Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 04 Oct 2026 - @591.96
Forum Activity: Four Stars ~ Boop! The forum will close in 409.beats! Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :seal: Thank you for today! :seal: Guild Events: 14: animals
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ☑︎ ∙ Greetings & News
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ (Archive) Greetings
| | | |-+  hi!


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: hi!  (Read 1151 times)
Memory
Guest

hi!
« on: Summer, 04 Jul 2024 @852 »
Embed

04/07/2024

hello! i'm very new here, and also completely new to using forums... please let me know if i make a mistake!

you can call me hollis or ynomii, i use any pronouns. i like making art, mostly digitally, but i also like to needle felt! i'm not the kind of person to branch out much, and despite how much time i spend on the internet i don't tend to interact much... i'm hoping to change that! the point of the web is to connect right? :)

some of my other interests are kirby, animal crossing, yume nikki, and haibane renmei

https://64.media.tumblr.com/9012b15286e6f5c7c5f586da7ba96f0f/5988d08bc22b12d0-9b/s1280x1920/7cefc7de971311a453ca1a04bc5045d822856336.jpg

Logged
invader_gvim
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWWArt


Don't scream for help. Fight together!
⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Sent On Earth By The Almighty TallestJoined 2024!
« Reply #1 on: Summer, 04 Jul 2024 @865 » Toggle Font Embed

I googled needle felt and that looks so cool. Can you share any examples of your work? I'd love to see it.  :transport:

Logged

urgellx
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWW


Lost on the web
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #2 on: Summer, 04 Jul 2024 @868 » Toggle Font Embed


I second that request and i would ask for any kind of work even if it's not needle felt ! I'd assume you made your signature too, so that's a preview ! Welcome  :ozwomp:

Logged

Héhé, écoute, derrière y'avait pas mal de vent.
https://urgelle.fr/acc/des2.gif
Memory
Guest

« Reply #3 on: Summer, 04 Jul 2024 @873 » Embed

https://64.media.tumblr.com/7773d9dd699785bef498dc0b8a42a42c/7b44674bbd628f17-03/s1280x1920/eaa440cb8d88b8bcb9f82f6b4e99854fb644c40d.jpg
here's a kirby i needlefelted! i'm still a beginner but i've been enjoying it a lot. the image i added in my introduction is a picture i took using flipnote on my 3ds that i drew over.

Logged
Kalka
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


Go to the tanterwomps for they are lost in time
⛺︎ My Room
XMPP: Chat!

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Cube StoneMurbyGreat Posts PacmanGiver of Many Welcomes!Joined 2024!
« Reply #4 on: Summer, 05 Jul 2024 @646 » Toggle Font Embed

Hello Ynomii ! Welcome to the Melonland Forum ! Needle felt ? That looks awesome ! I bet Animal Crossing characters would look cool like that  :4u:

Logged

http://internetometer.com/image/51289.png
VelvetSoul
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWW


I may not know where I'm going, but I'll get there
⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Great Posts PacmanA cat for good luck!Joined 2024!
« Reply #5 on: Summer, 07 Jul 2024 @493 » Toggle Font Embed

Welcome to the forums ynomii! I absolutely adore digital art, do you have a gallery anywhere or do you tend to keep your art to yourself? I'd love to see some more of what you've made provided you feel comfortable sharing; I really like what you've posted so far! d=( ̄▽ ̄)b

Logged
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe