Home Events! Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
October 18, 2024 - @238.31 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Stars Posts: 30/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :4u: :transport: More is More :transport: :4u:
Halloween Topics! Gfx + Costumes, Decor + Crafts, Prep, Horror Movies, Spooky Songs! ~ E-Zine #2 is out now!

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  World Wild Web
| |-+  ♺ ∙ Web Crafting Materials
| | |-+  Garage Sale! - Share stuff you've never used!

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Garage Sale! - Share stuff you've never used!  (Read 461 times)
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

Thanks for being rad!a puppy for your travelsAlways My PalFirst 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!...
« on: June 29, 2024 @869.65 »

OOOph; while hiking the the Peruvian Alps you find yourself in a lost temple made of solid gold! A genie popus up in the form of power medallion, it glows with cosmic energy above you in the burning midday sun! You try to reach it but it floats higher and higher! It laughs at you and sends zappy waves in your direction! ⚡️⚡️
In terror you run down the mountain, and on your way you happen to pass a garage sale selling all sorts of cool gifs!  :seal:

This is a thread for sharing web crafting materials you've collected or made, but never actually found a use for! Any sort of material will be accepted, from gifs to scripts to vague ideas floating around in glass jars :omg:

* You can setup a table (post) here (Only one per person please!)

~ Or drop of your materials in the Free Pile! ~ https://everyone.melonland.net/sale

OH no an idea jar broke! ~~~~ wH@ If the EnTire WebSIte hAD bODY {tRAnS4m: rOT@E(180DeG);} XxX

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
Dreamwings
Casual Poster ⚓︎

Professional-grade yapper and late to the party

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

Sealiously Cool User AwardJoined 2024!
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2024 @214.40 »

Oh goodie! *smacks a cardboard box on the table*

First of all, we have these little pixel things which originally were going to rain from the top of the screen where the stars are raining right now on my site but I ended up scrapping it because it didn't look that good. Credit Dokode.moe (they have even more than just these but these are just the ones I saved)

Next, we have this very HQ, high res Navi from Ocarina of Time (snatched from the Zelda Wiki), which originally was also intended to be floating on the index screen in the corner until I decided to remove it because it looked a bit weird and it's spot was then replaced by the dancing Minecraft parrot on there today.

Next, we have some lovely dancing gifs of varying origin. The first was intended to also go on the homepage, like everything I have done so far. Removed it though because it looked a bit too goofy and tacky. I believe I got it from the 99cent gif shop (though I went back there recently and I couldn't find it). The other I found when I was looking around on Gifcities for Urusei Yatsura stuff since I was watching the anime and wanted to see what fansites were around at the time, searching by keywords (there were a few, but none of them really that well archived unfortunantely or very incomplete). This is one of the few versions of the same gif that keeps the timing of the part it was traced from.

And finally, a very stately addition for any VPet enthusiast, this Pocket Pikachu. I have no idea where I found this, actually (I think it was just from browsing gifcities?). This used to be on my site, on Version 2 on my About Me page. But then when I completely redid the site it was moved off since there was nowhere else to put it and I still haven't figured out where else it should go lol.

Thats all I have right now. But knowing me, I'll probably collect more so I'll upload them here when I do find some I don't know what to do with.

If I sound angry I'm probably not unless I say so. I'm just really really blunt. :dog:
renyoi
Newbie ⚓︎

=^.^=

⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: renyoi
iMood: renyoi

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2024 @247.78 »

:mark: hihi! i have four PRISTINE macOS8 tiled wallpapers! found them on an old mac forum when looking for info about my imac g3. i'll edit this post if i can find the link to all of them again  :cheesy: 

there's gonna be a party when the wolf comes home
soapfriendo
Jr. Member ⚓︎

soap, it/they

⛺︎ My Room
iMood: soapfriendo

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2024 @270.88 »

hi lol i have a few

videogame characters
[close]

blinkies
[close]

tiled bgs
[close]

weird fantasy borders

more colors of the dragon border can be found here
[close]

weird 3d videogame consoles
[close]
« Last Edit: July 02, 2024 @431.61 by soapfriendo » Logged

xixxii
Full Member ⚓︎

they/them

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

Web 1.0 Picture Size Expertthe xixxiiJoined 2024!
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2024 @243.44 »

i have a big hoard... here's a small assortment of images from the clipart CDs i have downloaded! i don't know what i'd use these for, but maybe someone else could... there's heaps more where they came from!!

animals:
Spoiler
[close]

places:
Spoiler
[close]

people (...?)
Spoiler
[close]

malice
Jr. Member ⚓︎

⛺︎ My Room
PicMix: lacrymosa

View Profile WWW

Perfect Weather For Some Tea And Making ArtFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2024 @787.69 »

bring your page to life with my wonderful little tribute to anomalocaris stamp! evanescence not included.

any/all + ev/eva ae/aer

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

Oo Animal Crossing Towns oO - Share your town!

Started by MelooonBoard ♖ ∙ Video Games

Replies: 8
Views: 2473
Last post November 07, 2023 @41.97
by soapfriendo
poetry thread: stuff you write, stuff you like

Started by DarmodejBoard ✑ ∙ Writing & Stationery

Replies: 12
Views: 2610
Last post July 26, 2024 @639.64
by spiralstaircase
Some of my stuff

Started by AjotaBoard ➶ ∙ Art Gallery

Replies: 5
Views: 1945
Last post April 21, 2022 @623.07
by Sylvian

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi