Home Events! Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
September 08, 2024 - @93.08 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Two Stars Posts: 20/1k.beats ~ Boop! The forum will close in 907.beats! Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :transport: :transport: More is More :transport: :transport:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Post Greetings Here!
| | | |-+  Hello hello!

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Hello hello!  (Read 184 times)
kiyuyu
Casual Poster ⚓︎

⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: kiyuyu

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« on: June 27, 2024 @328.84 »

I go by Kiyu, I'm 34 years old and genderfluid (any pronouns are fine). It's been such a long time since I've posted to a forum I don't really know what to write even. I'm so glad there are still active forums on the World Wide Web, the internet has become so monetized and unfriendly that it's been pretty hard as isolated as I am. I hope to get along with everyone I'll probably be asking for help a lot with my website! :ha: 
SiLver
Casual Poster ⚓︎

⛺︎ My Room
iMood: SiLverSkelebeast

View Profile WWW

Lego Bionicle !Joined 2024!
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2024 @337.23 »

Welcome to the forum! there are plenty of resources for website help here so I'm sure you will be able to solve any problems you encounter in your web journey. I felt similarly of not knowing what to put down for posts when I joined, but I found its pretty easy to adapt once you figure out the vibes.

Goodluck with your website and have fun!  :ha:

:skull: Disciple of the Evil Skull since 2007 :skull:
paxcallow
Newbie ⚓︎

she/they

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2024 @492.34 »

a welcome back at you! good luck with your website, i'm a novice myself and problem solving in HTML has been really fun so far! the hardest part is knowing what question to ask, i feel.

Zombiethederg
Jr. Member ⚓︎

Just surfin. Dont mind me!

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

Purple Butterfly - to match your purple avatar!Joined 2024!
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2024 @623.75 »

Welcome Kiyu! Welcome to the forums! If you need any help with HTML, W3 schools has lots of great pages on HTML and CSS to help you learn! Or if you need help, im sure the webcrafting board will be able to help you :D

PfP art by Bunbubbletea on Fiverr
Paprika
Sr. Member ⚓︎

Go to the tanterwomps for they are lost in time

⛺︎ My Room
XMPP: Chat!

View Profile WWW

Thanks for being rad!the one and only paprika!Giver of Many Welcomes!Joined 2024!
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2024 @850.53 »

Hello Kiyu ! Glad to see someone genderfluid on this board ! I wish you a good time on MelonLand Forum !
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi