Home Events! Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
September 08, 2024 - @103.28 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Two Stars Posts: 19/1k.beats ~ Boop! The forum will close in 897.beats! Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :ha: :pc: Hello Melonland! :pc: :happy:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Post Greetings Here!
| | | |-+  Heloooooo Melonland!!

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Heloooooo Melonland!!  (Read 321 times)
cinnamuff
Newbie ⚓︎

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« on: July 14, 2024 @815.87 »

Heya!!!  :ha:  After lurking around Melonland for a few months, I really liked the vibes here (and the overall design of the site!!!!!!) so I decided to create an account here!

I'm Kris! My pronouns are they/them and I'm an adult. I'm a cartoonist and comic artist with a love for space and aliens. I've been all over the internet for a while now, from Neopets, to deviantART, to Tumblr/twitter/etc etc! I have my own site named Cinnamuff's Galaxy that I've been updating since late 2021. It's a little (big) site where I have an archive of my art, my blog, and tons of other fun stuff too!  :ozwomp:

Some of my interests are astronomy, the Kirby series, and worldbuilding! I'm also a gaymer. :) I'm currently replaying through Hollow Knight, a game I loved to bits and I still love now!

I also love that Melonland has these cute alien emotes here! :happy: 

zawieja
Jr. Member ⚓︎

Call me Ren!

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

Epic Cat AwardFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2024 @873.67 »

Welcome!!
Woah, I'm really loving your artstyle, it's so cute! And all the star and space inspired looks of your webpage are really great, too. I'm kinda curious, do you find making a webcomic hard? I remember trying to make one back during my dA days, but it was definitely not easy  :seal:

Hollow Knight is also one of my favorite games in so many aspects  :transport: The ambience of it, the art, the music, the wroldbuilding, all is just amazing.

─── °∘❉∘° ───

─── °∘❉∘° ───
Paprika
Sr. Member ⚓︎

Go to the tanterwomps for they are lost in time

⛺︎ My Room
XMPP: Chat!

View Profile WWW

Thanks for being rad!the one and only paprika!Giver of Many Welcomes!Joined 2024!
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2024 @877.56 »

Welcome to Melonland Forum ! Your site looks very nice, I love the dancing Kirby  :4u:
littlesecret
Casual Poster

@1x__1

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile

Joined 2024!
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2024 @912.26 »

Welcome to the land!  :dive:  I was playing hollow knight for a while but stopped cus I got stuck/stopped making progress. The game is surprisingly really hard! In ways you wouldn't think. Its not like the movement or the bosses are so difficult but the game itself is so giant and you could play it so many different ways and it requires a lot of though i feel like...maybe thats just me :p I think i'll start playing it again.

cinnamuff
Newbie ⚓︎

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2024 @622.88 »

Welcome!!
Woah, I'm really loving your artstyle, it's so cute! And all the star and space inspired looks of your webpage are really great, too. I'm kinda curious, do you find making a webcomic hard? I remember trying to make one back during my dA days, but it was definitely not easy  :seal:

Hollow Knight is also one of my favorite games in so many aspects  :transport: The ambience of it, the art, the music, the wroldbuilding, all is just amazing.

Thank you zawieja! :happy: As far as webcomics go i don't find them hard now, but early on when I was starting out and learning what worked and what didn't, I did find them a little difficult! I had to tweak my process to avoid the confusion, and my current webcomic is a result of that! (I had two webcomics before Star Quest!)

YESSS I completely agree!! Hollow Knight's story and worldbuilding is my absolute fave. It might even be up there with my favourite games of all time, haha.
cinnamuff
Newbie ⚓︎

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2024 @626.04 »

Welcome to Melonland Forum ! Your site looks very nice, I love the dancing Kirby  :4u:

Thank you Paprika!!  :happy: When I learned how to add fixed gifs to a page I had to add the dancing Kirby to each one haha!
Semper
Casual Poster ⚓︎

Lurking and learning

⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: semper

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2024 @849.48 »

Heya, Kris!

It's great to see you here!

:wizard:

Feel free to climb the tree
cinnamuff
Newbie ⚓︎

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2024 @891.39 »

Welcome to the land!  :dive:  I was playing hollow knight for a while but stopped cus I got stuck/stopped making progress. The game is surprisingly really hard! In ways you wouldn't think. Its not like the movement or the bosses are so difficult but the game itself is so giant and you could play it so many different ways and it requires a lot of though i feel like...maybe thats just me :p I think i'll start playing it again.

Thank you!! :D I completely feel you on Hollow Knight haha. My first run around ~6 years ago wasn't that great since I made no progress and the bosses were a little too hard for me lol. My current run is much better. I got much further than I did before haha.
cinnamuff
Newbie ⚓︎

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2024 @892.47 »

Heya, Kris!

It's great to see you here!

:wizard:

Yo!! It's great to see you here too!!  :ha:
Noonbeam
Casual Poster ⚓︎

your local strange vocathing! ^_^

⛺︎ My Room
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

Sun BeamedJoined 2024!
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2024 @652.06 »

ohh man you seem so so familiar ............ i too am new to the site and looking at peoples introductions! caltonia seems extra familiar to me for some reason ... but anyway HII ^_^ [lets see if my newly added signature works the way i want it to ...]

SPIRIT AND OPPORTUNITY REPEATS WITH EACH NEW ROVER !

noonbeam || gif by me :3
DiffydaDude
Sr. Member ⚓︎

I FOUND A PONEH

⛺︎ My Room
Matrix: Chat!
XMPP: Chat!

View Profile WWW

Bred :320% coolerFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2024 @81.82 »

Heya!!!  :ha:  After lurking around Melonland for a few months, I really liked the vibes here (and the overall design of the site!!!!!!) so I decided to create an account here!

I'm Kris! My pronouns are they/them and I'm an adult. I'm a cartoonist and comic artist with a love for space and aliens. I've been all over the internet for a while now, from Neopets, to deviantART, to Tumblr/twitter/etc etc! I have my own site named Cinnamuff's Galaxy that I've been updating since late 2021. It's a little (big) site where I have an archive of my art, my blog, and tons of other fun stuff too!  :ozwomp:

Some of my interests are astronomy, the Kirby series, and worldbuilding! I'm also a gaymer. :) I'm currently replaying through Hollow Knight, a game I loved to bits and I still love now!

I also love that Melonland has these cute alien emotes here! :happy: 

Hey wait a minute, I know you! I had seen your website a while back and I had one of ur pet thingies in my siggy bar

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi