Home Events! Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
October 18, 2024 - @309.79 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Stars Posts: 27/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :ha: :pc: Hello Melonland! :pc: :happy:
Halloween Topics! Gfx + Costumes, Decor + Crafts, Prep, Horror Movies, Spooky Songs! ~ E-Zine #2 is out now!

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Interests Zone
| |-+  ⚚ ∙ Life on Earth!
| | |-+  dreams

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: dreams  (Read 154 times)
glitterpigeon
Full Member ⚓︎

And there's a blue like where the urban angels go

⛺︎ My Room
iMood: glitterpigeon

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: July 19, 2024 @496.28 »

i've asked about the internet in dreams before, but now i'm getting more general with it. I am obsessed with dreams. they are possibly the biggest source of inspo for my art, sometimes they feel more real to me than real life! I have awful nightmares most nights, and I think that is part of why I'm so into writing horror. i've tried to keep a dream journal, but i'm bad at having the energy to consistently write in it :/

but I love trying to guess what parts of my life caused a dream to happen.

gender shows up a lot in my dreams for some reason, often in the form of meeting a pre-transition version of myself. so do my fears about other people, about embarrassment and feeling excluded. and the things I'm passionate about, of course show up a lot. and my friends, and also needing to run away from some sort of monster but finding that for some reason running is super hard, like i'm on a planet with really strong gravity. and weirdly, nuclear war. i have a lot of dreams about nuclear war. i'm also somewhat of a natural lucid dreamer, though aside from using it to rescue me from nightmares, I don't find it super interesting a lot of the time. i'm more interested in what my subconcious comes up with on my own. I wish I had a camera that could record my dreams...  :innocent: 

my grandmother claims she has prophetic dreams, I grew up with my father constantly telling me his dreams every morning. I am working on a set of little novellas about dreams being a very real alternate universe people go to when they sleep.

what are your dreams like? do you lucid dream? do you keep some sort of record of your dreams? I wanna hear!

pigeons will save the world!!!
(pigeon gif by
candycanearter07)
Nikodile
Jr. Member ⚓︎

loosey goosey

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2024 @688.47 »

I don't remember my dreams as much anymore unfortunately, not sure what happened... Kinda stopped in my 20s.

However, I do have a recurring dream that's been happening since I was a child, I had it as recently as like a year or two ago. It involves me lost in a forest. As I wander around, I spot Chucky the Doll kidnapping my mother - I chase him down to try and rescue her. I come across an abandoned, decrepit farm shed (one of those giant wooden ones that they store commercial equipment in) that he escaped into. Enter the building, he's on the top rafters saying something along the lines of "If you want your mom back, you're going to have to count the amount of cars in this shed" - cue hundreds of cars, parked or driving around this suddenly massive wooden shed. I start counting how many are in there, but I end up waking up every time before I finish.

Yek

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile

Joined 2024!
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2024 @845.86 »

I don't remember my dreams as much anymore unfortunately, not sure what happened... Kinda stopped in my 20s.

However, I do have a recurring dream that's been happening since I was a child, I had it as recently as like a year or two ago. It involves me lost in a forest. As I wander around, I spot Chucky the Doll kidnapping my mother - I chase him down to try and rescue her. I come across an abandoned, decrepit farm shed (one of those giant wooden ones that they store commercial equipment in) that he escaped into. Enter the building, he's on the top rafters saying something along the lines of "If you want your mom back, you're going to have to count the amount of cars in this shed" - cue hundreds of cars, parked or driving around this suddenly massive wooden shed. I start counting how many are in there, but I end up waking up every time before I finish.

try doing a dream journal if you want to remember more dreams
i had to do one for an assignment in my psychology class and i was remembering like 1-3 dreams a night
just every morning when you wake up write down as much as you can remember
also a consistent sleep schedule helps you remember dreams too :sleep:
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

School and dreams

Started by ArtisTheFoxBoard ⚚ ∙ Life on Earth!

Replies: 15
Views: 2641
Last post April 11, 2024 @170.87
by wygolvillage
Recurring dreams

Started by MemoryBoard ☺︎ ∙ General Interests

Replies: 8
Views: 812
Last post September 28, 2024 @64.91
by varve
Can you smell things in your dreams?

Started by crow-queenBoard ⚚ ∙ Life on Earth!

Replies: 13
Views: 989
Last post April 11, 2024 @703.10
by Misanthropic Monster™

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi