Home Events! Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
September 08, 2024 - @95.12 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Two Stars Posts: 19/1k.beats ~ Boop! The forum will close in 905.beats! Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :4u: Love is not possession  :4u:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Post Greetings Here!
| | | |-+  hello MelonLand!

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: hello MelonLand!  (Read 194 times)
gizurrr
Newbie ⚓︎

anyway, here's ponderball 🔮

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« on: July 07, 2024 @41.44 »

06/07/2024 - i made my acct here almost two weeks ago and never got an email saying that i got approved lol buuut here i am after the tempting the fates and logging in :3
anyways, hi i'm Giz, a 22yr old creechur living as a neet on the interwebz but unlike most neets, i try to be productive doing what i love. of course, that includes art, writing, creating ocs, and of course, working on my website. i also have discovered a new love of the zine/underground comics scene after attending a few local events. and in doing some looking around, i found that the underground is closely linked to the indie web scene. this was all the more encouraging to me because i have grown quite tired of mainstream social media enforcing this rule of competition and ragebait while they not-so-secretly stole people's work and fed it into AI image generators. i could not only surround myself with people focused on art for art's sake and community irl but also do so on the internet.
soooo that's how i discovered this forum. i can't wait to make some new friends here
:4u:

Zombiethederg
Jr. Member ⚓︎

Just surfin. Dont mind me!

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

Purple Butterfly - to match your purple avatar!Joined 2024!
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2024 @121.66 »

welcome to the forums! and this is certainly a good place to get away from all that, so its nice to have you!

PfP art by Bunbubbletea on Fiverr
gizurrr
Newbie ⚓︎

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2024 @148.21 »

thank you very much!! :seal: this place seems a lot more cozy that's for sure :3c

Paprika
Sr. Member ⚓︎

Go to the tanterwomps for they are lost in time

⛺︎ My Room
XMPP: Chat!

View Profile WWW

Thanks for being rad!the one and only paprika!Giver of Many Welcomes!Joined 2024!
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2024 @340.94 »

Hello and wel ome to the Melonland Forum ! I hope you'll like it ! I wish you success in your hobbies  :4u:
VelvetSoul
Casual Poster ⚓︎

Till the moon may fall, and the sun may die.

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

A cat for good luck!Joined 2024!
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2024 @490.53 »

Hello and welcome! I feel you on the want to get away from social media. I myself have only been here for a short while now, but the forum has been a fantastic resource for art and web development; and the people here are pretty friendly too! I love OCs, and zines have always interested me so I'm curious and excited to see what you'll create and hopefully someday share with us here! ヾ(•ω•)o
gizurrr
Newbie ⚓︎

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2024 @672.03 »

indeed! you'll find me lurking and sometimes posting my art and stuff here one of these days :3

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi