Home Events! Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
September 08, 2024 - @52.92 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Two Stars Posts: 22/1k.beats ~ Boop! The forum will close in 948.beats! Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :happy: Open the all windows! Your mind needs storms and air! :happy:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  World Wild Web
| |-+  ✁ ∙ Web Crafting
| | |-+  Remade my whole website!

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Remade my whole website!  (Read 219 times)
wodaro
Full Member ⚓︎

I should be drawing

⛺︎ My Room
iMood: wodaro
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« on: June 20, 2024 @894.95 »

After having a neocities for over two years and never really being happy with the state it's in, I finally buckled down, read up on HTML and CSS, and redid my entire site from scratch!!

It's still a bit bare-bones and wonky, a lot of improvements can be made (eventually I'd love if it was viewable on mobile too, because a lot of my irl friends would probably visit it more often if they could on their phones) but I'm really happy with it!! There's something on every page, no broken links (as far as I can tell) and I have a few new pages too!

My site is https://wodaro.neocities.org/ if anyone would like to see and explore!! I also just added a chatbox, so say hello or make suggestions for the site if you want to!
« Last Edit: June 21, 2024 @974.62 by wodaro » Logged

Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking

View Profile WWW

Thanks for being rad!a puppy for your travelsAlways My PalFirst 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!...
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2024 @10.47 »

This looks great! I had to hop onto the way back machine to see how it was a year ago and its a big leap forward! It looks like you've found your style and you've really leaned into it. The drawn titles are a niice touch!  :ozwomp:

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
di
Full Member ⚓︎

she/her

⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: dii

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!OG! Joined 2021!
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2024 @19.09 »

Hurray! How exciting. It's very pretty, echoing Melon the handwritten title and header are a nice personal touch. The art on your about page is cute and your entire Soren shrine is really impressive. Thanks for linking to me by the way, I hope to add your button once I update my site.

Misanthropic Monster™
Sr. Member ⚓︎

He/Him/They/Them

⛺︎ My Room
iMood: Misanthropic
PicMix: BitterGoblin

View Profile WWW

uh oh! a pigeon got in!beetlejuice beetlejuice beetlejuice!bugpostingJoined 2024!
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2024 @20.68 »

It looks really great! I'm still browsing but I love what I am seeing so far  :ozwomp:  :pc:  :defrag:

wodaro
Full Member ⚓︎

I should be drawing

⛺︎ My Room
iMood: wodaro

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2024 @28.55 »

This looks great! I had to hop onto the way back machine to see how it was a year ago and its a big leap forward! It looks like you've found your style and you've really leaned into it. The drawn titles are a niice touch!  :ozwomp:

Aw, thank you for going through the effort to find the old one to compare! Yes I also feel like I'm starting to show my style through my site, I hope to continue and eventually have my whole site feel like an art piece!  :seal: Thank you!

Hurray! How exciting. It's very pretty, echoing Melon the handwritten title and header are a nice personal touch. The art on your about page is cute and your entire Soren shrine is really impressive. Thanks for linking to me by the way, I hope to add your button once I update my site.

Thank you!! Yes well your site is still one of the earlier ones I came across when I got into neocities and I was really impressed with it! It's been very cool to see it change and evolve over the years, you've been doing wonderful work. Thank you for taking the time to look at my Soren shrine too! That's the next thing I need to get around to updating, I think I could make it look quite good now compared to when I first made it!

It looks really great! I'm still browsing but I love what I am seeing so far  :ozwomp:  :pc:  :defrag:

Thank you so much!  :4u:

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

Website size

Started by RolyBoard ✁ ∙ Web Crafting

Replies: 58
Views: 8529
Last post March 30, 2024 @910.61
by Semper
Website example page

Started by Icey!Board ☆ ∙ Showcase & Links

Replies: 3
Views: 2203
Last post December 16, 2021 @285.10
by cinni
Website status (Check replies for part 2)

Started by Icey!Board ☆ ∙ Showcase & Links

Replies: 8
Views: 2468
Last post December 26, 2021 @841.50
by Icey!

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi