your mind needs storms and air! :happy: Guild Events: Halloween Watch-a-thon
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ☑︎ ∙ Greetings & News
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ (Archive) Greetings
| | | |-+  Hi!!


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Hi!!  (Read 812 times)
sibusen
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


Failed graphic designer
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
iMood: sibu7

Artifacts:
Joined 2024!
« on: Summer, 04 Jun 2024 @634 » Toggle Font Embed

Hello everyone, nice to be here!

I've been a graphic designer since the mid 00s and now I am very excited about the web revival. I was so happy when I discovered there's a whole world outside of meta, google and the rest of them!

I've learned to code a bit on and off over the years but decided to devote myself to it now in order to get my skills up at a decent level. I am now completely immersed in html, css and php tutorials and recently started my homepage on Neocities :pc: .

I also love drawing, going to the gym, reading, watching series...

I am 45 years old, from Norway and have a cat Lola  :ha: - who has her own page in my Neocities site.

Logged
Kalka
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


Go to the tanterwomps for they are lost in time
⛺︎ My Room
XMPP: Chat!

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Cube StoneMurbyGreat Posts PacmanGiver of Many Welcomes!Joined 2024!
« Reply #1 on: Summer, 04 Jun 2024 @855 » Toggle Font Embed

Hello and welcome to the MelonLand forum to both of you !

Logged

http://internetometer.com/image/51289.png
sibusen
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


Failed graphic designer
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
iMood: sibu7

Artifacts:
Joined 2024!
« Reply #2 on: Summer, 04 Jun 2024 @957 » Toggle Font Embed

Thank you!!  :smile:

Logged
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe